Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 02:34 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times

Advertisements

I don`t believe that Jesus saves people on what they vote for , as Jesus himself said ` render on the Caesar what is Caesars and to what is God is God`s ....... People are saved by the cross of Christ only

Old 11-04-2016, 03:12 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Do you believe that is better or worse than a church letting Hillary Clinton campaign in it?

Hillary Clinton visits Charlotte church and says US should protect all from gun violence | Daily Mail Online
more in your face. "We say one thing, and we mean another, and you are going to vote for one of us."

Old 11-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I don`t believe that Jesus saves people on what they vote for , as Jesus himself said ` render on the Caesar what is Caesars and to what is God is God`s ....... People are saved by the cross of Christ only
you know what i don't like that one anymore. People are saved by the Risen Christ imo, the cross has been made into a little "c." Nehushtan. "We say one thing, and do another, and you are going to vote for one of us."

Old 11-04-2016, 04:11 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
I know more than one Catholic Democrat who would tell the person who wrote that to mind their own business.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I know more than one Catholic Democrat who would tell the person who wrote that to mind their own business.
hmm, well, to each his own, i would not condemn him, nonetheless the W h o r e she is a riding.

Old 11-04-2016, 05:22 PM

>>>
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmusic View Post
this is some serious dogma! I wonder how many people obey their pastor's on how to vote?
Quote:
i don`t believe that jesus saves people on what they vote for , as jesus himself said ` render on the caesar what is caesars and to what is god is god`s
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
that is also completely illegal, likely a felony prolly--
501c3: The devil's church
i have a feeler out to see--as well as being completely immoral.
You are supposed to have to be paying taxes to have an opinion.
So, another conflation of church and state, done in your face
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizio View Post
do you believe that is better or worse than a church letting hillary clinton campaign in it?
hillary clinton visits charlotte church and says us should protect all from gun violence | daily mail online
Quote:
more in your face. "we say one thing, and we mean another, and you are going to vote for one of us."
Quote:
People are saved by the cross of Christ only
Quote:
you know what i don't like that one anymore. People are saved by the risen christ imo, the cross has been made into a little "c." nehushtan. "we say one thing, and do another, and you are going to vote for one of us."
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdropinn View Post
i know more than one catholic democrat who would tell the person who wrote that to mind their own business.
Quote:
hmm, well, to each his own, i would not condemn him,
nonetheless the W h o r e she is a riding.

Last edited by bbyrd009; 11-04-2016 at 05:35 PM..

Old 11-08-2016, 05:53 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Political posts are being closed today.

Let's go vote now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity