Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 09:17 AM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49l-g_TtGhI

I took the 6 minutes and listened to this and it seemed the main reasons why Jews wont accept Jesus according to him, is because everything Christians think Jesus will do and be during the 1000 yr millennium, Jews think he should have done 2000 yrs ago.

John 5:43
I come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The bible has already stated the Jews will reject Jesus and pretty much openly accept the Anti Christ as their Messiah when he comes.

Is there any real hope of witnessing or reaching any Jews that have hardened their hearts towards the Messiah and think Christians have it wrong for over 2000 yrs?
Until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in Israel is experiencing a partial hardening of the heart.
Romans 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Nevertheless, many Jews have received Jesus as their Savior. And there are ministries by Messianic Jews such as Arnold Fruchtenbaum and Michael L. Brown who reach out to the Jews in order to bring them to Christ.

http://www.ariel.org/

Ask Dr. Brown

Give the good news of the Gospel. You never know who will respond, if not now, then perhaps the seed planted will bear fruit later. Or perhaps not. But do give the good news of the Gospel regardless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 09:20 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post

I never liked his Cel-ray soda.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:20 AM

689 posts, read 549,218 times
The Jews I know of admitted that they can no longer keep the Mosaic Law as mentioned in the Law books. This was predicted 2000 years ago, as said by Paul. That's why God granted the New Covenant.

Old 11-12-2015, 09:21 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
I think we should ask a Jew.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:09 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
This recent video is worth watching concerning the topics at hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWA0_T56UlE

Old 11-12-2015, 10:10 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Its not arrogant. The book of Isaiah in 42& 53 is clearly referring to Jesus, but they have hardened their hearts towards him like they did to get him crucified by the Romans, their denial after he rose, and just utter unbelief for him all these thousands years. Just about every show/movie has to have someone swear and saying Jesus Christ and we all know who runs hollywood, so its just a fact they dont like Jesus.

Most of my friends when I was growing up would swear and say Jesus Christ some time in their youth and back then the movies we saw or the Tv we watched had no swearing in it. Seems rather bigoted to blame Jews for when Christians swear.

Some Jews did convert, many of the Jews in Spain for example choose becoming a Christian over becoming dead in 1492. Why not also ask why did not all Catholics convert to Protestantism or all Protestants convert to Seventh Day Aventists and why did not all Christians covert to Mormonism.

I come from a Jewish background and most of my grandparents escaped Polgroms from Christians. I think it was more the case that they just did not like being killed for their religion rather than they did not like Jesus. In fact probably most do not think of Jesus much at all in their thoughts. Why don't you like Budda? Why don't you like any of the other gods and goddesses that have been worshipped in the world, there are plenty of them that seeing as you do not beleive in that according to your view you must not like them.

Your words and tones make you appear bigotted. I hope that is not the case.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:03 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post

It will be above it. Jerusalem will be a floating city.

The city of Jerusalem is not a city built by human hands on the ground. It is a city built by God's Messiah, coming from above.
Floating on unobtainium, no doubt...

Old 11-12-2015, 12:21 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
we all know who runs hollywood
Satan runs Hollywood. Everybody knows that.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:46 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
"No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the father except the son and whoever the son will reveal Him."

"The Lord God does nothing without revealing His secrets to His servants the prophets."

Old 11-12-2015, 01:43 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Thing is, God's will and not ours will be done. It is on God's time, and until they accept this, the New Jerusalem will not be built. They are warring with Muslims over land. But the city of Jerusalem will not be on the land of the mount.

It will be above it. Jerusalem will be a floating city.

The city of Jerusalem is not a city built by human hands on the ground. It is a city built by God's Messiah, coming from above.
Who knows the will of God?

Obviously there are too many mortals who really have NO clue as to God's will and continue to project teir own bias and bigotry into scripture for their own edification.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity