Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 01:48 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,422,897 times

Advertisements

YOU CANNOT

You really think you can?

Jesus the Great High Priest
…15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Friday, October 7, 2016

5 Tishrei, 5777

Counting down the days to Yom Kippur, Jesus is standing there waiting at the veil and your name has already been spoken, a decision is being made on your head RIGHT NOW.

Paul said that we have no fear of Jesus coming on us like a thief BECAUSE WE KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS.

UNFORTUNATELY, CHRISTIANS NO LONGER KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS AND MESSIAH WILL COME TO EVERY ONE OF THEM LIKE A THIEF BREAKING INTO THEIR VERY SOULS.

You think you can approach the throne of grace in confidence if you are not sealed in your forehead with God's promised protection against Yom Kippur?

YOU CANNOT~

Too many people come along and take the traditions, prayers and rituals of Judaism concerning the 7 feasts of the Lord and they try and mold it into what they want it to be but it is not up for opinion, it is not up for a person to say,'' Well, I will come up boldly to the throne WITHOUT BEING SEALED.''

NO YOU WONT.

Go and ask the people who actually keep the 7 feasts of Christ, ask people in Judaism, ask the Orthodox Jews, ask anyone who is actually in God's set worship system.

People don't get to mark themselves, they cannot seal themselves with protection and there is only one way to receive that seal of protection.

The worship system of God with it's prayers, traditions, rituals and concepts is not something a gentile can take and change even if he really wants to change it. Jesus became a high priest in heavenly places in order to officiate the ON GOING priesthood, but maybe a gentile wants to turn a blind eye so they can say,'' O, WELL, I didn't know, nobody told me, you can't hold that against me because I am ignorant.''

There is only one possible way that ANYONE can possibly approach the throne of grace in boldness. A gentile can take this scripture and try to make it mean something that it just doesn't mean, approaching the throne of grace in boldness is under the full knowledge that you have been sealed and marked with God's protection against Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur is the very day that we will all approach the throne of grace but there are stipulations to this, this is a set worship system that is set in stone and practiced for thousands of years and when the scripture states,'' Approach in boldness,'' it isn't speaking of some kind of general pass that everybody suddenly gets, it is very specifically speaking of the fact that you have been sealed in your forehead, between your eyes and you have obtained a memorial upon your right hand and THIS is what gives you boldness BECAUSE you were formerly a Pagan and instead of worshipping other Gods, you decided to convert to the belief and worship God EVEN THOUGH you would be persecuted for doing so.

God doesn't ask very much of us and he would that we were all sealed with his protection with a memorial right between our eyes, and as a memorial stamped upon on right hands when Yom Kippur happens. God promises great things to people who observe his appointed holy days. We don't have to buy a ticket to Jerusalem every year to keep all the little laws of all the feast days but God has 3 major Holy days and as Paul said,'' We should keep this feast in truth and in spirit.'' Paul was speaking of Passover and to keep Passover in truth and in spirit is to recognize the sacrifice that Jesus made on this day, to remember how he was persecuted and killed in his flesh so that we may live. We should keep the 3 main holy days in truth and in spirit and if we do, then God promises to protect us, so I guess the question would be,'' Do you really want God's protection?''

This isn't a game, it really isn't, I mean, I don't think God is going to punish somebody severely for rejecting what he asked us to do, but the punishment is more than a person can bear when it really means that you are missing out on something great. Maybe it isn't punishment of hell or anything like that, but it does put you in a whole different category when you do what pleases God in order to receive his PROMISED SEAL OF PROTECTION AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, YOU WILL NOT APPROACH AT ALL WITHOUT FIRST BEING SEALED.

Obtain the promised seal of memorial between your eyes.

THEN you can come up boldly to the throne and ONLY THEN, The prophets insinuate that if you aren't already keeping the feast of Tabernacles then you will die and not be able to withstand the fire, you will not be able to stand among the flames because you have no covering, no sukkah, and while this may not be hell, it DOES make the difference to whether you can stand in the flames or not.

Rosh Hashanah is sounding, sounding, the trumpets are blowing, blowing and right now there are millions of people out there doing good works because they know just how important the days are between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, you have ten days to do good works in the hopes that God will look down on you favorably BECAUSE you recognized God's appointed visitation days and woe is the man who does not know the days of his own visitations.

Why would somebody reject their joy?
Why would somebody willingly reject a party thrown in their honor?

The feast of Tabernacles is the season of our joy, it is the great joy of the Lord after Yom Kippur, and it is made for all nations. Jesus died as a Sukkot bull for the 70 nations, and the feast of Tabernacles was the one Holy day that gentiles actually came to Jerusalem to keep. Gentiles would keep the feast of Tabernacles for 7 days and then they are sent home while Israel has a Holy day all to itself.

What could it hurt if you made up your mind right now to honor God? God doesn't ask much at all, maybe a smile, a grin so that he knows you are paying attention, why not make up your mind right now to do something special for God?

Wouldn't you want to do something special for God is you had a chance? I mean, if you can do something really easy and simple, and you know that it is going to please God, then why not? I mean, what could it hurt?

The Trumpets are sounding, praise God, praise God, can you hear the trumpets?

Exodus 13 ~ REMEMBER, WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP EVERY LITTLE LAW NOW AND SO WHAT WE ARE ASKED TO DO IS SO SIMPLE THAT A CHILD COULD PLEASE GOD.
9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

I have a Prophesy ~ A Prayer

''Dear Lord, bring to those who have prepared, a blessing in Naphtali, as a New Born Calf released from the Stalls, Let them LEAP with Joy THIS YEAR IN JERUSALEM LORD. LET THOSE WHO ARE SET FREE BECOME A BLESSING ON THIS EARTH AS THE TRIBE OF JOSEPH AND REMEMBER THEIR NAMES TO APPOINT THEM AS EVENING WOLVES.''

The Last and final level of 4 levels in walking with God. Genesis 49 ~
Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Bring in the wind and let the waters not be few, pour the wine, bring the fruit and let the heavens drop her dew.

Birth of Naftali
Naftali, the son of Jacob and Bilhah, sixth of the Twelve Tribes, was born on the 5th of Tishrei. He lived to be 133 years old.

HHMI: The Seven Festivals of the Messiah Chapter 9

The Daily Sukkot Ceremony

Each day out of the temple (Beit HaMikdash), there was a special ceremony. The priests were divided into three divisions. The first division were the priests on duty for that festival. They would slay the sacrifices found in Numbers (Bamidbar) 29. At this time, a second group of priests went out the eastern gate of the temple (Beit HaMikdash) and went to the Motzah Valley, where the ashes were dumped at the beginning of the sabbath. There they would cut willows. The willows had to be 25 feet in length. After this, they would form a line with all the priests holding a willow. About 25 or 30 feet behind this row of priests, allowing room for the willows, would be another row of priests with willows. So, there would be row after row of the willows.

The whole road back to the temple (Beit HaMikdash) was lined with pilgrims as they went to Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) to celebrate the festival as they were commanded by G-d to do. Sukkot (Tabernacles), along with Shavuot (Pentecost), and Passover (Pesach), were known as the pilgrimage festivals (Deuteronomy 16:16).

There would be a signal and the priests would step out with their left foot, and then step to the right, swinging the willows back and forth. Meanwhile, a third group of priests, headed by the high priest (Cohen HaGadol), went out the gate known as the Water Gate.

They had gone to the pool known as "Siloam" (John [Yochanan] 9:7,11), which means "gently flowing waters." There the high priest had a golden vase and drew the water known as the living water (mayim hayim) and held it in the vase. His assistant held a silver vase containing wine. Just as the priests in the valley of Motzah began to march toward Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), so did the priests in Siloam. As they marched toward the city of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), the willows made a swishing sound in the wind as they approached the city. The word wind in Hebrew is Ruach. The word spirit in Hebrew is also Ruach. Therefore, this ceremony was symbolic or representative of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) of G-d coming upon the city of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim).

As each of the party reached their respective gates, a trumpet (shofar) was blown. Then one man would stand up and play the flute (the flute represents the Messiah). The flute player is called "the pierced one." The flute is pierced, and Yeshua was pierced during the crucifixion (Psalm [Tehillim] 22:16; Zechariah 12:10; John [Yochanan] 19:34-37; Revelation 1:7).

The flute player led the procession. The pierced one blows the call for the wind and the water to enter the temple. The priests from Motzah swishing the willows come into the temple (Beit HaMikdash) and circle the altar seven times. The priests that were slaying the sacrifices are now ascending the altar, and they begin to lay the sacrifices on the fires. The high priest and his assistant ascend the altar and all the people of Israel are gathered into the courts around there. The people start singing the song Mayim, saying, "With joy we will draw water out of the well of salvation [Yeshua]" (Isaiah [Yeshayahu] 12:3; Mishnah, Sukkah 5:1). The high priest takes his vase and pours its contents on one of the comers of the altar where the horns are. There are two bowls built into the altar. Each bowl has a hole in it. The water and the wine are poured out over the altar as the priests who had the willow start laying the willows against the altar, making a sukkah (a picture of G-d's covering).

In John (Yochanan) 7:37-38, Yeshua said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
At this season of Sukkot, Isaiah (Yeshayahu) 12:3 was often quoted, as it is written, "Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation." Yeshua in Hebrew means "salvation."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 01:56 PM

Just make up your mind right now, make up your mind that when the first day of the feast of Tabernacles comes, that you will practice this day in Joy, in remembering that God gave his son for this very day, he gave his son for the 70 nations to be a Sukkot bull.

You don't have to come to Jerusalem, just make up your mind to give God a head's up and smile, give him thanks and be joyful as this day requires, be happy in the knowledge that maybe God will seal and protect you against Yom Kippur, EVERY YEAR.

You don't have to jump through hoops, just wake up from bed like Christmas morning and turn around and get on your knees and thank God that he has appointed days for a Messiah to fulfill and the greatest of these is Sukkot.

Just acknowledge God and then write back and say,'' Ya know what Hannibal, that wasn't so hard to do, and maybe I am sealed now, either way, hey thanks for telling me about my own season of joy.''

Old 10-06-2016, 02:03 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You don't have to jump through hoops
^^^ This.

Old 10-06-2016, 02:07 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Can I get the cliffs notes version of that? In 1-2 sentences...what are you saying?

Old 10-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Can I get the cliffs notes version of that? In 1-2 sentences...what are you saying?
People approach the throne every year on Yom Kippur, you approach it because you are able to enter into the temple and this is only done because you are Israel. There is a huge sign that stands in the court that reads,'' NO gentile past this point.''

A person converts to the religion of God as he would to any religion where they take on whatever worship system they have. God promises all his followers that if they keep his Sabbaths and his feasts then he will seal them between their eyes against a judgment that takes place on Yom Kippur. Every single year Jesus stands as a high priests when names are spoken and are about to be written in books whether the book of life or the book of intermediates. If you have converted to the religion of God and you are keeping his Sabbaths and doing what pleases him and the law is always on your lips, then it doesn't matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile because God even promises the gentile an inheritance in Israel BECAUSE they keep his Sabbaths and his feasts. God promises to seal us with a memorial between our eyes that we are his, and this seal of protection in our forehead and right arm protect us from the judgmnent of Yom Kippur.

We have ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur to help ourselves because of the great importance of God being nearer you than at any other time of the year, he is making a decision on everyone every year and every year we are to approach the throne of grace in Confidence but if you are not already marked and sealed in your forehead, then you will not approach at all because you are a gentile standing in the outer court without access into the temple at all.

God doesn't care if you are a gentile or not, he promises every gentile protection against Yom Kippur if they will only recognize his Sabbaths and his feasts.

If you don't convert just like you would convert to any religion, then you have not converted. Coming up to the throne of grace isn't here nor there to you because if you haven't converted, you haven't converted.

When People convert to the religion of Islam, they don't take on Hindu Holy days, and when Hindu's convert to Islam, they convert to the Sabbaths and Holy days to Islam just as any follower of any religion would do.

Coming up boldly to the throne on Yom Kippur is done by those who fall under Yom Kippur.

If you haven't converted to the Sabbaths and feasts of God, then you stand in the court without access to the Holy place, much less, the Holy of Holies.

Exodus 13
And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Old 10-06-2016, 02:29 PM

A Gentile becoming Israel

Isaiah 56 ~ Gaining Access AS ISRAEL

Does this apply to you as a Gentile

Salvation for All Nations
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Old 10-06-2016, 02:30 PM

1,382 posts, read 767,562 times
Quote:
YOU CANNOT

You really think you can?

Jesus the Great High Priest
…15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Friday, October 7, 2016

5 Tishrei, 5777

Counting down the days to Yom Kippur, Jesus is standing there waiting at the veil and your name has already been spoken, a decision is being made on your head RIGHT NOW.

Paul said that we have no fear of Jesus coming on us like a thief BECAUSE WE KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS.

UNFORTUNATELY, CHRISTIANS NO LONGER KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS AND MESSIAH WILL COME TO EVERY ONE OF THEM LIKE A THIEF BREAKING INTO THEIR VERY SOULS.

You think you can approach the throne of grace in confidence if you are not sealed in your forehead with God's promised protection against Yom Kippur?

YOU CANNOT~

Too many people come along and take the traditions, prayers and rituals of Judaism concerning the 7 feasts of the Lord and they try and mold it into what they want it to be but it is not up for opinion, it is not up for a person to say,'' Well, I will come up boldly to the throne WITHOUT BEING SEALED.''

NO YOU WONT.

Go and ask the people who actually keep the 7 feasts of Christ, ask people in Judaism, ask the Orthodox Jews, ask anyone who is actually in God's set worship system.

People don't get to mark themselves, they cannot seal themselves with protection and there is only one way to receive that seal of protection.

The worship system of God with it's prayers, traditions, rituals and concepts is not something a gentile can take and change even if he really wants to change it. Jesus became a high priest in heavenly places in order to officiate the ON GOING priesthood, but maybe a gentile wants to turn a blind eye so they can say,'' O, WELL, I didn't know, nobody told me, you can't hold that against me because I am ignorant.''

There is only one possible way that ANYONE can possibly approach the throne of grace in boldness. A gentile can take this scripture and try to make it mean something that it just doesn't mean, approaching the throne of grace in boldness is under the full knowledge that you have been sealed and marked with God's protection against Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur is the very day that we will all approach the throne of grace but there are stipulations to this, this is a set worship system that is set in stone and practiced for thousands of years and when the scripture states,'' Approach in boldness,'' it isn't speaking of some kind of general pass that everybody suddenly gets, it is very specifically speaking of the fact that you have been sealed in your forehead, between your eyes and you have obtained a memorial upon your right hand and THIS is what gives you boldness BECAUSE you were formerly a Pagan and instead of worshipping other Gods, you decided to convert to the belief and worship God EVEN THOUGH you would be persecuted for doing so.

God doesn't ask very much of us and he would that we were all sealed with his protection with a memorial right between our eyes, and as a memorial stamped upon on right hands when Yom Kippur happens. God promises great things to people who observe his appointed holy days. We don't have to buy a ticket to Jerusalem every year to keep all the little laws of all the feast days but God has 3 major Holy days and as Paul said,'' We should keep this feast in truth and in spirit.'' Paul was speaking of Passover and to keep Passover in truth and in spirit is to recognize the sacrifice that Jesus made on this day, to remember how he was persecuted and killed in his flesh so that we may live. We should keep the 3 main holy days in truth and in spirit and if we do, then God promises to protect us, so I guess the question would be,'' Do you really want God's protection?''

This isn't a game, it really isn't, I mean, I don't think God is going to punish somebody severely for rejecting what he asked us to do, but the punishment is more than a person can bear when it really means that you are missing out on something great. Maybe it isn't punishment of hell or anything like that, but it does put you in a whole different category when you do what pleases God in order to receive his PROMISED SEAL OF PROTECTION AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, YOU WILL NOT APPROACH AT ALL WITHOUT FIRST BEING SEALED.

Obtain the promised seal of memorial between your eyes.

THEN you can come up boldly to the throne and ONLY THEN, The prophets insinuate that if you aren't already keeping the feast of Tabernacles then you will die and not be able to withstand the fire, you will not be able to stand among the flames because you have no covering, no sukkah, and while this may not be hell, it DOES make the difference to whether you can stand in the flames or not.

Rosh Hashanah is sounding, sounding, the trumpets are blowing, blowing and right now there are millions of people out there doing good works because they know just how important the days are between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, you have ten days to do good works in the hopes that God will look down on you favorably BECAUSE you recognized God's appointed visitation days and woe is the man who does not know the days of his own visitations.

Why would somebody reject their joy?
Why would somebody willingly reject a party thrown in their honor?

The feast of Tabernacles is the season of our joy, it is the great joy of the Lord after Yom Kippur, and it is made for all nations. Jesus died as a Sukkot bull for the 70 nations, and the feast of Tabernacles was the one Holy day that gentiles actually came to Jerusalem to keep. Gentiles would keep the feast of Tabernacles for 7 days and then they are sent home while Israel has a Holy day all to itself.

What could it hurt if you made up your mind right now to honor God? God doesn't ask much at all, maybe a smile, a grin so that he knows you are paying attention, why not make up your mind right now to do something special for God?

Wouldn't you want to do something special for God is you had a chance? I mean, if you can do something really easy and simple, and you know that it is going to please God, then why not? I mean, what could it hurt?

The Trumpets are sounding, praise God, praise God, can you hear the trumpets?

Exodus 13 ~ REMEMBER, WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP EVERY LITTLE LAW NOW AND SO WHAT WE ARE ASKED TO DO IS SO SIMPLE THAT A CHILD COULD PLEASE GOD.
9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

I have a Prophesy ~ A Prayer

''Dear Lord, bring to those who have prepared, a blessing in Naphtali, as a New Born Calf released from the Stalls, Let them LEAP with Joy THIS YEAR IN JERUSALEM LORD. LET THOSE WHO ARE SET FREE BECOME A BLESSING ON THIS EARTH AS THE TRIBE OF JOSEPH AND REMEMBER THEIR NAMES TO APPOINT THEM AS EVENING WOLVES.''

The Last and final level of 4 levels in walking with God. Genesis 49 ~
Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Bring in the wind and let the waters not be few, pour the wine, bring the fruit and let the heavens drop her dew.

Birth of Naftali
Naftali, the son of Jacob and Bilhah, sixth of the Twelve Tribes, was born on the 5th of Tishrei. He lived to be 133 years old.

HHMI: The Seven Festivals of the Messiah Chapter 9

The Daily Sukkot Ceremony

Each day out of the temple (Beit HaMikdash), there was a special ceremony. The priests were divided into three divisions. The first division were the priests on duty for that festival. They would slay the sacrifices found in Numbers (Bamidbar) 29. At this time, a second group of priests went out the eastern gate of the temple (Beit HaMikdash) and went to the Motzah Valley, where the ashes were dumped at the beginning of the sabbath. There they would cut willows. The willows had to be 25 feet in length. After this, they would form a line with all the priests holding a willow. About 25 or 30 feet behind this row of priests, allowing room for the willows, would be another row of priests with willows. So, there would be row after row of the willows.

The whole road back to the temple (Beit HaMikdash) was lined with pilgrims as they went to Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) to celebrate the festival as they were commanded by G-d to do. Sukkot (Tabernacles), along with Shavuot (Pentecost), and Passover (Pesach), were known as the pilgrimage festivals (Deuteronomy 16:16).

There would be a signal and the priests would step out with their left foot, and then step to the right, swinging the willows back and forth. Meanwhile, a third group of priests, headed by the high priest (Cohen HaGadol), went out the gate known as the Water Gate.

They had gone to the pool known as "Siloam" (John [Yochanan] 9:7,11), which means "gently flowing waters." There the high priest had a golden vase and drew the water known as the living water (mayim hayim) and held it in the vase. His assistant held a silver vase containing wine. Just as the priests in the valley of Motzah began to march toward Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), so did the priests in Siloam. As they marched toward the city of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim), the willows made a swishing sound in the wind as they approached the city. The word wind in Hebrew is Ruach. The word spirit in Hebrew is also Ruach. Therefore, this ceremony was symbolic or representative of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) of G-d coming upon the city of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim).

As each of the party reached their respective gates, a trumpet (shofar) was blown. Then one man would stand up and play the flute (the flute represents the Messiah). The flute player is called "the pierced one." The flute is pierced, and Yeshua was pierced during the crucifixion (Psalm [Tehillim] 22:16; Zechariah 12:10; John [Yochanan] 19:34-37; Revelation 1:7).

The flute player led the procession. The pierced one blows the call for the wind and the water to enter the temple. The priests from Motzah swishing the willows come into the temple (Beit HaMikdash) and circle the altar seven times. The priests that were slaying the sacrifices are now ascending the altar, and they begin to lay the sacrifices on the fires. The high priest and his assistant ascend the altar and all the people of Israel are gathered into the courts around there. The people start singing the song Mayim, saying, "With joy we will draw water out of the well of salvation [Yeshua]" (Isaiah [Yeshayahu] 12:3; Mishnah, Sukkah 5:1). The high priest takes his vase and pours its contents on one of the comers of the altar where the horns are. There are two bowls built into the altar. Each bowl has a hole in it. The water and the wine are poured out over the altar as the priests who had the willow start laying the willows against the altar, making a sukkah (a picture of G-d's covering).

In John (Yochanan) 7:37-38, Yeshua said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
At this season of Sukkot, Isaiah (Yeshayahu) 12:3 was often quoted, as it is written, "Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation." Yeshua in Hebrew means "salvation."

Dear hf,
There is no "throne of grace", that is only more babel/babble from the false prophet Paul. There is only a great white thrown judgment, whereas all are judged "according to their deeds" (Rev 20:13).

As for the feast of booths, all the nations who go up against Jerusalem will keep that feast every year (Zech 14:16), or face the consequences, but that is after the valley of judgment (Joel 3:2 & Zech 14:12).

Old 10-06-2016, 02:37 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,008,103 times
Yes I got the perpetual Yom Kippur through the blood of Jesus Judgment Baptism of Holy Spirit , which is the promise of the Father God at Pentecost ..... So being in unity with Jesus which would be the Seal of God ................Still need to repent of sin as this world is full of sin and be cleansed daily through Jesus identity .........Glory to God

Old 10-06-2016, 02:42 PM

20,438 posts, read 12,775,263 times
I love it when someone writes an enormously long post...and then someone else quotes it. Takes 10 minutes to scroll to the bottom! Does anyone actually read the entire post?

Old 10-06-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
A Gentile becoming Israel

Isaiah 56 ~ Gaining Access AS ISRAEL

Does this apply to you as a Gentile

Salvation for All Nations
1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

How many Christians see God as a Liar?
How many Christians see God as an unjust God that makes promises that he doesn't intend to keep?

A person reads God's promises and he decides to keep the worship system of God EVEN THOUGH people despise him for doing so. You take a Christian gentile who reads this great and wonderful promise of God and he decides to do what pleases God and he is living a thousand years ago, and so they take this man and treat him worse than a Jew not be able to even own land. They see him as some kind of Legalistic person but he just wanted to convert to the worship system of the only true God and he believes God, he believes God.

Is God a liar?

God has promised me that he will give me a new name, and he will give me an inheritance in Israel, and not only this, he will even gather me to the mountains of Israel where I will be as Israel JUST BECAUSE I DID WHAT IT TOOK TO OBTAIN THE GOOD PROMISES OF GOD.

IS GOD A LIAR, HAVE I BEEN DEPSISED FOR NOTHING?

ALL THOSE PEOPLE BEFORE ME WHO WENT TO THEIR DEATHS AND EVEN WATCHED AS THEIR FAMILIES WERE KILLED BECAUSE THEY ACCEPTED GOD'S WORSHIP SYSTEM, DID GOD LIE TO THEM ALSO?

DID THOSE PEOPLE READ THE PROMISE OF GOD AND SUFFER FOR NO REASON, OR WILL GOD REALLY MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISES?

I BELIEVE GOD.

Is Isaiah 56 just God talking trash making false promises?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity