Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is closer to Christianity?
Judaism 12 80.00%
Sunni Islam 0 0%
Shia Islam 0 0%
They are all equally close to Christianity 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 11:12 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,636,810 times

Advertisements

or have remembered that it is wiser to not be naming God, perhaps.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:16 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
It's funny...I just realized that the OP is using Christianity as the measuring stick for Judaism...Kinda like using the child as a measuring stick for the parents...

Old 11-18-2016, 11:18 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It's funny...I just realized that the OP is using Christianity as the measuring stick for Judaism...Kinda like using the child as a measuring stick for the parents...

You got a point. Peace

Old 11-18-2016, 11:36 AM

yes, the divorced, dis-graced parents.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:05 PM

134 posts, read 59,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
i'm sorry, but neither one of you has the slightest idea of what you are even saying, and the best that can be said of this is that you are to be forgiven for your ignorance, just like one would forgive a child for thinking babies come from mommy eating a brownie.

i do not care, in the slightest, what Muslims believe, as God does not, because i believe all things now, and have seen that beliefs are individual, no one else "believes" what i believe, iow, and satan surely has a firmer grasp of "correct" belief than i do, as Scripture indicates. when i am interacting with soemone, their "beliefs" do not even come into play. it is their fruit that i ponder, and i have never had a problem with a practicing Muslim yet, and let me tell you, i have walked into some places where blue eyed, blonde people are considered The Enemy, ok. i have been tested there. 15 people with their swords all pulled out, watching me to see which way i was going to go. sure, it would have been easy for me to pull out my sword, and it would have shown on my face, of course, right away, and i would not be here pointlessly telling you some story that you will not believe anyway.

you they would just probably kill, ok. just sayin. and i mean the 13 year old girls, if you cornered them, perhaps to ask if they knew Jesus or something, one of them could kill you--or me--no problem. Jews are the same way; the difference being Jews have zero respect for you, and Muslims are willing to wait for you to reveal, they look for fruit.

so believe me when i tell you--because i have no reason whatsoever to blow any smoke here, ok--that you would be dead, in that bar, or restaurant, while i would be smoking hash with them, and being invited to their house, to sleep inside, and not on the porch, like at a Jewish house, ok.

and if you have read this far--which i doubt, but you might scan the bottom, maybe--how about you just witness all of the atrocities committed upon you by the thousands of Muslims that you are surrounded by, right now, that we may agree with you, how lost they are. or, for that matter, just witness your last interaction with any Muslim that ever came and got in your space, came to you, iow, not you going to them, in a quickie mart or whatever.

let's hear it, that we might be in agreement with you, ok?
I travel a lot, in my line of work. 200 - 300 days a year. Which means I spend a lot of time in motels owned or operated by middle east people. I know they are rude crude obnoxious and belligerant and you better watch your bank account if you use a debit card. I've had them as neighbors in apartments and it is common knowledge how they treat their family.

You portray yourself as a pot smoking liberal that thinks Muslims are cool. Have you thought about living in Germany, England, France, ect.? I think you would like it there. Take a look on you tube.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daingerfield View Post
I travel a lot, in my line of work. 200 - 300 days a year. Which means I spend a lot of time in motels owned or operated by middle east people. I know they are rude crude obnoxious and belligerant and you better watch your bank account if you use a debit card. I've had them as neighbors in apartments and it is common knowledge how they treat their family.

You portray yourself as a pot smoking liberal that thinks Muslims are cool. Have you thought about living in Germany, England, France, ect.? I think you would like it there. Take a look on you tube.
personally, after being subjected to your holier-than thou attitude, at my hotel, i would prolly rip you off, too, and imo you get what you give away, and so you got what you had coming, and prolly got off light. You are a bigot, and Muslims are just people, no better and no worse than any other nation, meaning that yes, there are surely some bad apples, but i think you are lying when you say you get credit card ripped, i know you are, as that would of course leave a paper trail that is only too easy to follow, and they would not be in business long.

i would just take your money, and then call the cops, myself, being the surely respected local, who will be listened to, over such an obviously bigoted person such as yourself, who would surely come off as an ass to the cops, anyway, and then i would file charges against you, you Apostate liar.

And if your wife was here--being as she is surely the one who wears the pants in the family, you being such a wussy scumbag and all--i would tell her to slap you around a little bit, and maybe wake you up, being as how you're such a good victim anyway. and i'm still in shock that you are still allowed to post this dreck here, or that your post stayed up this long, you apostate W ****. and, i'm going to go see if i can get your nelly little self sanctioned, so i don't have to read this drooling pus coming from such a hopeless, disconnected bigot as yourself any longer.

ok? have a nice evening.

Old 11-18-2016, 07:15 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration.

There has been too much Islam bashing in this thread for me to be comfortable that everyone is trying to post according to the forum rules.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity