Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 12:47 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times

Advertisements

Any day now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4XSsRR4mhI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 12:11 PM

598 posts, read 358,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It is a man made doctrine to imply that God seperated himself from man because of sin, there is no scripture for it. If you believe only that which is in the bible, why are you believing something that is not there ? Not only that it is not the heart of the Father to do so, if i being evil would not separate myself and disown my wayward kids, then how much more our heavenly Father.

You are also missing the point, if God drove man out of Eden to seperate himself from man, how is it that outside of Eden God continued to speak in the exact same manner that he did with Adam in Eden?. I will tell you why..... Because we cannot escape God, for the seed(life is in the seed)of God is in every man. Want a scripture for this ?.
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach Romans 10:8
God quickens that seed word within us by his spirit. Then we are made alive, we see what we cannot see while in unbelief, we see beyond sin and being conscious of it to seeing the way of God and in doing so we become God conscious and all our old attachments to our biases about who and what God is fall away. This is why Jesus said believe ALSO in me, because he taught God the way of God and the thoughts of God from experience not handed down prejudiced beliefs about God.
Truth is, the scriptures and the laws of God that mandated the separation from the righteousness of God versus the failure of fallen man, have posted here and to you multiple times

If not for the Blood of Jesus shed at the Cross (the life is in the blood) there would not be hope for any of mankind receiving the restoration of the righteousness lost by Adam, past to us today via God's Law of the seed; let alone all of mankind, who through the sacrifice of Jesus for His own creation will be restored to what was lost by Adam at some point in time.

Meanwhile, there are those who will enjoy the blessings of the fulness of God in them in this life.........and there are those who will never know the blessings of the fulness of Christ in this life......... the difference being worshipping God in truth versus the fairy tales of all of mankind being conceived in the righteousness of Jesus Christ from the time of their conception as believed by many of those here who have a history that includes posting at Tentmakers........

.......not for me to say Tentmakers was the most vile site online at the time, but it is the only site I ever was told would be judged and was

Old 03-04-2016, 09:22 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Isaiah 59:1-2

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.

1 Peter 3:18

Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

Colossians 1:21

And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds.

Romans 5:8

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

John 3:7

Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
Separation comes from the minds of men who have hardened their hearts.

Last edited by Jerwade; 03-04-2016 at 09:55 PM..

Old 03-05-2016, 05:08 PM

802 posts, read 453,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Your going down the wrong path.
RESPONSE:

No. Just recognizing the facts of history. Despite several promises, Jesus never returned during the life time of his followers (or the high Priest that Jesus said would see his return).

So that would be the correct path to historical accuracy rather than the wrong path to fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity