Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 06:26 AM

20,439 posts, read 12,783,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have experienced death, or if you prefer - the state of dying.
I wasn't aware you had experienced a NDE. So, you simply went to the grave, no consciousness? How did you know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2016, 09:33 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
I wasn't aware you had experienced a NDE. So, you simply went to the grave, no consciousness? How did you know?
No anesthesia, the loss of memory was from dying; not merely being unconscious.
There is no thought in the grave, until you are resurrected to a new life.

Hint: Loss of blood, heart stopped, no brain function.

However, you can believe that your soul is immortal, if it eliminates your fear of dying.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:49 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,352 times
Quote:
I have experienced death, or if you prefer - the state of dying.

I guess that depends are where you place the comma.
And I will tell you today, you will surely die.
was Christ being misleading telling the thief that today he would be with Him in Paradise or not, Jer.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:56 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Laugh me arse off ...... That is the way....... You are as blind as bat. You have no idea or understanding of what that verse is saying. You have rejected the simplicity of Christ for beliefs that puff you up and fail to edify. It's nothing to do with naming and claiming, it's all to do with acknowledging what your bible says that we already ARE.

And I would say you don't. Make no mistake, you ARE none of what you claim until you have appropriated it for yourself. Him showing the way is not Him doing your part FOR you. Again, faith without works is dead. Peace

Old 10-23-2016, 03:03 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
He was crucified between TWO THIEVES: The MISTAKES of yesterday; and the FEARS of tomorrow.
And for the record, the day one dies. They go to the grave, not paradise or some heavenly realm.

Their physical body goes to the grave. The soul stays trapped with whatever bondage it didn't overcome while still in the body, and the spirit returns to the one that sent it. It's basically a now unveiled (by the flesh) "divorce" that happened to Adam in the garden, and the re-UNION of the soul and spirit, is the first resurrection, which can happen while still in the body. It was Paul's superior resurrection.

And I know, because I was taken there by Him when He freed the soul of someone. Has no one ever noticed that in all the NDE's none of them ever make it through the gates of the city? There is a reason. Peace

Old 10-23-2016, 03:14 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And I would say you don't. Make no mistake, you ARE none of what you claim until you have appropriated it for yourself. Him showing the way is not Him doing your part FOR you. Again, faith without works is dead. Peace
Faith without works is dead.... Faith of worth expresses itself in love(your bible clearly teaches this), yet you cannot share what the characteristics of the spirit are. No you have not done so.

Old 10-23-2016, 03:15 PM

why is there a point at which it becomes "too late," tho, Rib? In English, please.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:22 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
was Christ being misleading telling the thief that today he would be with Him in Paradise or not, Jer.

Christ had no choice but to be crucified between the two because there had to be 3 in all he did.

Those 3 ARE YOU

From some unknown reason, you do not know what you are and you suppose yourself to be one individual, a oneness are you, you think.

Put the head in it's place and it must be viewed by the authorities if he is beheaded for Christ, the intestines must also be seen for intent, and the heart shall issue blood and water as a legal witness to any consummation, the sheet will be brought out and the blood and water stains will be seen and testified by the two witnesses of the covenant, one witness is for the bride, and one witness for the bridegroom.

I am no prophet save,'' THE GREAT FALSE PROPHET.''

One day the Lord gave the water and the blood power.

1 John 5 ~ The two witnesses that see all and they will testify of everything they see.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The 3 agree as one NO MATTER what you do, you have agreed to do a thing by 3 minds.

The head
The intestines
The heart

You are a priest who stands in the middle, and YOU DECIDE.

No matter what thing you do, there you are.

You choose, and you shall say to yourself,'' don't do that thing.''

One mind will say,'' YES O YES.''

There you are as Elijah, Moses, and Jesus standing on the 3 peaks of Hermon.

The snow will melt, the water will flow into the Jordan and come into the sea of Galilee of the nations, and from there it will go to the lowest place on earth, even a Dead Sea.

YOU

A Prophet
A Priest
A King

Elijah
Moses
Jesus

YOU

Old 10-23-2016, 05:38 PM

nice, Hann

Old 10-23-2016, 09:09 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
I'm quite fond of my carnal mind. We've had a lot of fun over the decades - eating, drinking, adventuring and loving.

And we ain't done yet.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity