Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 08:27 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Tighten that loose screw while you're out there.

Food for thought

It's said you receive the mark of the beast on you're hand or forehead.

Would not a airborne vaccine do that?

It's whats uncovered, that is going to steal away you're soul and it will be whats chopped (head) off, that will save it.

It's sunny out now, but the darkness of 7 years comes soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2015, 08:44 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Tighten that loose screw while you're out there.
Exactly

Old 11-08-2015, 08:47 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Food for thought

It's said you receive the mark of the beast on you're hand or forehead.

Would not a airborne vaccine do that?

It's whats uncovered, that is going to steal away you're soul and it will be whats chopped (head) off, that will save it.

It's sunny out now, but the darkness of 7 years comes soon.
Winter is coming..... (GOT reference.)

Old 11-08-2015, 09:04 AM

As We are to a microscope looking at a atom... we can understand how big we are in comparison, that's how big God is to Us...but "many" can't understand that.

Imagine God sitting on His Throne in Heaven (thinking now like I said above ..Him being that big in comparison to Us ..like we see a atom). To His right Hand sits a chalice. Inside, that chalice is "everything" We know there to be a fact (the whole cosmos).
He picks up that chalice and looks into it and see's the tiny speck He removed from His eye when satan fell from His Crown (he was God's Arch Angel at one time)..called earth.
It's a way of explaining how God removed the mote from His Eye, when satans sinned and his darkness moved over heaven and God saw it... it infected His Eye... and He took that speck and flung it into His Chalice and all Creation sprung from it.

When God saw satan sin. He saw Him thru the Chalice He was holding. He saw His reflection thru the chalice at a 75 degree angle. It was this moment, that the darkness started...by a reflection of satan's sin. So fitting it would be to wipe it all from Heaven and place it inside His Chalice.

Now... I've told you a story above you've never heard before. Yet on Our planet most of this story above is shown by watermarks in a picture form all over Our World

I've been told I've manipulated it.
I've been told someone else must of manipulated it.
I've been told I don't see what you're talking about.
I've been told I'm crazy.
I've been told to **** off.
I've been told explanations of other origins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K2XfdCjXfk

Folks.

The time of faith is almost over. When it is the darkness comes for those who are not born again the way Jesus said.
Do you remember when you heard all the strange stories on YouTube about all the strange sounds heard around the world? Remember how some said they sounded like horns?
What if God reached over and rubbed the chalice to let mankind know He's getting ready to sift the Wheat from the "tares".

There's a level of fear coming, that you've never known.

I beg you. Pick up the words of Jesus and read them. Put you're faith in Jesus while it's still you're choice to do so.

Faith is almost over.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:11 AM

1,248 posts, read 824,229 times
Honestly, I can't help but feel compassion for those who live their life in a self-imposed slavery to fear and gloom. I want to scream at them: "Wake up! The world is not gonna end tomorrow! There is yet life, light, beauty, joy and love in it. It is you who have deluded yourself into not seeing any of it!"

Old 11-08-2015, 09:12 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docterdominic View Post
stumbled across the meaning of 666 the number of the beast nostradamus who wrote 1000 prophecies concerning the future of mankind his death year 1566 can be calculated to add up to 666 where you go 1+5=6 +66 gives you 666
do we all understand that 666 is meaningless? lets start there. That is our starting "if". If that starting "if" is "false" we can make up anything we want after that point. Philosophers are good at making sit up and making it look real. Good examples are theologians that push of "Omni-dude" or "spaghetti monster" as "the only logical conclusions".

silly rabits or is that stupid lemmings?

Old 11-08-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
Honestly, I can't help but feel compassion for those who live their life in a self-imposed slavery to fear and gloom. I want to scream at them: "Wake up! The world is not gonna end tomorrow! There is yet life, light, beauty, joy and love in it. It is you who have deluded yourself into not seeing any of it!"
I do not "live in fear" as you put it. I fear for you as I put it.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:18 AM

1,248 posts, read 824,229 times
Quote:
No need to fear for me. I have a good life.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:18 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
Your posts reflect arrogance, not fear for anyone else. There is no compassion in them.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Your posts reflect arrogance, not fear for anyone else. There is no compassion in them.
..then forgive me, but don't condemn me because truth pricks you're soul. I'd rather know the truth now before this happens then learn of it then.

No one who reads my words will point at me one day and say.. "you never told me".

I'm telling you right now. There is compassion and forgiveness and only 1 King can give it and that's Jesus.

Read His Words over all of mine and if you follow and do them... in the end of it all... you'll be redeemed back to Him and His Father. Jesus is the Gift ... the fix... the redeemer from God.. the solution... the king..
the way.. the truth... the life..... and I guarantee you God will be true to all His promises concerning His Son.. it would be wise to remember that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity