Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 11:04 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,051,546 times

Advertisements

You do If you want to transmit it over a noisy channel in a way that it can be recreated error-free on the receiving end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multid...ity-check_code
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 11:06 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,636,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
You do If you want to transmit it over a noisy channel in a way that it can be recreated error-free on the receiving end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multid...ity-check_code
right, so to unredact iow. got that

Old 11-01-2016, 05:12 AM

Pilate, therefore, entered into the praetorium again, and called Jesus, and said to him, `You are the King of the Jews?'
Jesus answered, `Not an earthly king. I am a different sort of king'
Pilate, therefore, said to him, `So you are a king then'

Therefore when Pilate heard that saying he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement even though according to Hebrew gabbatha (cf גָּבַהּ, גֵּו and ἄγω) it was the day of παρα-sychar of the passover, and about the sixth hour

Jesus (Samson) was arrested after the Passover meal on the night of 1-15 but was executed on 3-15 which was the date of a lunar eclipse. (june 14 of 29 AD).
3-15 is grape harvest and the New wine festival. The παρα-σκευή of the passover. The day of παρα-sychar (wine preparation or wine concoction).

Old 11-01-2016, 10:47 AM

παρα-sychar
Joh. 4, 1-42 - Sychar

my engine is broke
it's so broke it's a joke.

but i'm hearing this wine
was a little more fine?

and "new wine?"
and full moon?
put them into a swoon?
get new moon and full wine?
oh, on what shall i dine?

Old 11-01-2016, 10:50 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
I thought when blue flew over seven, then hittata breathed out flowers.

So....sleep fast!

Old 11-01-2016, 12:02 PM

ha i'm doing a sleep fast right now, arg

Old 11-02-2016, 03:51 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
παρα-sychar
Joh. 4, 1-42 - Sychar

my engine is broke
it's so broke it's a joke.

but i'm hearing this wine
was a little more fine?

and "new wine?"
and full moon?
put them into a swoon?
get new moon and full wine?
oh, on what shall i dine?
They had new wine at Passover, new wine doesn't get you drunk, it is non alcoholic. The wine harvest is in the fall at the feast of Tabernacles and so how do you get new wine 6 months later if you have bottled wine in the fall? Even if you don't make it alcoholic, the natural yeast in the air and in the wine will turn it to alcohol and so you take new wine, and you put it in a skin and it MUST be buried to keep all air away from it and to keep it cool so that 6 months later you can have new non alcoholic wine for the Passover season.

There are people who have salvation in the barley and there are people who make it all the way to the wheat, and there are still more who make it to the oil and the wine, but you must die and be buried to become the new wine.

This has nothing to do with a famine or a food shortage.

Revelation 6
And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

3 types of people in 3 different levels.

It means that in the last days there isn't much in barley and even shorter amounts of wheat and extremely few in the oil and the wine but the oil and the wine are sealed and protected, and not only this, they have been given double the amount of spirit while others who reside in the outer court are not counted or sealed against Yom Kippur, only the ones in the oil and wine are protected and they sit and watch as the sickle comes down, as the waters are divided, as the goats are divided, they have become brethren as a true brother to Jesus because they were able to enter into the bridal chamber to consummate a marriage and from that consummation comes the birth of a full grown man, and that new born is circumcised on Shemini Atzeret being separated to God and have become one with the earth. These brethren are promised their own Earth where they will be granted the power to rule all nations and all people on a single Earth. It insinuates that there are billions of Earths.

The wine harvest after Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kipuur.

The Harvest of the Earth ~ Revelation 14 ~ Just after the birth of firstfruits when men have become like angels because the 144,000 virgins have just given birth to full grown men.

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs

What this states is that you have a vat inside you{YOU are the garden}

It says that God is going to step inside you, inside your vat and there will be no room for you at all, the 144,000 virgins have just given birth to their immortal powerful sons and now comes the sickle to everyone who has not given birth on firstfruits.

God steps inside you and crushed the grapes and the outcome of this is so violent that the blood shoots all the way into the atmosphere and then it causes such a huge and wide river of blood that this wide river is 4 foot deep and it stretches for over 200 miles long.

And this because God has just parted your waters and stepped right inside you, right inside your basket, and it is like a woman having both her feet inside a one gallon container and then God steps on her head and squashes he down so violently that the whole women is pressed down so hard that she is a speck at the bottom of that one gallon container.

People will say,'' Hide us from the face of he who sits on the throne because just as Paul was walking, Jesus was suddenly there, and he didn't know whether it was body or spirit, all he knew was that Jesus was standing right in front of him and there was no running away.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-02-2016 at 04:12 AM..

Old 11-02-2016, 04:58 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Passover wine, but the wine comes from the feast of wine at Tabernacles but then Tabernacles is the same day as Passover lol.

Some of this taken from here~ http://www.hebroots.com/sevenfestivals_chap3.htm

The cup of blessing This cup is called the cup of sanctification.
The cup of wrath This cup is poured out while the plagues of Egypt are recited.
The cup of blessing, salvation, or redemption. {Over flowing}
The cup of the kingdom He would drink this cup in the kingdom with his brethren.

Then there is the last cup, the cup of Elijah that is poured out at the end of the seder and it can only be drank as one who comes in the spirit as Messiah or Elijah and Jesus speaking of drinking this cup states in no uncertain terms that he was the Messiah

You must have your dolphin sandals on your feet ready to go, and your staff must be in your right hand and you must eat in a hurry. The Afikomen must be divided and part must be buried and later found and also eaten.

The Wedding at Cana ~ John 2

1And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 3And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. 5His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

6And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. 7Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. 9When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, 10And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. 11This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

MINE HOUR HATH NOT YET COME.

The wedding to be is at the feast of Tabernacles season where EVERYTHING is about a marriage, even at the feast of Tabernacles the bride circles the alter 7 times as a bride would circle her husband, the feast of Joy.

JOHN 7 AT THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES

6Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready. 7The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. 8Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come. 9When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
10But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Jesus will come in secret at the feast of Tabernacles and when he comes to fulfill this feast of nations, it is the wine harvest, the second coming of Christ.

Is this a bad thing or a good thing?

The First Six Bowls of Wrath ~ Is turning the water into wine the same thing God did in Egypt when he turned the water into blood? Is it the same thing as giving people blood to drink for judgment?

{HMMM, I don't know}

Revelation 16

…5And I heard the angel of the waters say: “Righteous are You, O Holy One, who is and who was, because You have brought these judgments. 6For they have spilled the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them bloodto drink as they deserve.” 7And I heard the altar reply: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.”…

Old 11-02-2016, 05:46 AM

The first grape Harvest was a few months after Passover. And it only takes a few days for it to ferment

Old 11-02-2016, 06:11 AM

https://www.gci.org/law/festivals/harvest

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity