Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 11:45 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsraelJudah2 View Post
Hey Hannibal F., just curious do you follow the law, are you going to get rid of the yeast in your home this passover?
Just curious what your racial background is.

Yes, the world has been deceived. I believe Jesus was born in April. I believe the name Easter isn't christian. I believe that most of the lies came from the Catholic church or as someone earlier said, Rome.

I also believe Native American/Canadians, blacks, middle easterners and Asians are the children of Israel.

I believe Jesus is son of God.

As for the 42 month thing, I don't quite understand it but what I understand from the scriptures is 666 is to come to power on Sept 15th.
Anyone who keeps Babylonian feasts that teach of the Babylonian Messiah is marked by what feasts they keep, just exactly how everyone is marked between their eyes and upon their right hand IF they keep God's Sabbaths instead of the world's Sabbaths.

God promises to seal you in your forehead for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur if you keep his feasts, but all 666 is showing is the date everyone dies, everyone who keeps the feasts of Tammuz. Christmas and Easter are both about Tammuz, and Tammuz has always been the Messiah of Babylon and his name is never going to change. Revelation only points you to Tammuz in Ezekiel 8, and it gives you the reason everyone dies on 666.

I don't keep the law at all, I try and love people as I love myself but as far as keeping Passover, I would very much like to, but who will keep it with me? My whole family keeps Easter and Christmas and there isn't much reason for me to celebrate.

The feasts are not days to keep, they are lifestyles of looking for leaven every single day.

You are in a 7 year covenant although most do not know it. You are appointed 7 days as 7 years to walk in.

The first 3 and a half is walking in your spring season, in the flesh and in the spirit of the flesh, until you can symbolically go all the way to death in order to become a new person.

You have 7 appointed visitation days of God that you can actually complete, and they are 7 appointed promises for each day, and they are made for you, for you to go from level to level in your visitations and promises.

42 months in Ephraim, and this is where Jesus left off.

A person also walks his 42 months so that he can finish the rest of the 7 years, he picks up where Jesus left off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2016, 03:38 PM

15 posts, read 9,584 times
My wife won't keep the law and sadly she won't leave the catholic church. Some people believe the lies of this world. She is probably going to eat her Ashtaroth dinner with a chocolate Ashtaroth egg for desert later today.

She kicked me out and I keep the law. She maybe one of the Israelites that hasn't considered as mentioned in the first few verses of Isaiah. When I call myself a Jew, she looks at me like I'm crazy.

Jesus is the way, the truth and life.
I'm not sure if staying in a hotel for the time is well.

The catholic church I believe is the church of Satan.

I don't keep the Babylonian feasts. I don't care for Yorkshire pudding and I never had bangers and mash. I don't even know what bangers and mash is.

I celebrate Christmas in April.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
My wife won't keep the law and sadly she won't leave the catholic church. Some people believe the lies of this world. She is probably going to eat her Ashtaroth dinner with a chocolate Ashtaroth egg for desert later today.

She kicked me out and I keep the law. She maybe one of the Israelites that hasn't considered as mentioned in the first few verses of Isaiah. When I call myself a Jew, she looks at me like I'm crazy.

I don't keep the Babylonian feasts. I don't care for Yorkshire pudding and I never had bangers and mash. I don't even know what bangers and mash is.

Jesus was born on the first day of Sukkot, circumcised on the great 8th day appointed for circumcision, all the important aspects of his life were appointed, especially the day he came under the covenant in circumcision on Shemini atzereth. His death appointed, being lain in the tomb appointed, his resurrection appointed.

Just as the traditions of Passover show a death by actually burying the afikomen, the Feast of Tabernacles shows his birth in all it's traditions just as Shemini Atzereth shows the circumcision when he was 8 days old and brought under the covenant.

Jesus birth on the first day of Tabernacles only shows us our own birth, just as Passover shows us our own death by dying daily.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:

I can see why she'd think you were crazy. My family thought I was having a nervous breakdown. For the first 3 days of my experience with the risen Lord, so did I, because I had no idea what had happened to me. But if you allow His love to come through you equally with the revelation of Him in you that is taking over, she will melt under the intense heat of His love, the FERVENT prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

That change is what got my family to thinking there must be something to this Spirit thing, and they started coming in: the first one at a month after me, the second one at 31 days after me, the third one at 6 weeks after me, until after a period of 4 years nearly all of a very large family were converted believers by the power of His Spirit. He promises if we serve Him He'll save our entire household. Hang in there, it gets better, keep your focus on Him and His Word. Peace

Old 04-04-2016, 01:41 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
My wife won't keep the law and sadly she won't leave the catholic church.

She kicked me out and I keep the law.

No spouse has to change because of what their husband/wife believes. Good for her for exercising her free will and being her own person.

I've seen a LOT of anti-Catholic rhetoric and prejudice disguised as "religious belief". Sadly it isn't confined to people with your beliefs. SMH at what people come up with.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-04-2016 at 02:40 PM..

Old 04-04-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:

My wife divorced me because I began respecting the feasts and Sabbaths of God and stopped keeping Pagan days of Tammuz.

My boss fired me, I lost my car, my job, my wife, my house, and just about all my friends. Most of my family thinks I am demon possessed with a legalistic demon.

Just because I made a decision to follow Christ in his 7 feast days.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus was born on the first day of Sukkot, circumcised on the great 8th day appointed for circumcision, all the important aspects of his life were appointed, especially the day he came under the covenant in circumcision on Shemini atzereth. His death appointed, being lain in the tomb appointed, his resurrection appointed.

Just as the traditions of Passover show a death by actually burying the afikomen, the Feast of Tabernacles shows his birth in all it's traditions just as Shemini Atzereth shows the circumcision when he was 8 days old and brought under the covenant.

Jesus birth on the first day of Tabernacles only shows us our own birth, just as Passover shows us our own death by dying daily.

Yep, the 8th day when we get our new name/nature. It ALL points to birthing and maturing a full grown Son inside of us. Yet most of Christianity either has Him a babe in a manger or hanging on the cross still. A few have Him seated at the right hand of G-d, fewer still have Him anointing them, fewer still are preparing their heart to be His throne where He can FINALLY sit (means works finished) and rule and reign first within them, then outside of them with a rod of iron. Any day now....

Old 04-04-2016, 01:52 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:

since you brought it up... you all right? sounds kind of serious there...

Old 04-04-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
My wife divorced me because I began respecting the feasts and Sabbaths of God and stopped keeping Pagan days of Tammuz.

My boss fired me, I lost my car, my job, my wife, my house, and just about all my friends. Most of my family thinks I am demon possessed with a legalistic demon.

My mate started sleeping on the couch 2 weeks after my experience with the risen Lord, telling me they didn't want to be married to anyone that believed Jesus was the only way to G-d, and they wanted a divorce.

The funny thing was, I HADN'T SAID A WORD TO THEM ABOUT THAT; it's like Spirit wouldn't let me talk to them about it. But the SPIRIT in them, knew, and was really ticked about it, roflol....

Old 04-04-2016, 03:04 PM

4,686 posts, read 6,139,412 times
Quote:

Sounds about right. Christians now a days see people as heretics who try to live by Torah, even though the only differences are Sabbath, Feast Days, Dietary Laws, and Hebrew Names vs English ones. So you believe in 90% of the same thing, but are crazy when you do the things Christ did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity