Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 02:15 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I wouldn't doubt that. Jews control the stock market so if they want to pick that day to
cream everyone and pocket the fallout, they will.
OMG, what a racist statement!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 03:10 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I can't wait till all this stuff is past so I can stand up and say a big fat "I told you so".
I hope by I told you so you mean mourning.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:22 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times
Don't go to work this Fall of 2015 or during Rush Hashanah....kidding beware of over zealous date nuts its just that throughout recent history 1900 and later all crashes occurred every 7 years and you can at least put that in your pipe and smoke THAT!......can ya dig it I knew ya could. Most here have no financial in-put anyway so why go there?

Old 05-11-2015, 11:40 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Don't go to work this Fall of 2015 or during Rush Hashanah....kidding beware of over zealous date nuts its just that throughout recent history 1900 and later all crashes occurred every 7 years and you can at least put that in your pipe and smoke THAT!......can ya dig it I knew ya could. Most here have no financial in-put anyway so why go there?
Call your broker, set up a margin account, and short every stock you can think of.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:08 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Call your broker, set up a margin account, and short every stock you can think of.
Yeah, and then they will program it to pull a 180 and steal all the money of
those who bet this would happen. haha.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:28 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Yeah, and then they will program it to pull a 180 and steal all the money of
those who bet this would happen. haha.
Of course. It's a conspiracy. Just like 9-11 and the theory of evolution.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:52 PM

530 posts, read 901,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I hope by I told you so you mean mourning.
Anyone who can't wait to say, I told you so over such events, has tooooo much time on their hands. Prophecies are real and if people believe them they believe them. If they don't they don't. Really!

Old 05-12-2015, 06:54 PM

28 posts, read 18,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
The solar eclipse ( judgment on the gentile nations) is in full swing and going to turbo mode along
with natural disasters escalating as we enter the second half of Shemittah year. Buckle up lambs
and remember how blessed we are to get beyond happy church ,lukewarmers and secular humanists
to experience the signs promised in scripture and once seen they will manifest in multiple events so
fast most people will go .......what?
There have been many solar and lunar eclipses in the history of the World. I am not sure why you associate this with the Judgment. Do you perhaps refer to the prophecy in Joel quoted by Peter as recorded by Luke in Acts? If the Sun turning to sackcloth and moon to blood referred to nothing more than astronomical events that have happened innumerable (by humans anyway) times, then the Day of the Lord would have occurred many times rather than once at the completion of history, which would surely be heresy/false teaching. This may not preclude a particular eclipse being a sign, but many prophecies remain AS YET unfulfilled. You are right that we should be prepared and expectant, for no man knows the day or the hour.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:17 PM

28 posts, read 18,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Anyone who can't wait to say, I told you so over such events, has tooooo much time on their hands. Prophecies are real and if people believe them they believe them. If they don't they don't. Really!
But there are true and false prophecies and interpretations, as there are true and false prophets. But yes, saying, "I told you so!" is a petty gloating at finding others wrong and oneself right, which is not admirable.

There are guidelines in Scripture for discerning true prophets from false.

Old 05-14-2015, 07:15 AM

197 posts, read 208,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
All you liberal Christians (and atheists, too, I hope) know I am an existentialist, living in the NOW and not concerned about the future. So I say this as an observation, not a prediction. Every major financial collapse or crisis in the U.S. In the last 100 years or so has come in a Shemitah year--usually toward the end.

Not predicting, just historical observation:

It’s no mystery that of “The Mystery of the Shemitah” comes out just before the next Shemitah cycle begins Sept. 25, 2014 – ending Sept. 13, 2015.

Cahn explains the Shemitah can has several meanings. It can mean a “release” – and in ancient Israel debts were canceled and land returned to its original owners. But it can also mean “to fall, to collapse, to shake,” he says.

But the Shemitah seems to be affecting the U.S. economy throughout much of the nation’s history.

The eight greatest postwar economic crashes are all mysteriously connected to a biblical Sabbath year pattern known in Hebrew as “the Shemitah,” reveals the book – evidence certain to rock the world of financial speculators, stock market traders and economists.

Among the stunning findings of the author who found jaw-dropping links between the 9/11 terrorist attack and an otherwise obscure biblical passage, Isaiah 9:10, is that 100 percent of the worst U.S. economic calamities since World War II are all lined to the “Shemitah,” the biblical Sabbath year, its wake or the biblical month of Tishri in which the “Shemitah” falls.

But more than that – all of the great economic crashes in U.S. history, including the Great Depression, line up with Shemitah years.

Read more at Holy Shemitah! Bible cycle unlocks U.S. future
Everyone needs to heed this person's message. When September 2015 comes, I pray that you all look back at this moment when the moment was predicted beforehand, and simply humbly turn to God for guidance. The stock market crashing will be the least of our worries during that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity