Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2016, 05:40 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

I can find two " studies ; " PROVING" that study a lie.

study are like tea leaves everyone reads what they want it to say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 05:49 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I can find two " studies ; " PROVING" that study a lie.

study are like tea leaves everyone reads what they want it to say
Please do so, it would be most enlightening.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:19 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times
: popcorn

Old 11-01-2016, 07:24 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Have you read daqq's posts yet? I'll be awaiting your reply to him. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Aye, aye, aye!

In the beginning He made them male and female: the flesh is always feminine gender: everyone has an inner man: that is why so many misunderstand and misinterpret Paul. Your flesh is deceived, though she is the mother of all carnal life, (and can only be "saved" through child bearing, physical procreation, and thus, the flesh continues on by way of the physical seed line whether your body temple is male or female on the outside). Do not allow your flesh, (or any of her wicked attributes), to speak for you in your congregations. This has everything to do with your doctrines, O ye inner men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Another lost, deluded soul who thinks s/he's found.
Typical response from the walking dead. So what was said concerning the following passages apparently stands because no one here offered any rebuttal whatsoever. And what of you "TroutDude"? Do you completely reject the scriptures? And if so then why are you here acting as if you know what you are talking about when it comes to Christian beliefs? And if you have never read the passages which I referenced then why are you in this thread acting as if you know what you are talking about? And if you have read them, and you claim to believe them, then clearly you agree with the fleshmonger physical interpretations of these and the Genesis account of creation. Which one is it TroutDude? Are you also a fleshmonger when it comes to the writings of Paul or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Christian beliefs?

1 Timothy 2:11-15 KJV
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Genesis 1:27
27 So Elohim created man in His own image, in the image of Elohim created He him; male and female created He them.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore does my Father love me, because I lay down my soul [ψυχην - feminine] that again I might receive her [αυτην - feminine].
18 No one takes her [αυτην - feminine] from me, but I lay her [αυτην - feminine] down of myself; I have authority to lay her [αυτην - feminine] down, and I have authority to receive her [αυτην - feminine] again: this commandment have I received of my Father, (in the Torah).

John 10:17-18 W/H W/Variants
17 δια τουτο με ο πατηρ αγαπα οτι εγω τιθημι την ψυχην μου ινα παλιν λαβω αυτην
18 ουδεις | ηρεν | αυτην απ εμου αλλ εγω τιθημι αυτην απ εμαυτου εξουσιαν εχω θειναι αυτην και εξουσιαν εχω παλιν λαβειν αυτην ταυτην την εντολην ελαβον παρα του πατρος μου

Last edited by daqq; 11-01-2016 at 08:06 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 08:34 PM

20,441 posts, read 12,788,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Please do not hold your breath waiting for this return of Jesus..it will only hasten your scheduled meeting with Him...

That is my point.
You're changing the subject.

My point was, until Christ comes for His church, the written word, under the guidance of the Spirit that dwells in all believers, is our manual for life. Without the written word, it is too easy to be influenced by the outside world.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:44 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
You're changing the subject.

My point was, until Christ comes for His church, the written word, under the guidance of the Spirit that dwells in all believers, is our manual for life. Without the written word, it is too easy to be influenced by the outside world.
but the Word is not written, JJ, no it's not.
i tried that, and tried that, and tried that; a lot.
So can you show me where then?
(You taking my hair, then?)
'til then i'm assuming you're not

Old 11-01-2016, 10:06 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Typical response from the walking dead. So what was said concerning the following passages apparently stands because no one here offered any rebuttal whatsoever. And what of you "TroutDude"? Do you completely reject the scriptures? And if so then why are you here acting as if you know what you are talking about when it comes to Christian beliefs? And if you have never read the passages which I referenced then why are you in this thread acting as if you know what you are talking about? And if you have read them, and you claim to believe them, then clearly you agree with the fleshmonger physical interpretations of these and the Genesis account of creation. Which one is it TroutDude? Are you also a fleshmonger when it comes to the writings of Paul or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Christian beliefs?

1 Timothy 2:11-15 KJV
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Genesis 1:27
27 So Elohim created man in His own image, in the image of Elohim created He him; male and female created He them.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore does my Father love me, because I lay down my soul [ψυχην - feminine] that again I might receive her [αυτην - feminine].
18 No one takes her [αυτην - feminine] from me, but I lay her [αυτην - feminine] down of myself; I have authority to lay her [αυτην - feminine] down, and I have authority to receive her [αυτην - feminine] again: this commandment have I received of my Father, (in the Torah).

John 10:17-18 W/H W/Variants
17 δια τουτο με ο πατηρ αγαπα οτι εγω τιθημι την ψυχην μου ινα παλιν λαβω αυτην
18 ουδεις | ηρεν | αυτην απ εμου αλλ εγω τιθημι αυτην απ εμαυτου εξουσιαν εχω θειναι αυτην και εξουσιαν εχω παλιν λαβειν αυτην ταυτην την εντολην ελαβον παρα του πατρος μου

Thank you for exhibiting your affliction so bravely.

You and Rbbi1 share the same disease.

It is kind of you to warn others of the symptoms when they take rot...er...root.

No. Make it "rot."

Old 11-01-2016, 10:45 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
::: Lots of popcorn :::

And DAQQ....I'd just like to add that just blessed me as the Father also laid down HIS wife (foundation build by wisdom) and so the Son could do what He saw His Father do. Thanks....Peace

Old 11-02-2016, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Thank you for exhibiting your affliction so bravely.

You and Rbbi1 share the same disease.

It is kind of you to warn others of the symptoms when they take rot...er...root.

No. Make it "rot."

Haha, touche, yes an affliction indeed; for as Paul teaches, I pommel my body, if need be, and bring it into total subjection and submission: lest by any means I myself should be found a castaway. And because I see it this way I can truly say that I see women as my equal in the faithfulness which is in the Testimony of Yeshua; for as he says, we are all "brethren", (that is by way of the "inner man" of which Paul likewise speaks). Those who cannot see it this way are nothing more than imposters because they do not truly believe what the scripture teaches even if they proclaim that they do. Those who reject the words which I previously quoted above, from Paul to Timothy, generally also reject them because they see them with a carnal, physical, and fleshly understanding. There really is therefore not much difference between a carnal minded "Christian" and the world at large. Those who accept the words of Paul to Timothy quoted above generally accept them with a carnal and physical understanding and generally end up treating women unfairly in their so-called, ehem, conservative churches. Thus we see threads like this which are quickly turned from something intended for good into an argument between right and left halves of the one same carnal mind.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
::: Lots of popcorn :::

And DAQQ....I'd just like to add that just blessed me as the Father also laid down HIS wife (foundation build by wisdom) and so the Son could do what He saw His Father do. Thanks....Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity