Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:17 PM

4,103 posts, read 5,423,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasroane View Post
I believe it is already present in the world. The Mark of the Jizya was required to be able to buy and sell for anyone who was not a Muslim. ISIS is enforcing this again. You have two choices when confronted by Islam.

1. Convert and deny Christ or any other religion.
2. Pay the Jizya which is essentially the same as bowing down to Islam.

There is even a mark for it and a precedence.

1815 Jews of Mogador who paid the tax were stamped on the forehead.

The right hand is the most important to Muslims. The left is for impure tasks.

Here is the command from the Quran:

When you take the mark of Jizya and pay the tax you are submitting to Islamic authority. Islam, in their own Quran, denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. So you are in enmity with God when you submit to Islam. No man can serve two masters.

I'm not sure of the exact reference to 666 however it is probably no coincidence that Muslims worship on the 6th day of the week, believe in 6 articles of faith, and have 6 volumes of the sayings of Muhammad called the Hadith.

Also, note that the mark comes from the 2nd beast, not the first.

Now for the False Prophet.

The Second beast has 2 horns (horns signify powers as we learned from Daniel). There are two main factions in Islam. The Sharia and the Sunni. Two horns. The second beast has the appearance of a lamb (peaceful religion) yet it speaks like the dragon (war and violence). Can there be another entity in the world that is a better description than Islam? They're always telling us they're a peaceful people yet their Quran and their actions say otherwise. Of course lately, they aren't even bothering to try to appear as peaceful. Iran is quite boastful with their supreme leader saying "of course, death to America."

As for the False Prophet? It's Muhammad!
Spot on

I actually identified the beast as Islam in the 9th grade only to be ridiculed by the Pastor who insisted the beast was the internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 01:23 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,915,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
The Mark of the Beast is actually genital herpes. There. Mystery solved.
So...you are talking about "the beast with two backs?"

Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 PM

125 posts, read 91,726 times
Quote:
The Mark of the Beast is actually genital herpes. There. Mystery solved.
LOL do you speak from experience?

Thanks for the laugh!

Throughout my divorce I was convinced my Ex was the First beast...

Last edited by thomasroane; 06-03-2015 at 01:46 PM..

Old 06-03-2015, 01:50 PM

4,103 posts, read 5,423,924 times
Quote:
LOL do you speak from experience?

Thanks for the laugh!

Throughout my divorce I was convinced my Ex was the First beast...
No lol. God no.

Old 06-04-2015, 12:15 PM

277 posts, read 227,763 times
Quote:
I believe it is already present in the world. The Mark of the Jizya was required to be able to buy and sell for anyone who was not a Muslim. ISIS is enforcing this again. You have two choices when confronted by Islam.

1. Convert and deny Christ or any other religion.
2. Pay the Jizya which is essentially the same as bowing down to Islam.

There is even a mark for it and a precedence.

1815 Jews of Mogador who paid the tax were stamped on the forehead.

The right hand is the most important to Muslims. The left is for impure tasks.

Here is the command from the Quran:

When you take the mark of Jizya and pay the tax you are submitting to Islamic authority. Islam, in their own Quran, denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. So you are in enmity with God when you submit to Islam. No man can serve two masters.

I'm not sure of the exact reference to 666 however it is probably no coincidence that Muslims worship on the 6th day of the week, believe in 6 articles of faith, and have 6 volumes of the sayings of Muhammad called the Hadith.

Also, note that the mark comes from the 2nd beast, not the first.

Now for the False Prophet.

The Second beast has 2 horns (horns signify powers as we learned from Daniel). There are two main factions in Islam. The Sharia and the Sunni. Two horns. The second beast has the appearance of a lamb (peaceful religion) yet it speaks like the dragon (war and violence). Can there be another entity in the world that is a better description than Islam? They're always telling us they're a peaceful people yet their Quran and their actions say otherwise. Of course lately, they aren't even bothering to try to appear as peaceful. Iran is quite boastful with their supreme leader saying "of course, death to America."

As for the False Prophet? It's Muhammad!

That all sounds great except the Muslim tax is really no different than the American tax. Pay it or be imprisoned... And they even give you a number whereby they tax you-your SSN. Sorry, but the Muslim tax is not the 'mark' of the beast.

Moreover, when it comes to the second beast, that 'appears like a lamb' and 'speaks like a dragon',you can apply that to the USA far easier than Islam; The US proclaims it is Christian, but is antichrist in almost every way. Additionally, the second beast also brings fire down from Heaven-only the U.S. has dropped a nuclear bomb from the skies... Having said that, Islam is a religion just like Catholicism, Mormonism, Buddhism, and all the other isms-nothing more nothing less. Is a part of it violent? Absolutely. But look what the Catholics did long before Islam came around. Islam-like the other man made religions is just a false religion of Satan. They are by no means the Beast that rules the world now, nor will they ever be. Rome had a far greater reach than Islam does, and so does the USA today. To say that Islam is the beast and their 'tax' is the mark is very short sighted, and ignores most of what Scripture says about serving mammon instead of God. Scripture interprets Scripture and it clearly says the mark of God is in our foreheads and right and spiritually not physically, thus the mark of the beast will be the same way.

Who do you serve God or the unrighteous mammon. Who is your King- Caesar or God?

TC

Old 06-04-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Spot on

I actually identified the beast as Islam in the 9th grade only to be ridiculed by the Pastor who insisted the beast was the internet.
No- it is not 'spot on'... Islam is not the beast, nor is its tax the 'mark'. Give my response to thomasroane a read-post #25

TC

Old 06-04-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
1 John 2 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
Quote:
Quran 4:171 O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Can't get anymore clear than that. He that hath an ear let him hear.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Town Crier View Post
That all sounds great except the Muslim tax is really no different than the American tax. Pay it or be imprisoned... And they even give you a number whereby they tax you-your SSN. Sorry, but the Muslim tax is not the 'mark' of the beast.

Moreover, when it comes to the second beast, that 'appears like a lamb' and 'speaks like a dragon',you can apply that to the USA far easier than Islam; The US proclaims it is Christian, but is antichrist in almost every way. Additionally, the second beast also brings fire down from Heaven-only the U.S. has dropped a nuclear bomb from the skies... Having said that, Islam is a religion just like Catholicism, Mormonism, Buddhism, and all the other isms-nothing more nothing less. Is a part of it violent? Absolutely. But look what the Catholics did long before Islam came around. Islam-like the other man made religions is just a false religion of Satan. They are by no means the Beast that rules the world now, nor will they ever be. Rome had a far greater reach than Islam does, and so does the USA today. To say that Islam is the beast and their 'tax' is the mark is very short sighted, and ignores most of what Scripture says about serving mammon instead of God. Scripture interprets Scripture and it clearly says the mark of God is in our foreheads and right and spiritually not physically, thus the mark of the beast will be the same way.

Who do you serve God or the unrighteous mammon. Who is your King- Caesar or God?

TC
Pakistan already has nukes. Saudi Arabia, Iran and others aren't far behind.

My personal belief is that the there are two Babylons. Hence the reason the Angel says "Babylon is fallen, fallen." One is a spiritual Babylon. Which seems pretty cut and dry to be the Catholic Church. Maybe not so much for current behavior but her past is very suspect and her bill is overdue. The economic Babylon is at least New York if not all of the US. I lean more towards New York as the great city because world finance is based there. Look at what the NYSE has outside their building. It's a goldenbull (in color at least) for crying out loud!

If the US is hit by great physical and economic disasters then that can pave the way for Islam to at least rule the Middle East. (Our sins have earned us a smack down as well) What goes on in the middle east would not be our concern then. If we have an economic collapse we take the world down with us. The US would resort to days of the Great Depression and we would probably end up with a barter economy. Still, there is the specter of Islamic influence here. Muslim refugees have been sent to cities all over the US. Set up with govt assistance and all they need. Iowa and Georgia are starting to push back because the numbers are becoming alarming. If the US military is neutralized, say with the Pentagon being taken out by a natural disaster (meteors or a volcano causing tsunamis to hit the east coast) then there could be chaos. The Police have been hamstrung by recent controversies.

Daniel 11 lays out the rest quite nicely. Turkey (King of the North) has been jawing with Egypt (King of the South) and they're about to come to blows (v 40-41). Then Russia and Iran will become involved surrounding Israel and Michael himself will stand up and defend her with a great earthquake. Eventually, China with their 200 million man army come into play - Ezekiel.

Islam has been and will be a key player in religious conflict both in the past and the last days.

Don't have time to spell it all out but the end is coming soon I believe.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Can't get anymore clear than that. He that hath an ear let him hear.

Pakistan already has nukes. Saudi Arabia, Iran and others aren't far behind.

How about if you stick to the topic ... We are talking about the 'mark of the Beast' and serving God v.s. Mammon. If you want to discuss the antichrist and other peripheral topics, please start a new thread. Thanks in advance...

TC

Old 06-04-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Town Crier View Post

How about if you stick to the topic ... We are talking about the 'mark of the Beast' and serving God v.s. Mammon. If you want to discuss the antichrist and other peripheral topics, please start a new thread. Thanks in advance...

TC
You challenged me on why I thought Islam will be responsible for the Mark of the Beast correct? All the scriptures point to them. I added the extras to prove that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity