Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Really The Seed Of Isaac? YOU are free?
I am of Isaac, free 0 0%
I am of Ishmael and Isaac but I am still struggling 0 0%
I AM THE FREE MAN OF ISAAC AND I HAVE CAST OUT THE SON AND HIS MOTHER 0 0%
Hannibal is of Goofy and Micky 1 16.67%
I am flesh and spirit and I don't think the struggle ever stops 1 16.67%
I am Not of Ishmael, and I have never been of Ishmael 0 0%
I am a new creature in Christ and I have been born again, CHRIST IS FORMED IN ME 2 33.33%
I am of the free Isaac and yeah, I am righteous, I DON'T PRODUCE THE FRUIT OF THE FLESH 0 0%
Maybe the Dingo ate your baby. 1 16.67%
I am of Trout and I am of Pleroo, anybody sees them, give us a holler 3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 10:08 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Living by the Spirit

Galatians 5

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Claiming to be the son of Isaac is to make a claim that you live by the spirit and what you do proves who you are, NOT WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.

Flesh and spirit
YOU are of Sarah
YOU are of Hagar
YOU are of Ishmael
YOU are of Isaac
YOU are of the Jerusalem Here
YOU are of the Jerusalem in heaven
YOU have Two laws.
YOU are a slave.
YOU are a free man.

UNLESS YOU HAVE CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON. When did that happen for you?

I look up and see myself as Ishmael because I produce the fruit of Ishmael and the fruit of a tree cannot tell a lie, an olive tree will not give forth an almond.

It says,'' 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.''

Has that happened for you?

Cause I have to be honest, it has not happened for me, I am still the angry immoral lying murderer, adulterer if what Jesus says is true, if you even lust, you commit adultery. If you even get angry at your brother, you commit murder?

ARE YOU A MURDERER O ISHMAEL?

What is thy name?

SPEAK IT!

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, 20I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

Hagar and Sarah

21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.{ Dear Lord, when will I have a child? When will I rejoice?}

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

REALLY PAUL?

HOW DO YOU CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON OUT OF YOUR OWN BODY?

REALLY?

HOW CAN I SAY THAT I AM NOW FREE BECAUSE I CAST THE BONWOMAN AND HER SON OUT OF MY BODY WHEN I STILL FALL BACK AND PRODUCE ALL THE FRUIT OF HAGAR'S SON?

AT WHAT POINT WILL I STOP PRODUCING THE FRUIT OF ISHMAEL SO THAT I HAVE BEEN MADE FREE?

BE HONEST, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FREE?

HAVE YOU REALLY STOPPED PRODUCING THE FRUIT OF ISHMAEL PROVING THAT YOU ARE THE FREE MAN IN ISAAC?

It has always been a struggle of flesh and spirit hasn't it?

ALWAYS 2, UNLESS I could some how cast that Bondwoman and her son out of my body, I bear their fruits, they, ARE NO DOUBT PRESENT WITHIN ME, AND THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES. WHEN SHALL THEY BE GONE FROM ME O LORD?

So you are Isaac, the free man are you?
So you are Abel
So you are Jacob, not Esau?
God hates Esau.

There was Jacob in the skins of an animal and that animal was Esau, Jacob put on his brother's skin because Esau IS the keeper of his brother, he is the body of flesh that produces the fruit and desires of the flesh and one can make a claim in Jacob, but his own fruit doesn't lie. People around you KNOW whether you are of Isaac or Ishmael because what that sword does when it springs from it's whitewashed tomb of a mouth. I have a forked tongue in my mouth and I will speak from either side of my face.

Jacob had to struggle with God when he was coming to make peace with his brother after he had taken his brother's inheritance. There was Jacob struggling with the angel of the lord before he presents all he owns and everything he is to his brother Esau.

In that moment, Jacob became a new creature and he realized right then that THE INHERTANCE OF THIS LIFE did not matter, he became Israel a new man, a new man.

Have you seriously, tell me truly, have you really overcome and became free?

Is there some special trick to it?

Are you still as both?

But your claim is that you are FOR SURE of Isaac and you are free in that you produce the fruit of the spirit instead of the fruit of flesh?

YOU ARE THE ONE?

O son of Isaac, O great and mighty free man, come and save me from these waters because I am drowning in the waters.

Have you really cast out the bondwoman and her son?
YOU are of Isaac, FREE?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 10:23 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Is there an actual being inside of you?

What happens to the bondwoman and her son?

Are they cursed, or does God love them also?

The fact that God came and blessed them should give a person pause because of what Galatians is saying when speaking of the bondwoman and her son, if they are cast out and then blessed in a separate way in the past, it should clue you into thinking that these are real beings in your life right now. You cast them out and God is still going to save them but much is said about the fear when a spirit KNOWS is time is at hand, he can see Christ being formed in you and he knows his time is short.

Sarah Turns against Hagar Gen 21

…16Then she went and sat down opposite him, about a bowshot away, for she said, "Do not let me see the boy die." And she sat opposite him, and lifted up her voice and wept. 17God heard the lad crying; and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, "What is the matter with you, Hagar? Do not fear, for God has heard the voice of the lad where he is. 18"Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him by the hand, for I will make a great nation of him."…

Cast the boy out for real?

God will still save him because he really is an individual, a fallen spirit that we were all born with because WE took over HIS house.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:25 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Living by the Spirit

Galatians 5

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Claiming to be the son of Isaac is to make a claim that you live by the spirit and what you do proves who you are, NOT WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.

Flesh and spirit
YOU are of Sarah
YOU are of Hagar
YOU are of Ishmael
YOU are of Isaac
YOU are of the Jerusalem Here
YOU are of the Jerusalem in heaven
YOU have Two laws.
YOU are a slave.
YOU are a free man.

UNLESS YOU HAVE CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON. When did that happen for you?

I look up and see myself as Ishmael because I produce the fruit of Ishmael and the fruit of a tree cannot tell a lie, an olive tree will not give forth an almond.

It says,'' 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.''

Has that happened for you?

Cause I have to be honest, it has not happened for me, I am still the angry immoral lying murderer, adulterer if what Jesus says is true, if you even lust, you commit adultery. If you even get angry at your brother, you commit murder?

ARE YOU A MURDERER O ISHMAEL?

What is thy name?

SPEAK IT!

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, 20I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

Hagar and Sarah

21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.{ Dear Lord, when will I have a child? When will I rejoice?}

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

REALLY PAUL?

HOW DO YOU CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON OUT OF YOUR OWN BODY?

REALLY?

HOW CAN I SAY THAT I AM NOW FREE BECAUSE I CAST THE BONWOMAN AND HER SON OUT OF MY BODY WHEN I STILL FALL BACK AND PRODUCE ALL THE FRUIT OF HAGAR'S SON?

AT WHAT POINT WILL I STOP PRODUCING THE FRUIT OF ISHMAEL SO THAT I HAVE BEEN MADE FREE?

BE HONEST, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FREE?

HAVE YOU REALLY STOPPED PRODUCING THE FRUIT OF ISHMAEL PROVING THAT YOU ARE THE FREE MAN IN ISAAC?

It has always been a struggle of flesh and spirit hasn't it?

ALWAYS 2, UNLESS I could some how cast that Bondwoman and her son out of my body, I bear their fruits, they, ARE NO DOUBT PRESENT WITHIN ME, AND THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES. WHEN SHALL THEY BE GONE FROM ME O LORD?

So you are Isaac, the free man are you?
So you are Abel
So you are Jacob, not Esau?
God hates Esau.

There was Jacob in the skins of an animal and that animal was Esau, Jacob put on his brother's skin because Esau IS the keeper of his brother, he is the body of flesh that produces the fruit and desires of the flesh and one can make a claim in Jacob, but his own fruit doesn't lie. People around you KNOW whether you are of Isaac or Ishmael because what that sword does when it springs from it's whitewashed tomb of a mouth. I have a forked tongue in my mouth and I will speak from either side of my face.

Jacob had to struggle with God when he was coming to make peace with his brother after he had taken his brother's inheritance. There was Jacob struggling with the angel of the lord before he presents all he owns and everything he is to his brother Esau.

In that moment, Jacob became a new creature and he realized right then that THE INHERTANCE OF THIS LIFE did not matter, he became Israel a new man, a new man.

Have you seriously, tell me truly, have you really overcome and became free?

Is there some special trick to it?

Are you still as both?

But your claim is that you are FOR SURE of Isaac and you are free in that you produce the fruit of the spirit instead of the fruit of flesh?

YOU ARE THE ONE?

O son of Isaac, O great and mighty free man, come and save me from these waters because I am drowning in the waters.

Have you really cast out the bondwoman and her son?
YOU are of Isaac, FREE?
Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? By the graciousness of Elohim through Messiah Yeshua our Master, which is by the Testimony of Yeshua: so then, I myself indeed with the mind do serve the Torah of Elohim, which is Horeb and of above; but with the flesh the Torah of sin, (and mortification), which is Sinai and of below, so as to cut off the evil within my members.

Hi Hanni,

Old 10-30-2016, 05:31 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
God will still save him because he really is an individual, a fallen spirit that we were all born with because WE took over HIS house.[/color][/b]
deep bro

Old 10-31-2016, 02:55 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Apostle Paul metaphor with Abraham Sara, Isaac and Ishmael does not give any Honor the God interaction with Abraham. Where Abraham did very little to help Hagar but maybe to pray for Her and Ishmael

Old 10-31-2016, 12:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Apostle Paul metaphor with Abraham Sara, Isaac and Ishmael does not give any Honor the God interaction with Abraham. Where Abraham did very little to help Hagar but maybe to pray for Her and Ishmael
And she called out El Hasun.

And for you Brother hljc
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord Is My Banner)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity