Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 12:17 AM

23,653 posts, read 17,426,140 times

Advertisements

Clinton campaign sought to stimulate 'revolution' within Catholic Church, leaked emails show [CWN] - Catholic Answers Forums

This thread is on Hillary and the emails.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:00 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,689,741 times
Hillary Clinton is a threat to religious liberty

Seriously? Do you ever think for yourself? Are you suggesting we should vote for the Donald to protect religious liberty?

Your ideas are always so incredibly laughable.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:02 AM

Who cares if the Catholic church changes it's teachings on gay marriage? The Catholic church has been changing it's teachings on things since it came into existence.

I wish the Catholic church would change it's crazy teaching on the Celibacy of the Priesthood so the male Priests would not be tempted to molest the children. That would be a good change, for sure.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I'm thankful for the Catholics who think Tim Kaine did a GOOD thing when he went to Honduras to help the poor. They are the people who usually to do the same. They are the people who do what Jesus did. As opposed to those who get on the internet to complain about the people they don't like.
Wow, no surprise that you-know-who thinks Tim Kaine is a "bad" Catholic. Sheesh!

Old 10-15-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I heard that Hillary was born in Kenya and hung around with a guy named Bill Ayers.

Yeah, that is probably why Obama tapped her to be Secretary of State. Nepotism and all being what it is.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
How come there are no threads from far-right Christians expressing outrage over the candidate who lives a life of sin and depravity but thinks he never has to ask God's forgiveness? Aren't they worried about his soul? Five kids by three women. Brags about sexually assaulting women. Promoted gambling and drinking. Etc. Etc. Etc. Where are the declarations that he is obviously a child of Satan and his moral depravity will bring God's wrath down upon America?
The hard right evangelicals are sticking with him because he represents what they do. It's that simple.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
By religious liberty you mean...christian privilege.
Christian Privilege - an excellent and truthful meme that I have never heard before. Thanks.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
UNbelievable that people go for this absurd bullwhoop, particularly in the name of religion, isn't it?
Stunning, indeed. The newspapers in Europe are writing about the American Republican Clown Car and its populist candidate with his basket of deplorable supporters. It makes them dizzy to watch the show.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Unfortunately this is quite true. But many are Christians running away from ORGANIZED religion. I'm one of them.

It is primarily because that snake, Satan, has invaded so-called "christian" fundamentalist churches and demands them to dominate everyone else.

As one of the "new" kind of christian (prefer Jesus follower), I have no problem with atheists or agnostics, primarily because their aren't any of them hateful in the name of God. They may be hateful, but at least they aren't the hypocritical kind as some on this very thread have proven to be.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:19 AM

23,653 posts, read 17,426,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Hillary Clinton is a threat to religious liberty

Seriously? Do you ever think for yourself? Are you suggesting we should vote for the Donald to protect religious liberty?

Your ideas are always so incredibly laughable.
Trump says he will protect religious liberty, I sure believe him more than Hillary since I have seen how Obama is cracking down, especially on religious institutions with the HHS mandate.

Plus you don't need to be condescending. Just say what you want and leave the smart aleck terms out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity