Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 06:12 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times

Advertisements

There are 2 paths.

1 created by God.

1 created by lucifer.

1 is "narrow".

1 is "wide".

1 is the truth.

1 is a Lie.

1 leads to Heaven.

1 leads to Heaven's opposite.

Each of us are on a path represented by the above.

There is a "father of all lies", that is represented in the Word of God.

Don't you ever wonder what his plans are? What he is doing? he was thrown to earth,
that's where WE are.

The lie will tell you he isn't real or you misunderstood.
The truth will tell you opposite of that.

2 K/kings are coming to claim what belongs to them. 1 you will see and one you won't see. 1 comes for the light in the chests and 1 comes for the rest of them.

Soon choices will be made for you and it will be too late.

Don't wait. Follow Jesus of the Bible while you still can.

Read His words and talk to Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 07:26 PM

339 posts, read 334,521 times
No thanks, amigo.

I already have a Path that has served me well.

It is a well-lit and quite astounding Path.

Ah..but, alas. It is not an easy one. Not for the timid or the frightened. Or the dependent.

I walk the "skinny-as-a-rail" path.

The very narrowest of ALL Pathways!

Far more narrow than any of the choices you provided in your OP.

I walk the path of Logic and Reason

The Atheist Path

See, It is Where you will find those few, elite, folks like myself and fellow Travelers who......

...are not afraid to admit that this life is all there is. So we embrace it and enjoy it to the fullest wand love to the utmost and wonder at the beauty surrounding us.

...we are not hindered by worshipping an invisible sky god who--by token of the wars and violence and death and famine in man's history, really has done nothing to deserve even a modicum of worship.

...we embrace science. We freely admit--unlike some folks on those other paths--that we do not have all the answers. SO we search for them, using the scientific method. When something is disproved, we disregard it. When somebody makes extraordinary claims, we ask for proof.

...we do not take books comprised of mythology and allegory to be construed as history or science books. We understand them for what they are; indeed for what they were intended to be.

....we do not start wars because someone does not subscribe to our belief system or think our god is the best.

...we do not believe man is born in sin, because of a fable written a 1500 years ago. Man is born as the ultimate being from the hard-won process of Evolution. How can one look at an innocent newborn and relegate it to be born and die in "sin" (a made-up word) unless it believes in the same sky god that some do.

....this path is arduous and not for the faint of heart. But its rewards: true freedom and knowledge and unlimited potential, are well worth it for those brave enough to try.

Will you join us on our Path?

Peace.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:36 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,324 times
The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

No one has gone up to heaven except the one who came down from heaven, the son of man.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:40 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

No one has gone up to heaven except the one who came down from heaven, the son of man.
What happened to Elijha? Where's Enoch? Questions that are burning in my brain.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Where is heaven?

No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and spirit.

I see it and my sheep see it. They follow me and I go before them. Whoever hears them hears me because they continue in my word and walk in the presence of the Most High.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:55 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
can't do what I want whenever I want.
God's got notin to do with it.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
can't do what I want whenever I want.
God's got notin to do with it.
Everyone has a choice to serve or not.

"Worship God alone, Him alone shall you serve."

Old 03-05-2015, 08:17 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Enoch is just said to have not "seen" death. He died but did not know it. Still waiting a resurrection.

Elijah was lifted in to the "heavens", the sky, and taken to another area where he was until he died.

He is still waiting for a resurrection as well.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:52 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
There is only one path.

It's the one you're currently on.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:10 AM

1,614 posts, read 1,245,226 times
1 comes for the light in the chests and 1 comes for the rest of them

Is this one looking for a flashlight? It sounded like a really odd statement making me picture a pile of too chests. I have no idea what you mean by your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity