Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 06:21 PM

223 posts, read 303,230 times

Advertisements

Yes!
Good, i agree wiv U!

But it seems the SDA didn't teach you properly as you still have not understood what happened at Calvary! ALL SIN was forgiven at Calvary! John said, behold the Lamb of God who take away the SIN of the world. Notice, singular not plural!
Correct, the SDA did NOT teach me properly! I'm now STILL unlearning ALL that wrong stuff. Since i left [9yrs ago] i have Learn't a LOT about the blotting out of SIN by Jesus at [domain blocked due to spam] by TonyJ4L.

The only "sin" a person can do to be lost is to refuse to love the truth and be saved by faith in Jesus. Only those who reject Jesus and/or refuse to love the truth will be lost.
I thought if you sinned agianst the HOLY SPIRIT is ALSO a sin that can keep you out of HEAVEN? and the decieved too [Mat 7: 21-22]

So that answers your question. Now it's my turn for you to answer me.
Why do you think its your turn?? I'm not finished my turn yet!! I did NOT say i have finished my turn either!! You'll have to wait till I'm finished!! Then it's your turn.

If all sin has been forgiven at Calvary and anyone can come to Christ for salvation, no matter what they have done, then do you believe a person has a free choice to willfully break the Commandments of God? YES or NO?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 01:21 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
This is in essence a willful adultery act! Having a child by a man who is not legally her husband. An abomination act towards God!
not to mention,ppl who do this are literally putting ppl out there in the world who might be related to each other and not even know it.recall the case of the brother and sister getting married?? no,I don't believe that God would approve of this method of becoming a parent.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:26 AM

223 posts, read 303,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
not to mention,ppl who do this are literally putting ppl out there in the world who might be related to each other and not even know it.recall the case of the brother and sister getting married?? no,I don't believe that God would approve of this method of becoming a parent.
Hi Friend.

Nobody on here said GOD gave his blessing to her decision!

I am saying GOD is NOT a dictator like HITLER, STALIN, SADAM HUSSIEN or Musolini!! God did NOT BLOT out her name from the book of the lamb if her name was in there!! God allows people to make their own decision and allows them back to him with OPEN ARMS if she comes back to GOD. The DOOR is ALWAYS open to her!! In same way as the prodical son!! The FATHER welcomed him back and arranged a massive feast!!

GOD is GOOD & LOVING & He understands we are ALL under attack from the enemy. GOD will NEVER close the door on her or US!

Blessings.

J D B

Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 PM

365 posts, read 511,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Yes!
Good, i agree wiv U!

But it seems the SDA didn't teach you properly as you still have not understood what happened at Calvary! ALL SIN was forgiven at Calvary! John said, behold the Lamb of God who take away the SIN of the world. Notice, singular not plural!
Correct, the SDA did NOT teach me properly! I'm now STILL unlearning ALL that wrong stuff. Since i left [9yrs ago] i have Learn't a LOT about the blotting out of SIN by Jesus at [domain blocked due to spam] by Tony.

The only "sin" a person can do to be lost is to refuse to love the truth and be saved by faith in Jesus. Only those who reject Jesus and/or refuse to love the truth will be lost.
I thought if you sinned agianst the HOLY SPIRIT is ALSO a sin that can keep you out of HEAVEN? and the decieved too [Mat 7: 21-22]

So that answers your question. Now it's my turn for you to answer me.
Why do you think its your turn?? I'm not finished my turn yet!! I did NOT say i have finished my turn either!! You'll have to wait till I'm finished!! Then it's your turn.

If all sin has been forgiven at Calvary and anyone can come to Christ for salvation, no matter what they have done, then do you believe a person has a free choice to willfully break the Commandments of God? YES or NO?

1. Yeah that
J4L form [domain blocked due to spam] is a great guy isn't he? hehe

2. Yes, when you reject the love of the truth, you also reject and sin against the Holy Spirit. John 16:13 says the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth, and when you reject the love of the truth, Jesus, then you reject the working of the Holy Spirit.

3. Don't avoid my question. Fair is fair,, you ask one question, I answered it. Now you answer my question. Don't be like the Adventists who run and hide from my questions . So answer the following question please.

Matthew 5:37 Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
GOOD POINT! GOOD POST! Amen.

And let me add.. NO, GOD WOULD NOT approve of this method, full stop!

Conception is only done in marriage, no exceptions!

God never changes... same yesterday, today and forever. God does not conform to change!

And any Christian who is conforming to the world's ways and not seeing anything wrong with these womans methods are not born again yet!

Last edited by PurpleHeart; 06-13-2010 at 04:26 PM..

Old 06-13-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Hi Friend.

Nobody on here said GOD gave his blessing to her decision!

I am saying GOD is NOT a dictator ...
Actually, think about this carefully. God is indeed a "Dictator". God says, accept Jesus OR PERISH!!! God says, "It's MY WAY OR THE LAKE OF FIRE!"

God is not offering those who reject Jesus an opportunity to live forever in their sinful ways.

So in a sense, God is a "Dictator".

HOWEVER, I AM OK WITH THAT! And let me explain why!

1. He is the Creator OF ALL, and He has a right to dictate the LAWS and uphold the LAWS.

2. If I had a tenant living in my house who hated me, abused me, rejected me, and never lived by my rules in the house, then I would eject them and throw them out of the house! I would not allow him to live there anymore! Well the whole universe is "Gods House" and if a person doesn't live by His rules, He has to destroy them because there is nowhere God can throw them out, because the whole Universe is His "House".

3. God is a better Person than me. I would have thrown them out from day 1, but God has been patient and allowing them to live in His "house" for 6000 years so far.

So of course God is a dictator but He is the ONLY ONE who has a right to be one!

Praise be to God. I would do nothing different. In fact God is better and more loving and more patient than I would be.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:31 PM

232 posts, read 542,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
*We all talk about adoption/against abortion, but how come that was not a consideration?
Cuz in reality, as the aunt of an adopted sibling unit of four, ages 6-13....I see time and time again that adoption is something seemingly everyone wants other people to do.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:54 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
GOOD POINT! GOOD POST! Amen.

And let me add.. NO, GOD WOULD NOT approve of this method, full stop!

Conception is only done in marriage, no exceptions!

God never changes... same yesterday, today and forever. God does not conform to change!

And any Christian who is conforming to the world's ways and not seeing anything wrong with these womans methods are not born again yet!
AMEN!
the gift of reproduction comes with a tremendous amount of personal responsibility,one that is not to be squandered or misused in any way.There are many implications to using this method that fall out of the league of what God has asked of us.Just arbitrarily throwing DNA out into the population to any woman who can pay for it (or not pay for it,whether it comes a donation or whatnot) can come with many consequences.Aside from purposely denying a child his or her father,there are also the genetic implications to deal with.
If God had meant for us to reproduce in such an asexual manner (mind you,I am not putting down fertility methods if a couple needs them in order to become pregnant),then He would have made us as asexual beings to begin with.JAT.JMO.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 AM

Quote:
AMEN!
the gift of reproduction comes with a tremendous amount of personal responsibility,one that is not to be squandered or misused in any way.There are many implications to using this method that fall out of the league of what God has asked of us.Just arbitrarily throwing DNA out into the population to any woman who can pay for it (or not pay for it,whether it comes a donation or whatnot) can come with many consequences.Aside from purposely denying a child his or her father,there are also the genetic implications to deal with.
If God had meant for us to reproduce in such an asexual manner (mind you,I am not putting down fertility methods if a couple needs them in order to become pregnant),then He would have made us as asexual beings to begin with.JAT.JMO.
Amen!!! Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one on here with the mind and thoughts of God. The problem is so many Christians are being conditioned to present way of thought, they are conforming to the world.

Sex, having babies is to be within marriage, NO EXCEPTION EVER!!!

It's time people come back to the Bible and Bible alone! IT NEVER CHANGES, GOD NEVER CHANGES!

We need the old values and principles from the bible to awaken in Christians.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:31 PM

190 posts, read 242,241 times
All I can say is that she did not commit adultery..and wonder if it is God's will..only God knows
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity