U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 09:08 AM

20,628 posts, read 8,241,332 times

Advertisements

Just things to ponder about Menorahs.

Questions

Revelation 1

There were 7 Spanish angels, I mean, there were 7 angels.

Each lampstand has a crown on it's head.

7 angels for 7 lampstands.

19“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 2

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

What does it mean if a candlestick is moved out of HIS place?

WHO is ,'' HE?""

''I will remove thy candlestick out of HIS place.''

There are 7 spirits of the left hand.

When a person believes in God, he leaves Egypt, and the spirit is cast out, but when a person goes back to his sin, the spirit comes back with 7 other spirits and this happens to everyone, because EVERY ONE goes back to Egypt.

Return of an Unclean Spirit
43"Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44"Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45"Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.

He finds the house he left, unoccupied.

Why is it unoccupied?

But what does it mean to have a candlestick moved from it's place?

Revelation 11

4These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

In Zechariah these two lampstands are the governor{shadowing a king}, and a Yeshuah, the high priest, and many would say that this points to the offices of the priesthood becoming the same as the office of the king.

Zechariah 4

Then the angel who talked with me returned and woke me up, like someone awakened from sleep. 2He asked me, “What do you see?”
I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. 3Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”
4I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?”
5He answered, “Do you not know what these are?”
“No, my lord,” I replied.

Now commentaries try and show that Jesus came in the office of both the sons of oil, that a priest came and sat on the throne of a king, and the two sons of oil were realized in one human being both the olive tree of the priesthood that poured it's spirit into the same bowl that the office of the king poured it's oil in to, and so Jesus was both priest and king.

But Revelation is not speaking of Jesus when it is showing the two sons of oil, the same two sons of oil in Zechariah that Jesus fulfilled, here are others, 2 other sons of oil.

Other people who represent priest and kings?

Jesus showed us what the kingdom of heaven{you} look like.

Elijah
Moses
Jesus

Prophet
Priest
King

Body
Soul
Spirit

Outer Court
Holy Place
Holy of Holies

Revelation 11 begins talking about 3 kinds of people concerning the order and design of the Temple. Revelation 11 begins in judgments against gentiles who reside in the outer court and anyone found in the outer court is not measured amongst the people of God, they are not counted BECAUSE they are considered gentiles standing in the outer court OF Gentiles, of darkness.

But there are two sections of the Temple proper that are counted, both the people of the Holy place, and the people of the Holy of Holies are counted because they are the true people of God with legal access to the Temple.

So Revelation 11 begins with the marking and sealing of the foreheads of every person found within the two sections of the Temple proper.

The section for the priests, and the section for the kings, the two offices of the Lord are counted and measured on Rosh Hashanah and their names are written on Yom Kippur.

But who are these two witnesses that follow Jesus?

They follow Jesus because Jesus himself filled the office of prophet, priest, AND KING.

Jesus himself became the king and high priest and these are the two sons of oil, and so consider this.

Here are other people who are walking the same way Jesus walked, as priests, and kings just as it is said of the nation, '' they shall be a nation of priests and kings.''

Just things to chew on.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2015, 11:49 AM

4,220 posts, read 2,505,788 times
Yes. The messiah is One in the Lord. Israel is the servant and son of God and One in spirit as it is written;"Israel is my son ,my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

God said He would make Israel a priestly nation. "Exodus 19:6 NRS
but you shall be for me a priestly kingdom and a holy nation"

The scripture below is said to be of Jesus but is in fact for anyone who chooses to serve God and be what the scripture describes. To follow Jesus is to be the branch from the stump of Jesse and act in truth.

"A shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots.
The spirit of the Lord shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
His delight shall be in the fear of the Lord. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide by what his ears hear;
but with justice he shall judge the poor, and decide with righteousness for the meek of the earth; he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked.
Righteousness shall be the belt around his waist, and faithfulness the belt around his hips."

Isaiah 60:21 NRS
Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever. They are the shoot that I planted, the work of my hands, so that I might be glorified.

Old 01-18-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Yes. The messiah is One in the Lord. Israel is the servant and son of God and One in spirit as it is written;"Israel is my son ,my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

God said He would make Israel a priestly nation. "Exodus 19:6 NRS
but you shall be for me a priestly kingdom and a holy nation"

The scripture below is said to be of Jesus but is in fact for anyone who chooses to serve God and be what the scripture describes. To follow Jesus is to be the branch from the stump of Jesse and act in truth.

"A shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots.
The spirit of the Lord shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
His delight shall be in the fear of the Lord. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide by what his ears hear;
but with justice he shall judge the poor, and decide with righteousness for the meek of the earth; he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked.
Righteousness shall be the belt around his waist, and faithfulness the belt around his hips."

Isaiah 60:21 NRS
Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever. They are the shoot that I planted, the work of my hands, so that I might be glorified.

Blessing to Egypt, Assyria, Israel
23In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 24In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

Egypt, Assyria, and Israel are one because body, soul, and spirit are one.

All people are counted amongst these 3.

Revelation 2
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I am not an overcomer as yet, but the overcomer is given the same prophecies of Jesus because Jesus was a human, and all humans can follow,

Psalms 2

Listen You who would be king.

Why Do the Nations Rage?
8Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession. 9'You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'"

Who is the male child other than the overcomer who is promised the rule?

Revelation 12:5
She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

He?

He shall rule them with an iron scepter, out of his mouth cometh the sword.

Who?

He who comes in the clouds, what are the clouds?

The promise to the overcomer is that he shall rule the nations with a rod of iron, and so we have some confusion.

Those are promises spoken from God to his son, but the son of God speaks the same promises to his sons.

So who is the woman about to give birth?

Here is the walk of man.

The Woman and the Dragon
1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Those are the days appointed for the son of man to walk in, and he must come to the end of days, the end of the days of his prophesy by the flesh, he must begin as a prophet seeking to become a priest.

When he says,'' I am no prophet,'' he graduates.

You become the priest king, and you till the soil as a priest who harvests the barley, the wheat and the fruit.

Days appointed, and levels to graduate.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:10 PM

This is said because it is the beginning of your walk.

Revelation 1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Genesis 49

And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

You begin your walk in the spirit of 7 angels in 7 churches like levels to graduate, and when you come to the end of your prophesy by flesh, you graduate and the enemy will fear you in the mirror.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Blessing to Egypt, Assyria, Israel
23In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 24In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

Egypt, Assyria, and Israel are one because body, soul, and spirit are one.

All people are counted amongst these 3.

Revelation 2
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
I am the first and I am the last, the One who lives.

Old 01-19-2015, 02:07 AM

23,641 posts, read 16,393,301 times
I just took a class on Revelation from the Catholic point of view. It was very good with the leader taking us back and forth between the OT and the NT to show us what the different things meant. Very enlightening.

Revelation pertains to what has happened in the pass, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future.

Old 01-19-2015, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
I am the first and I am the last, the One who lives.
That's what I hear, right?

Old 01-19-2015, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I just took a class on Revelation from the Catholic point of view. It was very good with the leader taking us back and forth between the OT and the NT to show us what the different things meant. Very enlightening.

Revelation pertains to what has happened in the pass, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future.

It's all Temple language involving the Torah cycle that begins and ends on Shemini Atzereth. Atzereth means conclusion day, as Passover concludes the spring Revelation begins in the high Holy days and leads right up to Shemini Atzereth. When Jesus stood up and spoke the appointed Torah portion, he was going by the daily reading and what was appointed for each day so that when you hear a prayer being spoken, you know exactly what day it is and what is happening. Revelation begins speaking of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and it shows these two many times with the actions and prayers being spoken from the Torah Cycle.

Through the seals, the trumpets and through the bowls you come to the grape harvest of the feast of Tabernacles.

The conclusion{Atzereth} concludes the entire year.

But what people should consider is that Revelation is written for every single generation and it shows a progressive walk that all people can take, and all people have two witnesses in them, and this is the water and the blood.

It shows a progressive walk when one begins to walk in the second season. Jesus completed the first season of spring and his half a week in his 3 and a half years.

This cycle and week was cut off in the middle of the week, and Jesus doesn't come to complete the week, we do.

Jesus comes in the clouds, in the second rain of the fall.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It's all Temple language involving the Torah cycle that begins and ends on Shemini Atzereth. Atzereth means conclusion day, as Passover concludes the spring Revelation begins in the high Holy days and leads right up to Shemini Atzereth. When Jesus stood up and spoke the appointed Torah portion, he was going by the daily reading and what was appointed for each day so that when you hear a prayer being spoken, you know exactly what day it is and what is happening. Revelation begins speaking of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and it shows these two many times with the actions and prayers being spoken from the Torah Cycle.

Through the seals, the trumpets and through the bowls you come to the grape harvest of the feast of Tabernacles.

The conclusion{Atzereth} concludes the entire year.

But what people should consider is that Revelation is written for every single generation and it shows a progressive walk that all people can take, and all people have two witnesses in them, and this is the water and the blood.

It shows a progressive walk when one begins to walk in the second season. Jesus completed the first season of spring and his half a week in his 3 and a half years.

This cycle and week was cut off in the middle of the week, and Jesus doesn't come to complete the week, we do.

Jesus comes in the clouds, in the second rain of the fall.
The son of man comes on the clouds of heaven.

Old 01-19-2015, 04:10 PM

23,641 posts, read 16,393,301 times
Jesus comes to us in each Mass that is said. At communion he comes to us individually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity