Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 10:17 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,167 times

Advertisements

How about 1 Peter 3:3 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can hide behind a resume ?

How about 1 Cor. 11 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can hide behind a resume ?

How about 2 Timothy 3:16 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can hide behind Romans 10:9 ?

How about 2 Peter 1:20-21 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can cry about a cult ?

How about Romans 7:2-3 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can show off a spouse ?

How about 1 Peter 4:1-4 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can brag their not stuck up ?

How about 2 Cor. 6 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can cry their not welcomed or accepted ?

How about Titus 3:10 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can say their not forgiven ?

How about 1 John 2:27 ?

This tell use the John 8:31 people when anybody can cry I'm slow with the bible so please help me ?

How about John 3:5 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can reinvent the wheel and say this is not absolute truth all the time today ?

How about John 8:44 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can be an expert and say this is judging people and not having faith for everybody saved ?

How about John 17:9 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can call God a hater here ?

How about 1 Timothy 2:9-14 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 when anybody can be a John 8:44 and call this criminal crime against
gender ?

How about John 4:24 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can be a John 8:44 and call pagan holiday honor
Christianity ?

How about Proverbs 20:1 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can stick their chest out and say I'm sober and not drunk driving ?

How about 1 Timothy 5:8 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can stick their chest out about grandchildren and great grandchildren and yet raise a family on a McDonald income like it's normal Christianity in God ?

How about Luke 3:14 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can boast about the favor of God for a pay raise at work ?

How about Matthew 7:6 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can boast about global evangelism for Jesus ?

How about tongue regulations in 1 Cor. 14 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can be fronting as a tongue talker ?

How about Hebrews 4 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can reason that 1 of the 10 commandments is not
for today ?

How about Ephesians 4:5 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can rally for 50 faiths in Jesus to have church on the
air broadcasting ?

How about Luke 12:15 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can run with overflow theology and laugh at
moderation in God ?

How about Luke 6:26 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can measure success by how many people like you ?

How about Matthew 10:22 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can call the outcast life evil in God ?

How about Matthew 10:34-37 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can determine holiness by how many family members
you fit in with ?

How about Romans 6:1 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can define repentance with John 15:12 and
Romans 10:9 only ?

How about 1 Cor. 1:25 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can evaluate success in the wisdom of man only ?

How about 2 Cor. 5:17 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can hide behind a resume as a former dope addict
only ?

How about Matthew 7:21-24 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can put together a biography in God and be
counterfeit or a 90% bible believer only ?

How about Matthew 5:17-20 ?

This tell us the John 8:31 people when anybody can fight against God and say a 90% bible believer can be saved too ?

I'm not here to joke or play around .

Amos 3:3 mean something to me.

Psalms 133:1 mean something to me.

John 17:21 mean something to me.

2 Cor. 6 mean something to me.

Matthew 7:6 mean something to me.

I trust we on 1 accord to live out all this together -----Matthew 5:6.

I'm not here to impress 90% bible believers that want fight with 100% bible believers.

Their fight is with God.

If 2 Cor. 4:3 applies to somebody so be it.

If a bible answer not good for somebody they need to exit from here and get a life somewhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity