Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 02:51 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,079 times

Advertisements

"Redemption" is "rescuing" the "Lost".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 02:55 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
One day we will find out all those we have hated against ... were once really the ones we loved the most.

~ we need to stop hating and start rescuing.
I do not hate a single soul, and never will.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
In other words, more and more fall each and everyday - as the populace grows?
First, there were over 2/3d's fallen. We don't know that exact number. I believe God has a great 'vat/pot and it contains the darkness, that started to spread in Heaven (no matter what that darkness was either, everything it touched is in that vat). So regardless the populace, you don't have an exact number of how many "fell" to begin with.

Second, another thing to I believe.. reincarnation.. Just like I explained about how God is breaking Creations back 3 times... I think He uses that principle also on each of Us. meaning... We "might" have been given 3 chances for redemption and don't even realize it.

~ something to think about.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:57 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
God IS NOT the beginning
The beginning was khaos and anarchy.

God IS the end-point toward which all life is being drawn.
That end-point was reached billions if not trillions of years ago.

Since then, as civilization continues to drive out anarchy, all life is gradually being drawn into a single body with God as the head

Freedom means giving up certain freedoms.
If everyone is to be free then no one is free to enslave.

War and peace:
And suddenly he saw vividly before him a long-forgotten, kindly old man who had given him geography lessons in Switzerland. "Wait a bit," said the old man, and showed Pierre a globe. This globe was alive—a vibrating ball without fixed dimensions. Its whole surface consisted of drops closely pressed together, and all these drops moved and changed places, sometimes several of them merging into one, sometimes one dividing into many. Each drop tried to spread out and occupy as much space as possible, but others striving to do the same compressed it, sometimes destroyed it, and sometimes merged with it.
"That is life," said the old teacher.
"How simple and clear it is," thought Pierre. "How is it I did not know it before?"
"God is in the middle, and each drop tries to expand so as to reflect Him to the greatest extent. And it grows, merges, disappears from the surface, sinks to the depths, and again emerges. There now, Karataev has spread out and disappeared. Do you understand, my child?" said the teacher
Okay thanks!

Old 12-03-2015, 02:58 PM

During the time I made those videos, I noticed many things I've not shown anyone. When I speak to you ..and it sounds .."that's the way it is"..I'm only trying to do so...because I found something or learned something that says so.

I believe it's very important to be very truthful in what I say concerning this.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:59 PM

639 posts, read 579,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecheese View Post
There is NO evidence to prove any deity exists that is a FACT, even if one is actually skulking in the wings somewhere! What have the great achievers, pioneers, entrepreneurs, inventors, leaders, scientists, to do with fanciful tales about a deity? In my own life I have rejected the beliefs of my childhood, and made up my own mind about the weird and the 'supernatural', of which I have probably had much more experience than most people!
If you have so much info about the supernatural, Then you cannot say that it is a fact that there is no evidence. The only real evidence has been thru supernatural studies, consistently. Now you can say you don't believe it, I'm not sure I do, But it's not a fact.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:02 PM

~ are you redeemed by the blood of the "Lamb" of God?

~ you must be "born again", please accept Jesus as You're Lord and Savior today and give Him you're whole Heart and Mind. Soon the choice to do so will be taken away and you'll know it by you're hand or forehead.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM

How BIG is God?

Hold you're finger out in front of you. Now imagine you had the ability to see a small atom on the tip of you're finger. You could say, that is how BIG God is to Us. We live on Adam's World.

~think.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:12 PM

According to those videos .. we are the size of a atom living in a vast (?) Universe inside a "CHALICE" sitting beside God's Thrown.

~imagine if a horn sounded over it. Or if He flicked the rim?

You need to think bigger concerning just Who God is. Remember around the world all those odd sounds, that some said sounded like horns?

We live in the end of days and soon there will be no more choices but one.. how will you die?

~ ready?

Old 12-03-2015, 03:13 PM

...and where will you end up at?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity