Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 09:43 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I said---God spared those children, living those wicked lives, that their own parents would have taught them to live. If those continued on in this lifetime, they would have been wicked just like their parents. Because their parents would have taught them to be. God spared them that judgement and will get an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will in his kingdom.
No one invites evil to their table-- satan transforms into an angel of light(2Cor 11:12-15) and makes things off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) look good to the mortal heart. He uses--love and sharing to mislead. He poses as every false god on earth. Do you think those would choose to direct their worship to satan in the false religions if they knew, but no, he makes it look loving to the mortal heart. And those false religious practices are handed down from generation to generation, from parent to child--just like all the other wicked deeds are as well--they do not choose to be mislead. but most--must fit in--those who listened to Jesus are no part of this world, they do not fit in, they are way different--thus--rejected by most.
BULL FRACKING NONSENSE! This is where I leave civility behind, toss a few tables (hoping they crack a few skulls) and call total and absolute BULL to this crack-head explanation.

Then why would your perverted vision of god have even allowed these children to be born? Stupid ideas like this demand a list of "F" bombs to to clarify the ignorance of such an ignorant comment.

So though God has said REPEATEDLY the children will NOT die for the sins of their parents, you WAR GOD OF HATE, VENGEANCE, OPPRESSION AND BULL CHANGED its mind and KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN FOR THE SINS OF THEIR PARENTS??????????

What is that saying about the person and the horse they rode in on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2015, 09:49 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post

They ride a horse that is their's and their's alone. Be grateful you don't have to ride with them.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:07 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
Quote:
I said---God spared those children, living those wicked lives, that their own parents would have taught them to live. If those continued on in this lifetime, they would have been wicked just like their parents. Because their parents would have taught them to be. God spared them that judgement and will get an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will in his kingdom.
No one invites evil to their table-- satan transforms into an angel of light(2Cor 11:12-15) and makes things off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) look good to the mortal heart. He uses--love and sharing to mislead. He poses as every false god on earth. Do you think those would choose to direct their worship to satan in the false religions if they knew, but no, he makes it look loving to the mortal heart. And those false religious practices are handed down from generation to generation, from parent to child--just like all the other wicked deeds are as well--they do not choose to be mislead. but most--must fit in--those who listened to Jesus are no part of this world, they do not fit in, they are way different--thus--rejected by most.
God did not spare them since God killed the entire town. You are making things up and making assumptions. You worship God the Terrible.

You have been handed, through generations, the very thing you are afraid of. You have invited evil to your table, and make assumptions about the table of others. I reject your efforts. You are not qualified to interpret the bible.

You are afraid, so turn on the light.

Old 12-07-2015, 12:07 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
They ride a horse that is their's and their's alone. Be grateful you don't have to ride with them.
That I am, but I am nauseated by the idea that their horse will come in contact with others...

Old 12-07-2015, 02:10 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
God did not spare them since God killed the entire town. You are making things up and making assumptions. You worship God the Terrible.

You have been handed, through generations, the very thing you are afraid of. You have invited evil to your table, and make assumptions about the table of others. I reject your efforts. You are not qualified to interpret the bible.

You are afraid, so turn on the light.

You need to learn how to read English. I said God spared those children living a lifetime of wickedness. I make nothing up.

Old 12-07-2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
BULL FRACKING NONSENSE! This is where I leave civility behind, toss a few tables (hoping they crack a few skulls) and call total and absolute BULL to this crack-head explanation.

Then why would your perverted vision of god have even allowed these children to be born? Stupid ideas like this demand a list of "F" bombs to to clarify the ignorance of such an ignorant comment.

So though God has said REPEATEDLY the children will NOT die for the sins of their parents, you WAR GOD OF HATE, VENGEANCE, OPPRESSION AND BULL CHANGED its mind and KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN FOR THE SINS OF THEIR PARENTS??????????

The ot teaches--the children will die for the sins of their Fathers--not held responsible for what their Fathers sinned themselves, but the fact that their Fathers handed down to them the same sins to practice. That is what it is teaching--it is satans #1 tool--from generation to generation, from parent to child--false god worship, pagan practices handed down.
Gods kingdom is the real life--it is life everlasting--this satan ruled system is resolving the issues raised against Gods universal sovereignty once and for all time, in the garden of Eden. God will resurrect those children into his kingdom. Every grave will be emptied during judgement--now those children didn't live the wicked lives they were destined to live and possibly receive an adverse judgement. God saved them, but most are to blind to realize it.

Old 12-07-2015, 02:22 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
Quote:
You need to learn how to read English. I said God spared those children living a lifetime of wickedness. I make nothing up.
So you say. You worship God the Terrible. You are conditioned to believe killing innocent children is a loving act.

God was not doing them a favor.

Old 12-07-2015, 02:43 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Some belief systems are beyond insane.

Old 12-07-2015, 04:26 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Then, stop being an adversary.
Quote:
I am an adversary to this world that satan rules. Your rejection of the truths I share shows you support this satan ruled world. Probably not your fault--but throughout the majority of mankind's history--99% have been mislead. for the most part because--they must fit in.
Man rules this world, or at least he attempts to exalt himself through that of Religion.
I don't see much truth, just a lack of comprehension and extreme indoctrination.

By the way, I'm a nonconformist - and do not see Satan as an entity, separate from man.
However, I do agree that the majority have been misled through various Organizations.

Old 12-07-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Man rules this world, or at least he attempts to exalt himself through that of Religion.
I don't see much truth, just a lack of comprehension and extreme indoctrination.

By the way, I'm a nonconformist - and do not see Satan as an entity, separate from man.
However, I do agree that the majority have been misled through various Organizations.

Jesus said--satan is the ruler of this world)--mortals are mere puppets on a string to him--The spirit world is in full control.
Jesus' truths prove it all.
Yes I agree 99% of all organizations are not Gods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity