Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 07:32 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Once again, you slander without foundation. Perhaps you missed my post about how I experienced Pentecost? Peace
Knowing where you are coming from i really don't pay much attention to what you are saying. Explain the characteristics of the spirit then you just might get my attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 07:38 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah, but an anti-Semite is an anti- Semite.

It's such a strange thing, something I can't even figure out as if there was some Babylonian non Jewish Jesus that everyone loves, and when you speak of the Jewish Jesus, he don't belong in Christianity. Yet people will sit there and speak of a coming Jewish Holy day as if they aren't Jewish Holy days. People loudly proclaim,'' I am the bride of Christ,'' not knowing they are betrothed to a Jew in order to redeem them into Israel, a thing they hate. They speak as if they will enter into the wedding chamber when the door will be closed, they speak of a wedding banquet when they will readily admit,'' Those things are not for us.''

It doesn't make any sense.

Daniel
He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

What bride despises her own wedding day?
What bride to be doesn't know her betrothed?
What bride despises her own honeymoon?
What bride despises her own wedding banquet?

What Christian would despise Pentecost and then turn to say that they have the holy spirit?
Quote:
I know. It doesn't make any sense. Peace
i am curious how you guys read "there is none Jew or Greek in Christ."

Old 10-16-2016, 07:47 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
When you spend too much time reading the menu.
You miss out on the purpose of the banquet.

It's called charity.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by privileged View Post
The error of the fundamentalist is that he believes he enters something that only he and a few others are privileged to. Go and tel your friends, what God has done for you, not go tell and tell your friends how privileged you are

Old 10-16-2016, 09:01 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Knowing where you are coming from i really don't pay much attention to what you are saying. Explain the characteristics of the spirit then you just might get my attention.

I'm not interested in getting your attention, but if you slander me and don't bother to read my posts at least first, I call that an issue of your heart. Peace

Old 10-16-2016, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post

In Christ means, in the Spirit, you get that, right? Peace

Old 10-16-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
When you spend too much time reading the menu.
You miss out on the purpose of the banquet.

It's called charity.

And what good has not reading the menu done you? You show no charity to the fundys you despise, just like the rest of them that don't feel they need the menu. Peace

Old 10-16-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
In Christ means, in the Spirit, you get that, right? Peace
What do you men by in christ and could you share your experience of being in christ? This is a reasonable question that deserves an answer.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What do you men by in christ and could you share your experience of being in christ? This is a reasonable question that deserves an answer.

I think I just did. Peace

Old 10-16-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
I think I just did. Peace
Ok ,what do you mean by 'in the spirit'?, i understand these questions make you feel uncomfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity