Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 10:28 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times

Advertisements

Not getting Shemittah, Harbingers,Blood Moons and OT prophecies literally excludes you not from salvation,but from understanding life, current events, future, need for preparedness and real Christianity beyond sanitized church , which has failed all pathetically to a great degree ( certainly not completely..please).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 11:11 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Can you tell me if the Yankees will win the World Series this year?

Old 05-04-2015, 02:19 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I can't wait till it's over to see what Hagee comes up with next. This stuff is nonsense intended to get Christians worked up over nothing.

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. "

The Holy Bible: New International Version. (1984). (Col 2:16–17). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.

Shadows of things to come because they have not yet been fulfilled. Sukkot is coming, and when it does come, it will be something.

We are not supposed to judge people if they don't keep all the laws of the Sabbaths and feasts, and if they can't go to Jerusalem 3 times a year, we should not point our finger. I think Hagee shouldn't be acting as if he thinks something is going to happen on Sukkot, even if something does happen. But Hagee has really added to the nation of Israel through his teaching of the feast days of Jesus, and at least he has many interested in learning about Jesus.

I don't have an opinion about something happening on Sukkot except the teaching of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven will indeed be taught this year, at Sukkot.

The truth of the kingdom of heaven has never been taught, ever. When the truth is told, it marks the beginning of the coming of a new era.

Matthew 24

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What gospel?

The truth about what the kingdom of heaven really is.

Old 05-04-2015, 02:51 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Circumcision of the 8th day is what happens to gentiles on the 8th day of Sukkot. If you are not amongst the brethren and truly counted as Israel, then you come up to Jerusalem to keep the feast of booths to worship the Lord of Booths and who was born in a booth, BUT YOU ARE SENT AWAY AFTER & DAYS< YOU ARE CIRCUMSIZED FROM THE CONGREGATION!

If you are a gentile who believes in Jesus but not in his feast days and laws, then you are standing in the outer court of gentiles, still being considered a gentile. The problem being is that the outer court of gentiles is not a part of the temple proper itself.

There is no Dan in the tribes of Revelation because there is no longer any correcting or punishing anyone found amongst the tribes, they will hunger no more, and thirst no more.

But the reason there is no Ephraim in the tribes of Revelation is because Ephraim always symbolized gentiles, and it is the door by which gentiles enter into Israel through a marriage of redemption in marrying a Jew to be adopted into Israel. The sons of Joseph{The kingdom of Ephraim} were exiled into the nations where they became known as the ten lost tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel called Ephraim.

Hosea shows God putting an end to the kingdom and then he turns around and says they will be as numerous as the sands of the sea.

God put an end to the Northern kingdom because they rejected the Torah, and they rejected all the feasts and Sabbaths of God and in the place of God's Sabbaths, they accepted the Christmas and Easter.

They rejected the Sukkot which is the birthday of Christ and they changed it to look like the feasts of Jerusalem but it was not the feasts of God. For this reason, God wiped out the entire kingdom because they had become gentiles.

Woe unto anyone who does not come up to Jerusalem to worship the king of Jerusalem and to keep the feasts of Booths.

WOE, and WOE, LOL.

Zechariah speaking of the rain of Sukkot is not just speaking of people not getting rain to grow veggies, and it has nothing at all to do with real rain.

It is extremely particular to the seed that you have within yourself, and if this seed is not given water, it will mean that your soul cannot produce fruit. You believe in Jesus and you die daily in the barley harvest and you are given a seed and that seed is very lightly watered and you progress to the wheat.

But this rain of Sukkot in Zechariah is the very last harvest that a person is racing all their lives to get, but just because there are a million runners, only one will win. Just because a man has a million seeds, Only one or a small few come to birth.

A seed has a worm that never dies, and it can sit there for decades and it's worm will never die. But when water is put on the seed, then it's worm dies, and it bears fruit.

Not getting the rain of Sukkot is a very frightening aspect.

Zechariah 14~Sukkot

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain;

If I were you{just anyone}, I would be praying for the rain, just sayin.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:10 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
All you liberal Christians (and atheists, too, I hope) know I am an existentialist, living in the NOW and not concerned about the future. So I say this as an observation, not a prediction. Every major financial collapse or crisis in the U.S. In the last 100 years or so has come in a Shemitah year--usually toward the end.

Not predicting, just historical observation:

It’s no mystery that of “The Mystery of the Shemitah” comes out just before the next Shemitah cycle begins Sept. 25, 2014 – ending Sept. 13, 2015.

Cahn explains the Shemitah can has several meanings. It can mean a “release” – and in ancient Israel debts were canceled and land returned to its original owners. But it can also mean “to fall, to collapse, to shake,” he says.

But the Shemitah seems to be affecting the U.S. economy throughout much of the nation’s history.

The eight greatest postwar economic crashes are all mysteriously connected to a biblical Sabbath year pattern known in Hebrew as “the Shemitah,” reveals the book – evidence certain to rock the world of financial speculators, stock market traders and economists.

Among the stunning findings of the author who found jaw-dropping links between the 9/11 terrorist attack and an otherwise obscure biblical passage, Isaiah 9:10, is that 100 percent of the worst U.S. economic calamities since World War II are all lined to the “Shemitah,” the biblical Sabbath year, its wake or the biblical month of Tishri in which the “Shemitah” falls.

But more than that – all of the great economic crashes in U.S. history, including the Great Depression, line up with Shemitah years.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/holy-shem...QSK2b7KvREX.99

Last edited by Wardendresden; 05-04-2015 at 03:23 PM..

Old 05-08-2015, 05:58 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times
The traditional epicenter for a crash in the market, natural disasters beyond our tornado season justifies
preparation prior to Fall or Rosh Hashanah. This is when our asses get kicked.

Old 05-08-2015, 06:38 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,244,224 times
It's not a secret. We've been in an economic collapse for quite a while, but the days and months ahead do look to be very trying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxhh3hjfSs

Old 05-08-2015, 11:17 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
All you liberal Christians (and atheists, too, I hope) know I am an existentialist, living in the NOW and not concerned about the future. So I say this as an observation, not a prediction. Every major financial collapse or crisis in the U.S. In the last 100 years or so has come in a Shemitah year--usually toward the end.

Not predicting, just historical observation:

It’s no mystery that of “The Mystery of the Shemitah” comes out just before the next Shemitah cycle begins Sept. 25, 2014 – ending Sept. 13, 2015.

Cahn explains the Shemitah can has several meanings. It can mean a “release” – and in ancient Israel debts were canceled and land returned to its original owners. But it can also mean “to fall, to collapse, to shake,” he says.

But the Shemitah seems to be affecting the U.S. economy throughout much of the nation’s history.

The eight greatest postwar economic crashes are all mysteriously connected to a biblical Sabbath year pattern known in Hebrew as “the Shemitah,” reveals the book – evidence certain to rock the world of financial speculators, stock market traders and economists.

Among the stunning findings of the author who found jaw-dropping links between the 9/11 terrorist attack and an otherwise obscure biblical passage, Isaiah 9:10, is that 100 percent of the worst U.S. economic calamities since World War II are all lined to the “Shemitah,” the biblical Sabbath year, its wake or the biblical month of Tishri in which the “Shemitah” falls.

But more than that – all of the great economic crashes in U.S. history, including the Great Depression, line up with Shemitah years.

Read more at Holy Shemitah! Bible cycle unlocks U.S. future
Thats the greed of land owners reaping and plundering the agricultural profits.
Which is the foundation of an economy. The crops yield highest during a Shemitah.

Old 05-09-2015, 08:50 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
I can't wait till all this stuff is past so I can stand up and say a big fat "I told you so".

Old 05-09-2015, 11:01 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
I saw this on TBN last night where the guy was going on and on about Elul 29 and how the stock market crashed on those days in 2001 and 2008 and that something will happen this year on Elul 29 (Sept 13, 2015)
I wouldn't doubt that. Jews control the stock market so if they want to pick that day to
cream everyone and pocket the fallout, they will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity