Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2016, 11:03 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
As it stands right now at this moment, all nations have come up against Israel, America also.

US abstains in UN vote condemning Israel | On Air Videos | Fox News

Wouldn't be surprised at all if something happens before Obama goes out of office. There's a reason for all things. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2016, 08:29 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wouldn't be surprised at all if something happens before Obama goes out of office. There's a reason for all things. Peace
the Israeli's says just ignore it because the islamic nations that run the UN now have this vote and make these same so called legislation every year now for many years.
so their hate is evident and truly making a mockery of the
"united nations " with in all their laws .

Old 12-24-2016, 08:32 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

There isn't enough pages for me to write about this moment in history, this is the legacy of this president for a Christmas surprise, it is so shameful and yet it excites me in a spiritual way because I already know that all the nations must come against Israel and we are poised to do so with the United Nations at the head and amongst these, people are crying for Genocide. I have seen presidents go against Israel before but this particular junction makes me go,'' Here we go.''

But then Israel and prophesy of Israel is at the top of my priorities, and although this is political, it is more spiritual and biblical to me as if Israel had just become a nation, that kind of big.

All nations against the nation of Israel, looks like prophesy to me.

Diplomatic terrorism at the UN, courtesy President Obama | Fox News

Old 12-25-2016, 12:38 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
There isn't enough pages for me to write about this moment in history, this is the legacy of this president for a Christmas surprise, it is so shameful and yet it excites me in a spiritual way because I already know that all the nations must come against Israel and we are poised to do so with the United Nations at the head and amongst these, people are crying for Genocide. I have seen presidents go against Israel before but this particular junction makes me go,'' Here we go.''

But then Israel and prophesy of Israel is at the top of my priorities, and although this is political, it is more spiritual and biblical to me as if Israel had just become a nation, that kind of big.

All nations against the nation of Israel, looks like prophesy to me.

Diplomatic terrorism at the UN, courtesy President Obama | Fox News

All you have to do is look at all the constitutional laws he changed in the event of a "national disaster". And I know what is in his heart, because the Lord let me hear it, when he addressed the people at Easter a couple of years ago. Peace

Old 12-25-2016, 03:58 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
I was just watching a you tube and it seems it wasn't the Normal rut . so it looks like lawless Obama really did betray Israel...... wow . did the just world picked a fight ?

Old 12-25-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I was just watching a you tube and it seems it wasn't the Normal rut . so it looks like lawless Obama really did betray Israel...... wow . did the just world picked a fight ?
We really did betray Israel, and I am over watching, I fully expect the earth to explode lol.

We are poised for calamity.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
We really did betray Israel, and I am over watching, I fully expect the earth to explode lol.

We are poised for calamity.

I have no idea how the word,'' We,'' turned into a websight, totally by accident. I couldn't recreate that if I wanted to.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:05 PM

I would say so many prophesies are being fulfilled right in front of our eyes concerning Egypt, and Egypt is the name of the most powerful nation and it's citizens representing people from all nations in my good opinion, Jesus was killed in Egypt because he was killed by a nation made up of people from all nations.

Isaiah 19 seems like it is playing out in front of our eyes, My opinion is that it describes Obama in so many ways. A foreign ruler has come to rule over Egypt. J.P.S. notes say it paralells with the 8th century where a Nubian king, a foreigner took over Egypt and spoiled the nation taking the wealth of the working class to give to the non working, and to collapse the political stability with the collapse of the economy and the people call out for a Messiah from a foreign Nubian king, and then something happens in Judea that absolutely frightens the entire Earth, and just the mention of Judah will make people tremble because the whole world realizes that the collapse of Egypt and Assyria is because of their persecution against Judah and God comes judging the nations in how they treated Israel.

Now seems like the time that God makes his point.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-25-2016 at 08:14 PM..

Old 12-25-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I would say so many prophesies are being fulfilled right in front of our eyes concerning Egypt, and Egypt is the name of the most powerful nation and it's citizens representing people from all nations in my good opinion, Jesus was killed in Egypt because he was killed by a nation made up of people from all nations.

Isaiah 19 seems like it is playing out in front of our eyes, My opinion is that it describes Obama in so many ways. A foreign ruler has come to rule over Egypt. J.P.S. notes say it paralells with the 8th century where a Nubian king, a foreigner took over Egypt and spoiled the nation taking the wealth of the working class to give to the non working, and to collapse the political stability with the collapse of the economy and the people call out for a Messiah from a foreign Nubian king, and then something happens in Judea that absolutely frightens the entire Earth, and just the mention of Judah will make people tremble because the whole world realizes that the collapse of Egypt and Assyria is because of their persecution against Judah and God comes judging the nations in how they treated Israel.

Now seems like the time that God makes his point.

If Isaiah 19 was really about to happen, it would mean that the entire world becomes one religion, it is a universal prophesy.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:28 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
If Isaiah 19 was really about to happen, it would mean that the entire world becomes one religion, it is a universal prophesy.
There will never be a one world religion, but the day may come when it becomes extinct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity