Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 12:29 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I hope you have a soft landing.
Memories..

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 10-15-2017 at 09:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 03:48 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,951 times
One of those videos speaks of "The Last Supper". In it I explain how the picture is also a sentence, that reads from left to right. I reads ~ "See Bloodline (of) Jesus keep devil in Line". Meaning- In another thread I told who the Bloodline of Jesus was and how it started (which you can also find in one of those videos). A man from this Bloodline is the "TurtleDove" Lock I spoke of earlier. It is also this man who holds the knowledge of the 3 tumblers, that He tells the World (to be able to kill Him properly), where the 3 hidden places are (which again are the 3 tumblers of Himself/Lock). He knows this and it's this knowledge, that He keeps to Himself, so no one can kill Him. Unfortuantly, He didn't fully understand this yet and He's told where 1 of the hidden places are, which is Questenberg, Germany. Now He keeps still... which is what the "Last Supper" means. It is He who keeps the devil in "Line", for the time being. Imagine how He feels knowing He is like the boy with His finger in the dyke, preventing the water from coming in?

You need to listen World. As crazy as all of this sounds, it's True. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm not trying to start some cult and go to the airports and bang tambourines. Please listen, Soon they will release a vaccine, that you will have no choice in receiving, the whole World gets it. Then 2 things happen. Millions die (This is the "Rapture" of the Church" moment, because this vaccine kills only those who are truly "born again". Meaning When a person is "born again", there DNA changes in Chromosome 7 lamb1. Then when those same receive the "vaccine", the "vaccine" tries to alter again Chromosome 7 lamb1. Because of this it kills all those people and all those people are not in 1 particular religion either. They are everywhere. They are the ones who "repented" of their sins and Listened to the Words of Jesus of the Bible and then lived and died by them).
Those who lived thru the "vaccine"?... something special happens. All diseases are cured and you can't die a normal death. Amazing what you're going to live thru (think about crashes). After awhile of seeing how its going to effect everyone.. you're all going to wish you never received it. AND all of this happens during the 7 years of the antichrist. Which is that "man" I spoke of ..of the Bloodline of Jesus.... that tried to prevent all of this from happening as long as He could.

So again World. I tell you. REPENT. The devils coming soon.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:01 PM

1,506 posts, read 1,379,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
The Rapture of the Church happens when the "vaccine" is given to all mankind. The ones that die meet Jesus in the air. Soon the vaccine will be given and there will be no choice who gets it.
I just occured to me that this sounds a very similar to the Heaven Gate cult scenario. So if there is a vaccine of some kind in the future for some major outbreak (which might likely happen anyways at some point given the nature of desease), you have a group of Christians that think its being delivered by the AntiChrist and make even somehow be the "Mark of the Beast" ...so they decide not to take it and all die in a virtual suicide because of it...getting caught of in the air for the rapture...like the "recently suicided" souls of the Heavengate cult people getting caught up by the spaceship supposedly at the end of the Halebopp comet...Now we just need to figure out how the castration of the Heavensgate people relates! lol

Seriously, if God had planned such an insane endtimes scenario for his beloved Children, I would seriously worry about the cosmos...but people who are trying to find a greater meaning in their life and think they are one of the few with some kind of special knowledge are willing to believe just about anything. I am curious if there is a website for all this though.

Captian Picard (talking to Q): "I refuse to believe the afterlife is run by you. The universe is not so badly designed!" [/end nerd quote]

Last edited by Jrhockney; 05-26-2015 at 05:11 PM..

Old 05-26-2015, 06:23 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:
So again World. I tell you. REPENT. The devils coming soon.
No real need to comment on all the other madness in this post, so I'll just skip to the one part I'll address.

According to most fundies I know, the Devil is already here, and has been for a long time now. According to them, God has let Lucifer have the reigns over this world (at least for the current time), and to have his way with mankind. This is why "unprecedented" amounts of "evil" abound in our everyday lives. But have no fear they say, as God will fix all of it in the end (rapture, Armageddon, ect... yada yada yada....)

Give it a rest already. Mankind will find their own way to destroy this world (likely with nuclear weapons). No need for supposed supernatural forces to do the job. Speaking of madness, has your cult started pouring the punch yet?

Old 05-26-2015, 07:23 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
No real need to comment on all the other madness in this post, so I'll just skip to the one part I'll address.

According to most fundies I know, the Devil is already here, and has been for a long time now. According to them, God has let Lucifer have the reigns over this world (at least for the current time), and to have his way with mankind. This is why "unprecedented" amounts of "evil" abound in our everyday lives. But have no fear they say, as God will fix all of it in the end (rapture, Armageddon, ect... yada yada yada....)

Give it a rest already. Mankind will find their own way to destroy this world (likely with nuclear weapons). No need for supposed supernatural forces to do the job. Speaking of madness, has your cult started pouring the punch yet?
Ya gotta understand what Satan is to see what it is...

Old 05-26-2015, 07:31 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,951 times
I have no "cult", nor do I want a following of any kind. I do wish people would read the words of Jesus and follow Him and believe in Him and repent and live forever with Him and His Father.

In the end of all of it, we will stand or fall by the words of Jesus.

Do something about it now, while its still you're choice. Repent of you're sins World.

2 K/kings are coming to claim what belongs to them.

1 you will see and 1 you will not see.

1 you see, will rule this world for 7 years to the day.

1 you don't see, comes back after 7 years and destroys all who remain.

1 comes to claim the Lighted/Illuminated Souls.

1 comes to claim all the Souls, that were told to follow a light.

They B/both come to claim whats inside Our "Chests", Our Souls. 2 K/kings coming to claim they're chests.

The real "lighted souls" are lighted by Jesus sending the Holy Spirit to come live inside us and making Our Souls "born again". The coming king of this world is coming using words of light and illumination and other words similar. You don't want to be here when he comes. he's coming to destroy and hurt, nothing else. Those "men" I mentioned don't understand what they are doing and soon evil will find a way to end it.

When the devil gets here and ecclesiastical powers go into effect..this world is screwed.

No church can save you.
No religion can save you.
No organization can save you.
No man on this planet can save you.

Nothing can save you but God's Gift to Mankind..His Son Jesus.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I have no "cult", nor do I want a following of any kind. I do wish people would read the words of Jesus and follow Him and believe in Him and repent and live forever with Him and His Father.

Do something about it now, while its still you're choice. Repent of you're sins World.

They B/both come to claim whats inside Our "Chests", Our Souls. 2 K/kings coming to claim they're chests.

The real "lighted souls" are lighted by Jesus sending the Holy Spirit to come live inside us and making Our Souls "born again". The coming king of this world is coming using words of light and illumination and other words similar. You don't want to be here when he comes. he's coming to destroy and hurt, nothing else. Those "men" I mentioned don't understand what they are doing and soon evil will find a way to end it.

When the devil gets here and ecclesiastical powers go into effect..this world is screwed.

No church can save you.

I am curious...Where does it say that the HS lives inside you?...

Old 05-26-2015, 09:35 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:

No church can save you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I am curious...Where does it say that the HS lives inside you?...
The Spirit of life dwells within each of us, it's not a commodity to be sold.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The Spirit of life dwells within each of us, it's not a commodity to be sold.
I've read that the HS can be ON you, not INSIDE you....

Old 05-27-2015, 08:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I've read that the HS can be ON you, not INSIDE you....
I have experienced the reality of what I AM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity