Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 09:15 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,309,695 times

Advertisements

Extreme anti-gay Christian pastor Scott Lively, the American architect of Uganda’s notorious “kill the gays” legislation, is in federal court today facing charges of “crimes against humanity.”

Lets watch as the evangelical christian community comes out to disavow this scumbags actions and beliefs..

Crimes against Humanity

It should work now?

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 06-20-2016 at 09:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 09:16 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,620,019 times
Praise Thor

Old 06-20-2016, 09:23 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,633,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Extreme anti-gay Christian pastor Scott Lively, the American architect of Uganda’s notorious “kill the gays” legislation, is in federal court today facing charges of “crimes against humanity.”

Lets watch as the evangelical christian community comes out to disavow this scumbags actions and beliefs..

Crimes against Humanity

It is about time. I hope every person who traveled to Uganda with him is also put on trial.

Old 06-20-2016, 09:30 AM

6,141 posts, read 3,387,732 times
OP..Your link won't open~~ But here's just a sample of Pastor Lively preaching his hateful claims. These are constantly being repeated by politicians thru their legislations. Even here on C-D , some repeat this vile claim that Gays are Child predators. The latest guy arrested in Pennsylvania housing over dozen young girls was certainly not GAY..but a evil child predator Cooey was not gay either..in fact I cannot recall 1 case where known and convicted child predators ever claim to be Gay!!

I Hope this guy get put away for the rest of his miserable life!!

Scott Lively on how homosexuals supposedly prey on children
https://youtu.be/m4QlNGRisVs

Old 06-20-2016, 09:37 AM

45,760 posts, read 27,410,412 times
Not defending the pastor, because I do not know exactly what he said...

But where is sentiment to "go and sin no more" ? Where's God's love and grace for this guy?

Old 06-20-2016, 09:41 AM

6,141 posts, read 3,387,732 times
Here's an article from 2013.~~ It's about yet another guy who should be prosecuted as well IMO. I won't even open the video embedded here to listen to such vile statements.
Bryan Fischer Defends Scott Lively, Supporter Of ‘Kill The Gays’ Bill (VIDEO)Bryan Fischer Defends Scott Lively, Supporter Of 'Kill The Gays' Bill (VIDEO)

Quote:
Bryan Fischer, a controversial mouthpiece for the conservative Christian American Family Association, voiced his support for embattled anti-homosexuality crusader Scott Lively on Monday.

During a segment of his daily “Focal Point” broadcast, Fischer said Lively, who is currently being sued in the U.S. for his work in support of Uganda’s so-called “Kill the Gays” bill, was simply standing up for moral values and “natural marriage” i
n the same way Fischer does on “Focal Point,” reports Right Wing Watch.

Old 06-20-2016, 09:43 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,438,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

But where is sentiment to "go and sin no more" ? Where's God's love and grace for this guy?
God's love and grace simply IS. It doesn't go anywhere; it doesn't appear and disappear. If a person who has committed crimes against humanity becomes aware of the love and grace of God, it will allow them to acknowledge the harm their crimes have done, and to experience the consequences of their actions in a way that does not further embitter and harden their heart.

Old 06-20-2016, 09:45 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,309,695 times
Quote:

Where is the sentiment that MURDERS get there just rewards? He gets NO LOVE as what he did was in the NAME OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

Where is the evangelical OUTCRY against MURDER?

Your comments are why we KNOW the cultists' are WRONG and follow a FALSE TEACHING...

AND YES YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS CULTIST MURDERER...

Old 06-20-2016, 09:52 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,633,431 times
Quote:

Perhaps God's grace is with the men and women he victimized in Uganda.

Perhaps God's grace is with LGBTQ he continues to victimize.

Perhaps he was more interested in listening to his own heart, instead of God's.

What would it take for him to go and sin no more? He is still victimizing others. He will either learn the lesson, or continue to rage against his brothers and sisters.

Some men never learn.

Old 06-20-2016, 10:01 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,438,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
God's love and grace simply IS. It doesn't go anywhere; it doesn't appear and disappear. If a person who has committed crimes against humanity becomes aware of the love and grace of God, it will allow them to acknowledge the harm their crimes have done, and to experience the consequences of their actions in a way that does not further embitter and harden their heart.
I wish to add that as long as this man continues to hold hatred in his heart for the people he does not approve of, then he cannot be aware of nor experience God's love and grace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity