Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 03:01 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
My only question is, why does anyone think that it's possible to transform the carnal mind? It's His enemy, it's the most subtle of the all the beasts of the field and no man can tame it's forked tongue (arrows unable to hit the mark). When He descended as the Holy Ghost He even stepped on it's head and it still lived, because it's time has not come (quite) yet. Peace
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves. Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe. "
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
There is only one mind and the believer is transformed by the renewal of it, Growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through being rooted and established in his love is what brings about that transformation, not your fancy beliefs about the bible that only a few are privileged to see.
Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 04:27 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,636,597 times

Old 10-21-2016, 09:12 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
The Lord got my mind changed the old fashion way which is being pruned by Father God , where God showed me what sin was and the spiritual authority of resisting sin , which made perfect sense , with the Jesus Holy spirit ....... Still this author John Lewis who wrote that book has other books of the occult I would never touch , except If I had one it would be in the trash ..... So be forewarned as Christians who dabble into the occult of astrology , numerology , and these arts of the occult will Tempt the Lord God ......
The bible already has it's science in astronomy whether you know it or not, those tribes , that army under Moses camped according to the constellations and there are 3 constellations for each direction and 3 names of 3 tribes for each direction.

EVEN THE HEAVENS TELL THE STORY OF MESSIAH EVERY NIGHT.

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

{DAY UNTO DAY UTTERETH SPEECH, AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT SHEWETH KNOWLEDGE.}

3There is no speech nor language{MAZZAROTH}, where their voice is not heard.

Not only do the heavens proclaim the plan of God, the actual land mass of the is Earth is a witness to his plan. Look up at the 12, and I tell you there are also 12 on this earth.

4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
{Only One wins a race as it is seen in the heavens}

6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Old 10-21-2016, 09:18 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The bible already has it's science in astronomy whether you know it or not, those tribes , that army under Moses camped according to the constellations and there are 3 constellations for each direction and 3 names of 3 tribes for each direction.

EVEN THE HEAVENS TELL THE STORY OF MESSIAH EVERY NIGHT.

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

{DAY UNTO DAY UTTERETH SPEECH, AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT SHEWETH KNOWLEDGE.}

3There is no speech nor language{MAZZAROTH}, where their voice is not heard.

Not only do the heavens proclaim the plan of God, the actual land mass of the is Earth is a witness to his plan. Look up at the 12, and I tell you there are also 12 on this earth.

4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
{Only One wins a race as it is seen in the heavens}

6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
and with lips pursed i say and taste the thoughts of many.
Yet hunger remains.

Old 10-21-2016, 09:39 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
and with lips pursed i say and taste the the thoughts of many.
Yet hunger remains.
The four camps of Israel camped according to 12 constellation and at each direction is 3 names of 3 tribes according to that order. When the star of Bethlehem came, the knowledge of these things begin with the father of biblical astronomy, '' Abraham,'' the father of the signs of heaven. By the stars, the Jewish sages still living in Babylon KNEW that a king of Jerusalem had been born as prophesy states and as the stars proclaim.

Not only does the night teach the plan of God, the Earth itself teaches the plan. What is the name of the white ram?

The eagle, what is his land mass and what does he have in his claws?
There is a pig feeding from the mind of a man who speaks to a gorilla.

The eye of this man who speaks are great waters from whence all men came but the eagle is bringing the dark cloud in the dolphin head he has in his talons and the white ram will turn red.

The earth itself tells the plan of God in all nature, from the worm to the butterfly, from the wasp unto bees that bring honey.

From the cattle of a million hills and all their milk to the bulls that push with their horns and the wise serpents.

LOOK UP.

Orion is about to make his circuit and in his left hand is a dead lion, 7 bowls of oil pour out on his head to lead him from the 7 sister of Pleiades one bowl of oil after the next, one seal after the next broken, one voice after the next heard, one bowl of oil poured after the next. One seal broken , one voice heard, one bowl poured out and he who has the 7 sisters have broken the seals, heard the 7 voices and has received the 7 bowls of oil.

The first seal is broken in the body, and the soul hears the first voice, and the first bowl is poured on a man who has found the plan and instruction to become a king of the East.

He has killed that great lion within and his power is in his belt.

A sword as a tongue upon his thigh.

You are a man, kill the lion and do not suffer the eagle, speak from the west O man, Benjamin is in the west with the sacrifice, and he shall become an evening wolf. Wolves come and go through a person.

7 of them.

Orion, killer of a lion by his own hand under the authority of 7 bowls of oil from 7 sisters.

Strong's Greek: 5613. ?? (hós) -- as, like as, even as, when, since, as long as

He who has the 7 stars, who has broken the 7 seals, heard the 7 voices, and he has killed the lion.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-21-2016 at 10:08 PM..

Old 10-21-2016, 10:21 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
There is only one mind and the believer is transformed by the renewal of it, Growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through being rooted and established in his love is what brings about that transformation, not your fancy beliefs about the bible that only a few are privileged to see.

Uh, no. The beast has TWO horns. Horns speak of power; the power of G-d is the HG, which is the mind of Christ, and the power of man is the spirit of man, the carnal mind, the principality of sin. All it can ever be is a servant, not a Son. The Son knows what His Father is doing, the carnal mind hasn't a clue. Peace

Old 10-21-2016, 10:24 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
the choice to sin, or the carnal mind, cannot ever be removed, or else free will is removed, it seems to me. What, we turn into robots in the afterlife?

Who says it can't? What do you need free will for if you've been perfected in Him? He did say in the 3rd day, He'd be perfected, didn't He? The two days of Pentecost are almost over. The Son always seeks to please His Father. Peace

Old 10-21-2016, 10:33 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Quote:
The four camps of Israel camped according to 12 constellation and at each direction is 3 names of 3 tribes according to that order. When the star of Bethlehem came, the knowledge of these things begin with the father of biblical astronomy, '' Abraham,'' the father of the signs of heaven. By the stars, the Jewish sages still living in Babylon KNEW that a king of Jerusalem had been born as prophesy states and as the stars proclaim.

Not only does the night teach the plan of God, the Earth itself teaches the plan. What is the name of the white ram?

The eye of this man who speaks are great waters from whence all men came but the eagle is bringing the dark cloud in the dolphin head he has in his talons and the white ram will turn red.

The earth itself tells the plan of God in all nature, from the worm to the butterfly, from the wasp unto bees that bring honey.

From the cattle of a million hills and all their milk to the bulls that push with their horns and the wise serpents.

LOOK UP.

Orion is about to make his circuit and in his left hand is a dead lion, 7 bowls of oil pour out on his head to lead him from the 7 sister of Pleiades one bowl of oil after the next, one seal after the next broken, one voice after the next heard, one bowl of oil poured after the next. One seal broken , one voice heard, one bowl poured out and he who has the 7 sisters have broken the seals, heard the 7 voices and has received the 7 bowls of oil.

The first seal is broken in the body, and the soul hears the first voice, and the first bowl is poured on a man who has found the plan and instruction to become a king of the East.

He has killed that great lion within and his power is in his belt.

A sword as a tongue upon his thigh.

You are a man, kill the lion and do not suffer the eagle, speak from the west O man, Benjamin is in the west with the sacrifice, and he shall become an evening wolf. Wolves come and go through a person.

7 of them.

Orion, killer of a lion by his own hand under the authority of 7 bowls of oil from 7 sisters.

Strong's Greek: 5613. ?? (hós) -- as, like as, even as, when, since, as long as

He who has the 7 stars, who has broken the 7 seals, heard the 7 voices, and he has killed the lion.
I watched the beauty and was unable to touch.
Yet my heart was filled with Joy.
2 days ago I saw the sun and moon together .
By blood I dance

Old 10-22-2016, 01:08 AM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I watched the beauty and was unable to touch.
Yet my heart was filled with Joy.
2 days ago I saw the sun and moon together .
By blood I dance
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

Old 10-22-2016, 03:14 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Uh, no. The beast has TWO horns. Horns speak of power; the power of G-d is the HG, which is the mind of Christ, and the power of man is the spirit of man, the carnal mind, the principality of sin. All it can ever be is a servant, not a Son. The Son knows what His Father is doing, the carnal mind hasn't a clue. Peace
Ok, so which mind needs renewing ?. The HG is powerless in a person without a renewed mind. What we are mindful of makes all the difference......read Romans 7.

To BE spiritually minded is life and peace(Now that is power)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity