Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 04:27 PM

23,261 posts, read 10,543,897 times

Advertisements

The life of Joseph is only there to show the life of Jesus and everything that happened to Joseph will in fact happen with Jesus just the same way, well, that is my opinion

Will Messiah come to Judah first?

There is a High holy day of the fall where there is a FACE To FACE, and the prophets talk about this face to face when Messiah comes to his own people the Jews, the ones who rejected them, he comes and pleads his cause to them FACE TO FACE.

Joseph's brothers rejected him and threw him into a Pit wherein was no water{Symbolic of hell.} He was sold into the gentile nations as a slave where he become a Co Ruler in Egypt after he married the Priestess of On.

The fact that Joseph had two sons only means that Jesus also has two sons and we even have a Parable beginning, '' I knew a man who had two sons.''

What are the names of Jesus two sons, and what are the differences between the two?

I am convinced that whatever happened to Joseph, JESUS MUST REPEAT. Jesus is going to come to have a face to face with his true blood family who had rejected him just had Joseph did with his brothers, they presumed him dead all these years but he is not dead, he has just become Co Ruler of Gentiles.

The fact that Joseph told his brothers that it was all meant to be gives me such great hope.

I didn't put any scriptures up about this face to face but there are plenty of scripture that show Messiah coming to Judah first and pleading his cause to those who rejected him?

Will Messiah come to reveal himself to the Jews before he does to the gentiles?

I could give a kadrillion scriptures about this but most people's minds are set on rapture or something else, and so you can't change most people's minds even with a kadrillion scriptures, but consider it. If you know the prophets you probably know references of God coming to Judah first, and he is pleading his cause to people who rejected him, not to people who accepted him.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 04:28 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,472,948 times
Might , might not!

Old 08-14-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Might , might not!
Most Christians believe that all Israel will turn to Christ first as Paul quotes from the prophets. Just saying, if you believe that Jews are going to turn to Messiah, that face to face meeting must take place and this is Yom Kippur, it is known as the Face To Face.

There is so many other scriptures from Corinthians to Joel and all over Zechariah. There is just a lot of detail with end of days prophecy that show God coming to Judah first.

Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…6"In that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples, while the inhabitants of Jerusalem again dwell on their own sites in Jerusalem. 7"The LORD also will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem will not be magnified above Judah. 8"In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the LORD before them.…

Old 08-14-2016, 04:54 PM

There is a lot of misconception that go along with whether you believe Messiah comes to Judah first or not.

Here is the thing, we have 2000 years of people teaching that an Anti-Christ will come to the Jews and build a Temple in Jerusalem and the whole world will then know it's the Anti-Christ right?

I mean everyone who studies the bible has heard of this and so let us suppose that this Yom Kippur, Messiah comes to Judah and indwells them with a spirit BECAUSE all the prophets say he will, but what will every gentile think when if they see this happen in their lifetime when God has come to Judah first?

I know EXACTLY what my mother would say, she would say,'' SEE I told you son, now they are going to build the temple and Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple, EVIL, EVIL.''

If you are already predisposed into believing as my family might, then what will you say when God has come to Judah first as promised?

Will you say,'' LOOK, ANTI-CHRIST, or will you say,'' Look, God has come amongst Judah?''

Old 08-14-2016, 05:05 PM

4,765 posts, read 2,002,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The life of Joseph is only there to show the life of Jesus and everything that happened to Joseph will in fact happen with Jesus just the same way, well, that is my opinion
While that is basically. The life of Joseph and Jesus does not run parallel 100%.

Quote:
Will Messiah come to Judah first?
Possible but I don't think so. When Jesus comes back, He will come to the Mt. of Olives(Zech 14:4).

[quote]There is a High holy day of the fall where there is a FACE To FACE, and the prophets talk about this face to face when Messiah comes to his own people the Jews, the ones who rejected them, he comes and pleads his cause to them FACE TO FACE.

Where is that mentioned?

[quote]Joseph's brothers rejected him and threw him into a Pit wherein was no water{Symbolic of hell.} He was sold into the gentile nations as a slave where he become a Co Ruler in Egypt after he married the Priestess of On.

Here is where the analogy fails, unless we consider Him marrying the church, His bride, when He comes into His kingdom

Quote:
The fact that Joseph had two sons only means that Jesus also has two sons and we even have a Parable beginning, '' I knew a man who had two sons.''
Another place where the analogy fails. Jesus did not marry and have children. Also in the parable the father represents God, not Jesus.

Quote:
What are the names of Jesus two sons, and what are the differences between the two?

He didn't have any children.

[quote]I am convinced that whatever happened to Joseph, JESUS MUST REPEAT. Jesus is going to come to have a face to face with his true blood family who had rejected him just had Joseph did with his brothers, they presumed him dead all these years but he is not dead, he has just become Co Ruler of Gentiles.

The fact that Joseph told his brothers that it was all meant to be gives me such great hope.<<

You read the Bible much the same way I do. I have much hope without what Joseph said to His brothers

Quote:
I didn't put any scriptures up about this face to face but there are plenty of scripture that show Messiah coming to Judah first and pleading his cause to those who rejected him?
You need to post the Scripture for it.

Quote:
Will Messiah come to reveal himself to the Jews before he does to the gentiles?
No. WE will meet Jesdus in teh air before He returns to earth.

Quote:
I could give a kadrillion scriptures about this but most people's minds are set on rapture or something else, and so you can't change most people's minds even with a kadrillion scriptures, but consider it. If you know the prophets you probably know references of God coming to Judah first, and he is pleading his cause to people who rejected him, not to people who accepted him.
I don't need a kadrillion, but I do need 1.

Old 08-14-2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post

I don't need a kadrillion, but I do need 1.

I did list one somewhere, but there are plenty ways to get there.

Joel 3

The Nations Judged
1“In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.
3They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine to drink.

You say Jesus has no wives and no sons.

1 Peter 2:2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so ...
... Like newborn babies, thirst for the pure milk of the word so that by it you may
grow in your salvation. ... Desire God's pure word as newborn babies desire milk. ...

Hebrews 5:12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers ... ... You are like babies who need milk and cannot eat solid food. ....

Isaiah 28:9 "Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he ...
... Who is he trying to teach? Who is he trying to instruct? Infants just
weaned from milk? Babies removed from the breast? ...

Galatians 4:19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains ...
... my little children, of whom again I travail in birth,
till Christ may be formed in you, ....

A Betrothal is a binding marriage and a virgin has been found with child.

Are you a new born baby of Christ who is drinking the milk of the word so he can grow into a man that Christ is finally formed in you?

God has created a new thing in the Earth, a woman will encompass a man child, a full grown man, but what of his mother?

Old 08-14-2016, 05:24 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,065,965 times
Quote:
God has created a new thing in the Earth, a woman will encompass a man child, a full grown man, but what of his mother?

Forgive me for going *slightly* off topic here a sec, but there is another understanding of that script hidden. Two virgins souls joined as one though a covenant of His making, make a covering (to encompass) a man, the man covered being the Seed Son, that is Spirit. So that truly 2 gathered (FEAST OF INGATHERING) in His name/nature, there He is, in the midst of them.

The mature sons that He is making are not one in the singular sense, but two joined in His name as one, because He called THEIR name Adam. And thus in this way, He also makes of twain, one new man.

This lines up with so much, in pattern.

As a side note; 72,000 is half of 144,000. There are 72 names of G-d. Peace

Old 08-14-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Forgive me for going *slightly* off topic here a sec, but there is another understanding of that script hidden. Two virgins souls joined as one though a covenant of His making, make a covering (to encompass) a man, the man covered being the Seed Son, that is Spirit. So that truly 2 gathered (FEAST OF INGATHERING) in His name/nature, there He is, in the midst of them.

The mature sons that He is making are not one in the singular sense, but two joined in His name as one, because He called THEIR name Adam. And thus in this way, He also makes of twain, one new man.

As a side note; 72,000 is half of 144,000. There are 72 names of G-d. Peace
Don't exactly follow you, but I have not heard of that understanding but then there is to much other stuff that backs a virgin giving birth to a full grown man, it is what the firstfruits birth and it is the reason they are called firstfruits, simply because they were virgins who bore full grown men in a day.

Old 08-14-2016, 05:52 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,065,965 times
Quote:
Don't exactly follow you, but I have not heard of that understanding but then there is to much other stuff that backs a virgin giving birth to a full grown man, it is what the firstfruits birth and it is the reason they are called firstfruits, simply because they were virgins who bore full grown men in a day.

And I'm not disagreeing with your post, only adding one more revelation to it. Peace

Old 08-14-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And I'm not disagreeing with your post, only adding one more revelation to it. Peace
Don't get me going on numbers Rbb1, that's a monster we need to keep in the cage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity