Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 07:32 AM

709 posts, read 379,407 times

Advertisements

It has been written that narrow is the gate to the life, and few are those. who enter it.

And this words has spoken our Lord Yeshua in a time very different than now, see this time what we live right now is that predicted time of mankind of lawlessness, so that doctrine which has our Lord spoken in a time when he was in flesh in world, was time without this world of temptations, it was much more modest kind world then, and peoples was easier to turn to truth than it is today, because all that falsity and temptations surround us, which seduce you heart, and makes you blind to the truth.

Do not deceive your self by the false doctrines of today, which lead you believe that, the time we live is a golden time of christianity, because the real church of God is almost gone today, and true saints.

Do not go with this falsity of this world, but bend your heart to honest seek of God's will, purify your self, as our Lord Yeshua is pure.

And may God bless you in that true improve in our Lord Yeshua.

Forever will be honor for God, and his holy son, amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2015, 07:57 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,215,103 times
"Gate" represented judgment to the Jews (the judges sat at the gates) so that is law.

Christ said He is the door, as grace and truth came through Him.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:51 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,795,678 times
The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

The son of man is the good shepherd.

He who acts in truth is the righteous one and he who does what is right is son of man.

Whoever is of the truth hears my voice.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:36 PM

The Son of man is the Lord Yeshua, an we can be only a part of his body members, but he is the head of the body, and the Son of man.

You do realize that?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
The Son of man is the Lord Yeshua, an we can be only a part of his body members, but he is the head of the body, and the Son of man.

You do realize that?
No. Jesus is part of the son of man. His true followers are One as He is One with the Father. He gave His glory to those who accept His word and consecrated them in truth as son of man and son of God.

Wake up or you will not know when your lord has come.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:55 AM

Do you see you self like the Lord, or as servant of the Lord?

Old 07-22-2015, 07:42 AM

45,760 posts, read 27,410,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
No. Jesus is part of the son of man. His true followers are One as He is One with the Father. He gave His glory to those who accept His word and consecrated them in truth as son of man and son of God.

Wake up or you will not know when your lord has come.
No. Jesus is the Son of Man. We are not the Son of Man. You will find that nowhere in Scripture.

Are followers of Christ one with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit? Yes. We are unified with them. We are NOT EQUAL with them.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Do you see you self like the Lord, or as servant of the Lord?
Jesus was a servant of the Lord and sent His followers just as He was sent so I am like Him and One with Him as He was One with the Father.

Only the One who comes from God has seen the Father. I come from Him, He sent me. I came down from heaven to do the will of my heavenly Father not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching, namely if it comes from God or I am speaking on my own.

People wonder, how can he say these things, because they do not know the wind and how it blows. Just as the wind blows where it wills and you do not know where it goes or where it came from so it is with everyone born of the spirit.

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him and I will honor him on the last day.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Jesus was a servant of the Lord and sent His followers just as He was sent so I am like Him and One with Him as He was One with the Father.

Only the One who comes from God has seen the Father. I come from Him, He sent me. I came down from heaven to do the will of my heavenly Father not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching, namely if it comes from God or I am speaking on my own.

People wonder, how can he say these things, because they do not know the wind and how it blows. Just as the wind blows where it wills and you do not know where it goes or where it came from so it is with everyone born of the spirit.

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him and I will honor him on the last day.
Can't you see, that Yeshua is the Lord, the head of the body, like the Bible also tells, and God is the head of our Lord.

You should humble your self,

Old 07-22-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Can't you see, that Yeshua is the Lord, the head of the body, like the Bible also tells, and God is the head of our Lord.

You should humble your self,
Humble yourself and do as He commanded.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me and I will give you rest. I am meek and humble of heart and you will find rest for yourself for my yoke is upright and my burden is light.

"The Lord guides the humble to righteousness and He teaches the meek His way."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity