Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 05:54 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I know Jesus, and I listen to God. We are old friends.

The teachings of men? They see demons around every corner. I do not listen to men. They do not have my best interests at heart, and I am perfectly capable of interpreting the bible with out them.

Your God is mean because you need God to be mean, and call it love. Your God is Machiavellian for you because you expect it.

God does not stress me, and knows the whole punishment thing does not work for me.

Your admonitions are for your ears. Your world is darker than you know. You seem to think I belong there with you in that world. I am not of that world.

I show you truth found in the pages of the bible--- When did I mention--punishment??-I didn't--you twisted what I stated in your false reasoning to fit what you believe.
There isn't a mortal alive that can interpret the bible correctly without learning from Jesus' anointed teachers. To the world--33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian is just a mass of confusion in what they see. Because 99% are false.
Gods word teaches 1/3 of the angels fell and are satans now--millions of them--some are very powerful--in fact--one of Gods angels couldn't get by the demon assigned to Syria( ot)--Michael had to come and intervene. So if one of Gods angels couldn't beat a demon--what chance does a false reasoning mortal who has hardly any clue at all have? = none unless they find Jesus' real teachers here on earth.
All throughout mankinds history= 99% mislead

Noahs day = 99% mislead
The Israelites constantly fell away = 99% mislead
Jesus, apostles, Christians murdered = 99% mislead
These last days--care to guess--but you are reasoning correctly against the most powerful evil being who Jesus teaches is the ruler of this world--but you have him beat all by yourself. How did you accomplish that where as billions have failed, even some who knew absolute truth-failed but you are correct right--you better be, eternal life depends on it.
The humans in Noahs day would wish I was telling them these things on a computer.
Gods kingdom is coming very soon--one must be doing this-John 4:22-24=Jehovah---so tell us how many days of your existence has your heart told your mind to accomplish this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 06:34 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I show you truth found in the pages of the bible--- When did I mention--punishment??-I didn't--you twisted what I stated in your false reasoning to fit what you believe.
There isn't a mortal alive that can interpret the bible correctly without learning from Jesus' anointed teachers. To the world--33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian is just a mass of confusion in what they see. Because 99% are false.
Gods word teaches 1/3 of the angels fell and are satans now--millions of them--some are very powerful--in fact--one of Gods angels couldn't get by the demon assigned to Syria( ot)--Michael had to come and intervene. So if one of Gods angels couldn't beat a demon--what chance does a false reasoning mortal who has hardly any clue at all have? = none unless they find Jesus' real teachers here on earth.
All throughout mankinds history= 99% mislead

Noahs day = 99% mislead
The Israelites constantly fell away = 99% mislead
Jesus, apostles, Christians murdered = 99% mislead
These last days--care to guess--but you are reasoning correctly against the most powerful evil being who Jesus teaches is the ruler of this world--but you have him beat all by yourself. How did you accomplish that where as billions have failed, even some who knew absolute truth-failed but you are correct right--you better be, eternal life depends on it.
The humans in Noahs day would wish I was telling them these things on a computer.
Gods kingdom is coming very soon--one must be doing this-John 4:22-24=Jehovah---so tell us how many days of your existence has your heart told your mind to accomplish this?
I do not speak in scripture. I am not concerned with your interpretation of the bible. I am unconcerned with the agenda of men, and their interpretations.

I sit in the light with God. We share love, family, friends, food and cake, along with adult beverages.
That would make me the 1%, according to your interpretations.

I have no concern for labels either.
I will leave chasing them to you.
But, you are chasing in the dark looking for demons around every corner and at any table. You keep hurting yourself with things that go bump in the night. Turn on the light. It is that simple, and easy.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I do not speak in scripture. I am not concerned with your interpretation of the bible. I am unconcerned with the agenda of men, and their interpretations.

I sit in the light with God. We share love, family, friends, food and cake, along with adult beverages.
That would make me the 1%, according to your interpretations.

I have no concern for labels either.
I will leave chasing them to you.
But, you are chasing in the dark looking for demons around every corner and at any table. You keep hurting yourself with things that go bump in the night. Turn on the light. It is that simple, and easy.

I showed you what Jesus said about Noahs day--all loving acts being carried out until the day Noah entered the ark--God destroyed all of them. So yes whom God views as wicked carry out acts of love and sharing. -- one must be living now to do the Fathers will to be allowed to enter his kingdom( be saved)-Matt 7:21

Old 12-04-2015, 05:03 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
I showed you what Jesus said about Noahs day--all loving acts being carried out until the day Noah entered the ark--God destroyed all of them. So yes whom God views as wicked carry out acts of love and sharing. -- one must be living now to do the Fathers will to be allowed to enter his kingdom( be saved)-Matt 7:21
You showed me your God who would destroy the innocent children in a small town. I do no know that God. I have never seen that face. That God is foreign to me. I do not understand why anyone would want to chase that God, and call it love.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
There isn't a mortal alive that can interpret the bible correctly without learning from Jesus' anointed teachers.
You have immortal, anointed teachers?

Quote:
Gods word teaches 1/3 of the angels fell and are satans now--millions of them--some are very powerful--in fact--one of Gods angels couldn't get by the demon assigned to Syria (ot)--Michael had to come and intervene. So if one of Gods angels couldn't beat a demon--what chance does a false reasoning mortal who has hardly any clue at all have? = none unless they find Jesus' real teachers here on earth.
All throughout mankind's history = 99% mislead.
I would venture to say, you have been 99% indoctrinated. Adversity (Satan) is merely a principle that results in active resistance, opposition, and/or contentiousness within the human nature. Now, take that back to your messengers who have fallen for a lie.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:29 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

I would venture to say, you have been 99% indoctrinated. Adversity (Satan) is merely a principle that results in active resistance, opposition, and/or contentiousness within the human nature. Now, take that back to your messengers who have fallen for a lie.

satan ~ lucifer ~ devil ~ is the "father of ALL LIES".

Old 12-04-2015, 11:41 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
There isn't a mortal alive that can interpret the bible correctly without learning from Jesus' anointed teachers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Anyone who can be convinced that ANY other human being somehow possesses special anointing by Jesus can be convinced of anything.You are NOT dealing with intellect and reason. You are dealing with unreasoning credulity in its more extreme from. It is exceeded only by the belief in the 72 virgins nonsense!! These self-provlaimed anointed teachers carry a heavy burden into the next life and those who follow them will not fare mush better.

Old 12-05-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Anyone who can be convinced that ANY other human being somehow possesses special anointing by Jesus can be convinced of anything.You are NOT dealing with intellect and reason. You are dealing with unreasoning credulity in its more extreme from. It is exceeded only by the belief in the 72 virgins nonsense!! These self-provlaimed anointed teachers carry a heavy burden into the next life and those who follow them will not fare mush better.

Again you call Gods written word a lie to teach your false reasonings. Jesus' real teachers are not self appointed, Jesus appoints them. You should study the bible, it contains the will of God.

Old 12-05-2015, 02:21 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Again you call Gods written word a lie to teach your false reasonings. Jesus' real teachers are not self appointed, Jesus appoints them. You should study the bible, it contains the will of God.
I thought it was the Holy Spirit and a LOVE for God that revealed God's will?

How can we tell who Jesus has appointed? Will those who are appointed be sure to let us know?

Old 12-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
You showed me your God who would destroy the innocent children in a small town. I do no know that God. I have never seen that face. That God is foreign to me. I do not understand why anyone would want to chase that God, and call it love.

it just a lack of understanding on your part--- God has destroyed children in the ot--- but the reality of it is this---those childrens parents were wicked to the core--they would of handed those children those wicked practices and they too would have lived wicked lives, God spared them living those wicked lives and they all will be resurrected into Gods kingdom without a judgement of wickedness, they will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will and gain life everlasting. I would call that--LOVE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity