Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2015, 05:38 AM

67 posts, read 46,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
God is not mocked = He knows our hearts, and therefore is it impossible for us to deceive Him. Many try to spread false teachings, but God sees it. The verse continues by saying "a man reaps what he sows". It is actually good advice for those here who argue that Jesus did not die for our sins, the Gospel is ignorant and superstitious, sexual immorally is not sin etc. You might be able to deceive some people and draw them away from the truth, but you cannot deceive God.
You have no evidence any god exists let alone what it thinks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 05:49 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ50 View Post
You have no evidence any god exists let alone what it thinks!
I am simply sharing what I believe (contrary to what someone just claims). You are welcome to reject my views.

Old 12-29-2015, 05:55 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Let me ask again, since you dodged the question: Since you admit you know nothing about my beliefs, then how could you possibly make an honest claim about what I believe or don't believe? You keep talking about what I supposedly believe, and yet I do not recognize my God or my views in your words, and it's because you are making it up.

You speak as if you knew something about it, and yet you admit you know nothing. If you know nothing, you either have to guess, or just make stuff up, but reading your posts you never mention that you are guessing or making it up, you present your comments as if they were fact, and that is very dishonest. It is deliberate misrepresentation of other peoples beliefs.

I must ask why you do it?

I will continue to expose anti-Christian gossip, slander and insolence when I see it.
There are a lot of things we know that you believe by what you have posted. We know your view on homosexuality, we know you believe you were given authority to judge sin in others, we know what you believe the bible is, we know your view on eternal torment, we know your view on the parable of the rich man and lazarus, we know your view on the spread of christianity, we know you are very politically minded,we know who you believe are christians and who aren't,we know when you are asked to clarify things you are very vague, the list is endless.
It is not the message of Jesus Christ that is being rejected or mocked(that's just you taking things personally) , but your beliefs, opinions and views of the message of Jesus Christ. The true message of Jesus Christ is absolutely foolish to the fundamentalist, he wants it to be about blood, death and judgement instead of the very essence of his message which is life and peace through the knowledge of the love of God towards us.

So you can keep saying the message of Jesus Christ is being mocked, anyone with an ounce of sense can see that it is not being mocked, but you being offended by the rejection of your views,opinions and beliefs.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:18 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,165,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
There are a lot of things we know that you believe by what you have posted. We know your view on homosexuality, we know you believe you were given authority to judge sin in others, we know what you believe the bible is, we know your view on eternal torment, we know your view on the parable of the rich man and lazarus, we know your view on the spread of christianity, we know you are very politically minded,we know who you believe are christians and who aren't,we know when you are asked to clarify things you are very vague, the list is endless.
It is not the message of Jesus Christ that is being rejected or mocked(that's just you taking things personally) , but your beliefs, opinions and views of the message of Jesus Christ. The true message of Jesus Christ is absolutely foolish to the fundamentalist, he wants it to be about blood, death and judgement instead of the very essence of his message which is life and peace through the knowledge of the love of God towards us.

So you can keep saying the message of Jesus Christ is being mocked, anyone with an ounce of sense can see that it is not being mocked, but you being offended by the rejection of your views,opinions and beliefs.
Well and truly said.

Not that Finn will acknowledge it. The truth hurts too much for some.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Well and truly said.

Not that Finn will acknowledge it. The truth hurts too much for some.
LOL. He just proved my point again by inventing some claim about people wanting message of Jesus to be only about blood and death.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
LOL. He just proved my point again by inventing some claim about people wanting message of Jesus to be only about blood and death.
See?

Old 12-29-2015, 10:29 AM

Quote:
We can only go by what we see you post. Your posts for the best part are not about what the foolishness of the cross is, which is "Father forgive them they know not what they do", for that truly is foolish to the fundamentalists to live out of that spirit, because you want sin and sinner punished...but the under current of your posts are like all posts from fundamentalists "if you do not believe this that and the other about Jesus you will end up in etetnal hell". Don't kid yourself, we know what you believe, no matter how often you try and be vague about it and lead folk up the garden path.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:39 AM

If there is any unforgiveness on God's behalf then God is holding a grudge and holding a grudge is burdensome. Which flies in the face of what Jesus taught.... my yoke is easy and burden is light. His burden is light because his burden Is " I am not holding the sin that the fundamentalist is holding against you unless you believe in me". Foolishness to the evangelical because it takes away from them the ability to use fear and guilt to compel someone to see and believe.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
See?
Yup. You have anything to add? I invited you to do so yesterday, and you dodged. It seems every time you open your mouths, you prove my point.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Yup. You have anything to add? I invited you to do so yesterday, and you dodged. It seems every time you open your mouths, you prove my point.
Keep telling yourself that, Finn.

In meantime, those of us with eyes to see and minds to reason know exactly what you are, and what you represent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity