Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2015, 06:02 AM

1,382 posts, read 768,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Yes, the day of Jesus birth is unknown. December 25th was an already existing celebration before Christ.
The Jews did Not celebrate birthdays because as Ecclesiastes 7:1 says the day of death is better than the day of birth.
That is because at death a person has made a name for himself or herself. That name would hopefully be a good name with God.

Dear Mat,
As Yeshua supposedly died on the Eve of Passover, and he started his ministry at the age of 30 according to the Scriptural start of priesthood age, and he ministered for 42 months, as was the ministry of Elijah for 42 months also, the two witnesses, then his birth date would have been on the Feast of Tabernacles. As John the Baptist/Elijah was 6 months older than Yeshua, he would have started his ministry 6 months previous to Yeshua.

It was 7 weeks of years and 62 weeks of years between the edict of Artaxerses to the beginning of Yeshua's ministry, and 42 months of that ministry, which left time, times, and half a time until the "power of the holy people" had been shattered. (Daniel 12:7). The end of the shattering of the "holy people" was 1948, at the birth of the nation of Israel.

25 December is simply the birth date of the sun god, Sol Invictus, the god of Constantine (beast with two horns like a lamb), who instituted the Roman Catholic church at his convened Council of Nicaea. Christmas is simply another mark of the subservience to the 7th head of the beast, Constantine.

As the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 have been completed, drinking from the cup of the wrath of God, for those with the mark upon them(Rev 14:10). If you don't believe it, then look at your demon possessed denizen of the White House, and his efforts at setting up the "war of the great day of God" (Rev 16:13-14).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2015, 06:40 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,922,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Dear Mat,
As Yeshua supposedly died on the Eve of Passover, and he started his ministry at the age of 30 according to the Scriptural start of priesthood age, and he ministered for 42 months, as was the ministry of Elijah for 42 months also, the two witnesses, then his birth date would have been on the Feast of Tabernacles. As John the Baptist/Elijah was 6 months older than Yeshua, he would have started his ministry 6 months previous to Yeshua.

It was 7 weeks of years and 62 weeks of years between the edict of Artaxerses to the beginning of Yeshua's ministry, and 42 months of that ministry, which left time, times, and half a time until the "power of the holy people" had been shattered. (Daniel 12:7). The end of the shattering of the "holy people" was 1948, at the birth of the nation of Israel.

25 December is simply the birth date of the sun god, Sol Invictus, the god of Constantine (beast with two horns like a lamb), who instituted the Roman Catholic church at his convened Council of Nicaea. Christmas is simply another mark of the subservience to the 7th head of the beast, Constantine.

As the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 have been completed, drinking from the cup of the wrath of God, for those with the mark upon them(Rev 14:10). If you don't believe it, then look at your demon possessed denizen of the White House, and his efforts at setting up the "war of the great day of God" (Rev 16:13-14).

Old 12-23-2015, 08:44 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
I wrote a short primer on the way the night sky actually works. .
And I thank you for it. It was very interesting.

Old 12-23-2015, 10:17 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Wow almost fell out my chair when I read this.

What you said above is exactly what the group of 12 and those in the shadows who manipulate them... are doing. - the "head" speaks and all of them listen- it's nothing more than the devil's speaker on that platter, not demons- the devil.

What are you talking about?

Old 12-23-2015, 10:18 AM

4,686 posts, read 6,139,412 times
I agree that Christmas should be done to glorify Jesus for the few that try to keep it religous, but the problem is for a supposed Holy Day that Christians claim it is, they have no problem attaching many pagan symbols to this supposed holy day. Santa Claus, Rudolph the red nose Reindeer, the north pole, elves, Frosty the Snowman, singing songs to the Christmas tree, Misletoe, etc. should all NOT be part of Christmas for a Christians as it is a HOLY DAY to remember the birth of their Messiah, not trying to keep as many secular symbols as possible and just slap Jesus name on top of it.

You dont see Jews or Hebrews wearing a Santa outfit during the Feast of Tabernacles or Hanukkah because all that secular stuff has nothing to do with the birth of Christ.

When your holy day can easily be celebrated the same exact manner by unbelievers, atheist, muslims and more and all they do is subtract Jesus from the equation, you seriously have to consider how you are celebrating your holy day, if holy means set apart and your day isnt too much differ for the people who reject the person the day is supposed to be about.

Old 12-23-2015, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I have to agree with this.

I mean I can't recall the last time my family and I sat around a burning Barbie, chanting in perfect matching rhythm, "Take this our gift, o mighty horn-ed one" as the Christmas tree blazed above.

It's been years, seriously.

it has 0 to do with worship--it has to do with partaking off the table of demons--- do you think the people in Noahs day knew they did the will of satan? I doubt it--they were mislead to partake off of the table of demons. with love and sharing involved.
Do you listen to Jesus--he warned all about these last days--he used Noahs day as the example--they were being given in marriage( participating in loving acts)up until the day the rains began--- And Jesus said about these last days-per-se---As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) the world took no note.
It has 0 to do with worship, it has everything to do with being mislead into partaking off the table of demons, and by satan, transforming into an angel of light--makes it look loving to the mortal heart.

Old 12-23-2015, 10:33 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
it has 0 to do with worship--it has to do with partaking off the table of demons--- do you think the people in Noahs day knew they did the will of satan? I doubt it--they were mislead to partake off of the table of demons. with love and sharing involved.
Do you listen to Jesus--he warned all about these last days--he used Noahs day as the example--they were being given in marriage( participating in loving acts)up until the day the rains began--- And Jesus said about these last days-per-se---As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) the world took no note.
It has 0 to do with worship, it has everything to do with being mislead into partaking off the table of demons, and by satan, transforming into an angel of light--makes it look loving to the mortal heart.
You poor, sad, lost soul.

I hope one day you awaken and find a truer path.

Old 12-23-2015, 11:06 AM

2,535 posts, read 3,281,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
I wrote a short primer on the way the night sky actually works. It was not intended exclusively for you.
This is my last reply here. I am no Astronomer.... just find some reasoning very interesting.

https://answersingenesis.org/holiday...bethlehem-dvd/

This is a review of the Speculation of Astronomer Frederick A Larson by Dr. Danny Faulkner.

It gives What Conjunctures that Video I saw speculates they were and how well it works in his opinion and others and possible flaws.....

The Video I saw Speculation is....

August 12, 3 BC there was a conjunction of JUPITER and VENUS. This was followed by a triple conjunction of Jupiter and the bright star Regulus in September 10, 3 BC February 17, 2 BC and May 8, 2 BC. This was then followed by a very close conjunction of Venus and Jupiter on the evening of June 17, 2 BC. The conjunction being so close. That for a while Venus and Jupiter seemed to merge into a single Star..... as viewed with the naked eye.
JUPITER was viewed as the KING of the gods, and REGULUS was viewed as the KINGLY star (we get the word “regal” from). Also Regulus is in the constellation of the lion, marking the birth of an important king, the lion of Judah. VENUS... the Virgin

Another Speculates a triple conjunction of JUPITER and SATURN that occurred in BC 7-6 was related to the Christmas star.
On rare occasions retrograde motion combines with the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn so that the two planets pass each other three times instead of the usual once.

Jupiter was the "star" of ROYALTY and Saturn was the star of the Mesopotamian deity who PROTECTED ISRAEL. Both rare conjunctions could have been predicted by the "wise men from the East" and could have been interpreted by them that a great king was to be born in Israel.

Like I said... Interesting and few Churches teach Jesus was actually born Dec 25. I noted the Video I say got Church interest and some showed it. ENOUGH ON THIS....
THE ABOVE sight just gives a key aspect of the possible STAR OF BETHEHEM in a independent Review and other suggestions made too.

I certainly would NOT be in Religious forums just to deny ALL Faiths.... I rarely do because of fighting and arguing.... as bad as some Political forums.

Old 12-23-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You poor, sad, lost soul.

I hope one day you awaken and find a truer path.

You will find my words are truth--Gods kingdom is at hand, you need to find the correct path. Jesus taught--Few will find it.

Old 12-23-2015, 02:51 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
The 2015 winter solstice officially occurred yesterday, on Tuesday December 22, at 4:49 Universal Coordinated Time. So happy yul (yule) to all. (The winter solstice is NOT a supernatural event, and as such no supernatural intent was offered to anyone or in any way implied.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity