Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2018, 05:14 PM

20,444 posts, read 12,823,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Jesus knows the date of His return. I have found in the scriptures the timing of the return.
Have you detailed this somewhere where we can read about it?

Old 11-14-2018, 05:17 PM

1,259 posts, read 566,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Have you detailed this somewhere where we can read about it?

I have discussed it here before but I don't remember where. I have been banned from several forums for talking about these things.

I can tell you that if you want to start a thread I will discuss. I got a brand new white board sitting in a box for some intense stuff I'm getting ready to get into that I needed a white board to sort somethings.

Old 11-15-2018, 07:58 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,612,655 times
Quote:
Because their conscience still bears witness that they chose to do such things.

God is responsible but holds us accountable because our conscience bear witness that we CHOSE to sin.
Ahh, so God creates people to be gay, and then they are supposed to rid themselves of God's programming and not be gay... Yea, makes SOOOO much more sense...

If you are truly serious about all this, and not just trolling, I seriously hope you chose not to reproduce...

Old 11-15-2018, 08:18 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,613,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Ahh, so God creates people to be gay, and then they are supposed to rid themselves of God's programming and not be gay... Yea, makes SOOOO much more sense...

If you are truly serious about all this, and not just trolling, I seriously hope you chose not to reproduce...
God designed homosexuality into its design.

God could have easily made homosexuality impossible just like it did with humans not being able to breathe underwater, right IT90?

Old 11-15-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:

God is in complete control. God creates Good and Evil:

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The vast majority of "Christians" don't know God. They don't know who He is or how great His power. Everything in the Universe is being perpetuated by His Power at all times.

God creates all people. All lives are predestined. You see God WANTS homosexuals and atheists, etc.. to exist at this time. We even need those that are suffering and in need.

For God says what reward have you if you only love those that love you? You can read also into that - what reward have you if you only help those that can help themselves.

So without the sick the ungodly etc... how could the righteous ever receive reward? Therefore how can the righteous hate the ungodly or the sick or homosexual? - we can't. We need them at this time. We can however, hate the ideology of ungodliness or homosexuality for if we ceded to those then we are not longer righteous.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:54 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,319 times
Quote:
"God is in complete control. God creates Good and Evil:"
I believe he uses good and evil.. not that he created it in the begining.
now that men have created IT by their rebellions, sure God will use it and proves He is teh only God by turning even that
evuil into our Good! ! sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlxpmTDDeI

Old 11-15-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I believe he uses good and evil.. not that he created it in the begining.
now that men have created IT by their rebellions, sure God will use it and proves He is teh only God by turning even that
evuil into our Good! ! sure!

Isa 45:7 I formH3335 the light,H216 and createH1254 darkness:H2822 I makeH6213 peace,H7965 and createH1254 evil:H7451 IH589 the LORDH3068 doH6213 allH3605 theseH428 things.

From Strong's concordance:

H1254
בָּרָא
bârâ'
baw-raw'
A primitive root; (absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes): - choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

Old 11-15-2018, 10:21 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,612,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
God designed homosexuality into its design.

God could have easily made homosexuality impossible just like it did with humans not being able to breathe underwater, right IT90?
So, again, why would he design someone to be homosexual, and then punish them for it? It makes zero sense to anyone with a room temp or above IQ.

Quote:
God is in complete control. God creates Good and Evil:

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The vast majority of "Christians" don't know God. They don't know who He is or how great His power. Everything in the Universe is being perpetuated by His Power at all times.

God creates all people. All lives are predestined. You see God WANTS homosexuals and atheists, etc.. to exist at this time. We even need those that are suffering and in need.

For God says what reward have you if you only love those that love you? You can read also into that - what reward have you if you only help those that can help themselves.

So without the sick the ungodly etc... how could the righteous ever receive reward? Therefore how can the righteous hate the ungodly or the sick or homosexual? - we can't. We need them at this time. We can however, hate the ideology of ungodliness or homosexuality for if we ceded to those then we are not longer righteous.

So you think there are special people who are righteous (How is it living life thinking you and others like you are so much better than everyone else?), and all the others who are not were made, and in fact predestined, to be bad? So, again, God predestined them to be bad/evil/gay/atheist/whatever, and then punished them for it..... Your God isn't very bright, is he?

Old 11-15-2018, 10:43 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,319 times
Quote:
So, again, why would he design someone to be homosexual, and then punish them for it? It makes zero sense to anyone with a room temp or above IQ.

So you think there are special people who are righteous (How is it living life thinking you and others like you are so much better than everyone else?), and all the others who are not were made, and in fact predestined, to be bad? So, again, God predestined them to be bad/evil/gay/atheist/whatever, and then punished them for it..... Your God isn't very bright, is he?
Oh and that only works if the God you believe in created ALL evil men know as evil....
no He creates calamity which men consider "evil" , he creates judgment which men deed evil.. it is not the same thing.. he did not create what men do that in their hearts to hide from God. . the evil he now creates is not the same thing as what a sinner does in his/their heart . But he can even Use that evil that we all have done and turn it for Y/our Good! Because He is God!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-15-2018 at 11:04 AM..

Old 11-15-2018, 10:44 AM

20,444 posts, read 12,823,451 times
Quote:
I have discussed it here before but I don't remember where. I have been banned from several forums for talking about these things.

I can tell you that if you want to start a thread I will discuss. I got a brand new white board sitting in a box for some intense stuff I'm getting ready to get into that I needed a white board to sort somethings.
Copout
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity