Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 12:49 PM

92 posts, read 163,282 times

Advertisements

I like a good mystery, don't you? This mystery is very important because at one time Gentiles had no hope of eternal life. John the Baptist, Jesus, and the 12 apostles all preached the gospel of the kingdom to Israel. This was not the gospel of grace that would later be preached by the apostle Paul to the churches composed mostly of Gentiles. Paul preached that Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose from the dead, but during Christ's earthly ministry, no one was preaching that message. It had not even happened yet. John the Baptist preached the gospel of the kingdom Matthew3:2 repent ye for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Mark1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. This shows that before the cross the people of Israel could receive forgiveness of sins without even knowing that the Messiah would be put to death or would rise from the dead. John the Baptist preached and baptized with water in order to prepare Israel to receive the Messiah. John1:31 that he should be made manifest to Israel therefore am I come baptizing with water. Mark1:14-15.after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, the time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand repent ye and believe the gospel, the same gospel that John the Baptist preached. Jesus sent the12 apostles to preach only to Israel Matthew10:5-7 These 12 Jesus sent forth and commanded them saying, go not into the way of the Gentiles and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go preach saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. The disciples were specifically told to go only to the people of Israel and they were not preaching anything about the death burial and resurrection of Christ. My dear brothers and sisters at this time, we Gentiles did not have hope of eternal life except to become a Jew and follow all the commandments, and rituals that the Jews had to follow.

Romans11:25 for I would not brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel,UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. That little word until means when the last Gentile or Jew has been saved into Christ's spiritual kingdom than God will deal again with his promises to Israel about a physical kingdom

Romans16:25 now to him that is the power to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began.

Why did God keep our gospel a secret for so long? 1 Corinthians2:7-8 but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory, which none of the princes of this world,knew for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. So no one was allowed to know it, not Peter, the apostles, Judas, Pilate, or even Satan himself.

I know as I write this that there will be some skeptics and some people so entrenched in the teachings from the pulpit and elsewhere that will not believe this truth. All I can say is the Scripture. Rightly dividing the word of truth, if you do that you can understand the Bible with the Holy Spirit's help.

I spoke of the word UNTIL up above that is the GAP or postponement of Israel's physical kingdom here on earth

I write this to young believers who want to know the truth by rightly dividing, all of the Bible was written for us, but parts of the Bible were written to us especially.

born-again Jerry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2015, 02:00 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,609,039 times
wow, you're all messed up.

Old 07-11-2015, 03:14 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,083,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
And you aren't?...

Old 07-11-2015, 03:22 PM

92 posts, read 163,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
How so snowball?

Old 07-11-2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrydb View Post
How so snowball?
Don't get too testy with her...She's just confused...

Old 07-11-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I like a good mystery, don't you? This mystery is very important because at one time Gentiles had no hope of eternal life. John the Baptist, Jesus, and the 12 apostles all preached the gospel of the kingdom to Israel. This was not the gospel of grace that would later be preached by the apostle Paul to the churches composed mostly of Gentiles.
Funny how it was Peter that was to take the Gospel to the Nations...

Quote:
Paul preached that Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose from the dead, but during Christ's earthly ministry, no one was preaching that message. It had not even happened yet. John the Baptist preached the gospel of the kingdom Matthew3:2 repent ye for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Mark1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. This shows that before the cross the people of Israel could receive forgiveness of sins without even knowing that the Messiah would be put to death or would rise from the dead. John the Baptist preached and baptized with water in order to prepare Israel to receive the Messiah. John1:31 that he should be made manifest to Israel therefore am I come baptizing with water. Mark1:14-15.after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, the time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand repent ye and believe the gospel, the same gospel that John the Baptist preached. Jesus sent the12 apostles to preach only to Israel Matthew10:5-7 These 12 Jesus sent forth and commanded them saying, go not into the way of the Gentiles and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go preach saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. The disciples were specifically told to go only to the people of Israel and they were not preaching anything about the death burial and resurrection of Christ. My dear brothers and sisters at this time, we Gentiles did not have hope of eternal life except to become a Jew and follow all the commandments, and rituals that the Jews had to follow.
That is because Gentiles were to become Jews or join there selves to Israel, not the other way around...

Quote:
Romans11:25 for I would not brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel,UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. That little word until means when the last Gentile or Jew has been saved into Christ's spiritual kingdom than God will deal again with his promises to Israel about a physical kingdom.
It says nothing about the last Jew...It just says Gentile...

Quote:
Romans16:25 now to him that is the power to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began.
So Paul had his OWN Gospel?...

Old 07-11-2015, 04:43 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,174,748 times
As long as people like "Paul" speak the "truth", evil will speak it's lies against it.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:55 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,791,005 times
As Jesus told His followers; "As the Father sent me so I send you. Go and make disciples of all the nation's baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you."

Notice He sent them to all people.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And you aren't?...
Moderator cut: deleted
I'm sure you liked this part of the OP's claims: "we Gentiles did not have hope of eternal life except to become a Jew and follow all the commandments, and rituals that the Jews had to follow."

Last edited by june 7th; 07-11-2015 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Please do NOT refer to member other than by his screen name, or infractions will ensue.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
How so snowball?
maybe next week if I have time...
unless someone wants to help me out, I shouldn't have to do everything around here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity