Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:15 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
Rabbi, are you of the persuasion that everyone will be saved? I got the impression from your first post that said something to the extent that everyone in the outer court will be saved which you before mentioned as hindus, muslims etc. People without the Spirit of Christ saved? If that is indeed what you believe, I believe that is a very dangerous error and not what the Lord taught in Matthew 25 towards the end, read 25:46 for example.
If it were eternal, then the word Aidios would have been used - without beginning or end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:32 PM

619 posts, read 311,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The way I see it, you put the needs of others before your own needs, and instead of living like a king, you live as a submissive virgin who refuses to be the son of his first father.

Most people do live like kings, I mean that their ambitions for wealth, fame or whatever, they want to live as kings while Jesus had people living in common and with the agenda to raise money for the widows and needy. Husbands and wives sold houses and businesses to raise money for the needy because they put the needs of others before their own needs, and so they lived as servants. Jesus came making servants from would be kings.

There are many kings everywhere you look but they are not given authority under Jesus. Everyone who becomes a submissive servant, an humble virgin, those are given a seed to raise a new son, and it is this new son who would become as Brethren to Jesus{IF he is fully raised, but Woe unto those with children and weaning children}, each one a king but not in this life.

It's like how Genesis 49 shows how to move up the ladder of the 12 tribes. They begin bad and they progressively get better, and this in my opinion in moving from South to East to North and then west going through 3 names at a time as if there were 4 levels.

But whoever moves from Rueben all the way up the ladder to be counted under the tribal name,'' Joseph,'' that person will be Benjamin after he has risen.

James~ Interesting subject ~ What is the crown of life?
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

This king

Revelation 12
5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

I highly doubt that I will be one of these very few people but I see them as brethren of Christ and then given all the promises that Jesus was given by his father, even saying,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased.''

Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Also, this might be out on a limb, but what I see Revelation implying is that there are countless Earths and all of them are just to train the very few brethren of Jesus. That these overcomers{Not me} will already have an Earth designed just for them, and they will go down to that Earth and do what Jesus did here.

But that is out there, and while I believe there are few people who actually raise a full grown man within them, I believe all that do will be kings after death. Given crowns and authority over all nations of an entire earth.
But see both the passages which I highlighted in blue actually have a word that is rendered shepherd elsewhere.

Rev 2:27 και ποιμανει [G4165] αυτους εν ραβδω σιδηρα ως τα σκευη τα κεραμικα συντριβεται (2-28) ως καγω ειληφα παρα του πατρος μου

Rev 12:5 και ετεκεν υιον αρσεν ος μελλει ποιμαινειν [G4165] παντα τα εθνη εν ραβδω σιδηρα και ηρπασθη το τεκνον αυτης προς τον θεον και προς τον θρονον αυτου

G4165 ποιμαίνω poimaino (poi-mai'-nō) v.
1. to tend as a shepherd of.
2. (by implication) to feed sheep.
3. (figuratively) to supervise, direct, and feed.
[from G4166]
KJV: feed (cattle), rule
Root(s): G4166

Your body-temple is "the Land", as we have said in many other places and in many other ways, and in the outer bounds-commons-profane area of your land dwell all sorts of creatures, even wild beasts, and nations and allegorical "heathen", it is all an allegory for tending or shepherding your own land and the permanent dwellers upon your earth, (and "members" of your household as Paul also puts it, and in Romans 7, where he says that no good thing dwells in the flesh which is the outer bounds-commons-profane area of your body-temple). You are the porter of the door of your house while the House Master is as if away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37), you are like the second-in-charge shepherd who has been put in charge while the Master of the house is away. In the days of the heavens upon the earth, (Deut 11:21), when the Son of man comes, (the full Testimony of Yeshua and the mysteries thereof revealed), you will not just "rule" the various territories of the land in your charge but you will shepherd the "nations" roundabout in all the dominion of your land. It is all supernal allegorical teaching, (pure asceticism, imo, because it concerns teachings for taking control over the body-temple which you have been set over, which is no more your own when you enter into Yeshua faithfulness through the doctrine, parables, sayings, and teachings of Messiah).

Old 11-28-2016, 10:34 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think it's great that you kids have found a common sandbox you can enjoy together.
It is a contagious thing of sorts, this going back to the original ways and learning a language is a hard thing to do. I am in an infant state of learning a language I never knew and I get things wrong all the time. Of course, I have been diagnosed with like 7 kinds of crazy by professionals, and nobody has worse O.C.D. or temporal lobe epilepsy lol.

But what I have witnessed in the last 3 decades is a huge movement going back to the 7 feasts of Christ and when a person does this, it begins unlocking those parables and the more you see and understand, the more you want to learn the language. In the last 3 decades this phenomena or this contagious crazy spirit, which ever it may be, it has been spreading like a wildfire. Maybe it's an air born atomized contagion that gives everyone O.C.D. like me.

LOL, I can testify that I am loopy as a walleyed dark prophet with an irrational habit of staring too long, all the doctors say so but it is contagious some how, I know because I have spread it{MY BAD?}. Maybe we are all just crazy, but maybe we are all in the infant stage of learning a lost language and maybe in a few more decades people will begin to speak it fluently.{Cult?}

I use Gatorade instead of that cool aid

Damn the bad luck if I have to approach the throne of grace and saint Peter gives me a threatening glare saying,'' was it not bad enough for you to be so crazy? Why hast thou made so many others as crazy as thou?''

Old 11-28-2016, 10:59 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Damn the bad luck if I have to approach the throne of grace and saint Peter gives me a threatening glare saying,'' was it not bad enough for you to be so crazy? Why hast thou made so many others as crazy as thou?''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

Old 11-28-2016, 11:10 PM

I think I just found my new theme song for my movie, really cool, thanks lol.

That's why I always love me some Jerwade.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:18 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Three bowls shall be made like almond blossoms on one branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower, and three bowls made like almond blossoms on the other branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower - and so for the six branches that come out of the lampstand.
Exodus 25:33

Why Almonds?

Because they are shaped like eyes,'' The eye is the lamp of the Lord.''
Some things not spoken of.

Why and when an Almond blossoms?
Winter upon a seed for the necessary germination.
Something that I was taught recently that shares truth with an Almond.

https://www.google.com/search?q=two+...tree+in+israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almond

Hebrews 9King James Version (KJV)

9 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Last edited by pinacled; 11-29-2016 at 02:47 PM..

Old 11-29-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
But see both the passages which I highlighted in blue actually have a word that is rendered shepherd elsewhere.

Rev 2:27 και ποιμανει [G4165] αυτους εν ραβδω σιδηρα ως τα σκευη τα κεραμικα συντριβεται (2-28) ως καγω ειληφα παρα του πατρος μου

Rev 12:5 και ετεκεν υιον αρσεν ος μελλει ποιμαινειν [G4165] παντα τα εθνη εν ραβδω σιδηρα και ηρπασθη το τεκνον αυτης προς τον θεον και προς τον θρονον αυτου

G4165 ποιμαίνω poimaino (poi-mai'-nō) v.
1. to tend as a shepherd of.
2. (by implication) to feed sheep.
3. (figuratively) to supervise, direct, and feed.
[from G4166]
KJV: feed (cattle), rule
Root(s): G4166

Your body-temple is "the Land", as we have said in many other places and in many other ways, and in the outer bounds-commons-profane area of your land dwell all sorts of creatures, even wild beasts, and nations and allegorical "heathen", it is all an allegory for tending or shepherding your own land and the permanent dwellers upon your earth, (and "members" of your household as Paul also puts it, and in Romans 7, where he says that no good thing dwells in the flesh which is the outer bounds-commons-profane area of your body-temple). You are the porter of the door of your house while the House Master is as if away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37), you are like the second-in-charge shepherd who has been put in charge while the Master of the house is away. In the days of the heavens upon the earth, (Deut 11:21), when the Son of man comes, (the full Testimony of Yeshua and the mysteries thereof revealed), you will not just "rule" the various territories of the land in your charge but you will shepherd the "nations" roundabout in all the dominion of your land. It is all supernal allegorical teaching, (pure asceticism, imo, because it concerns teachings for taking control over the body-temple which you have been set over, which is no more your own when you enter into Yeshua faithfulness through the doctrine, parables, sayings, and teachings of Messiah).
I always pick up something from you, thanks.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:53 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Some things not spoken of.

Why and when an Almond blossoms?
Winter upon a seed for the necessary germination.
Something that I was taught recently that shares truth with an Almond.

https://www.google.com/search?q=two+...tree+in+israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almond

Hebrews 9King James Version (KJV)

9 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

And you shall make a menorah of pure gold. The menorah shall be made of hammered work; its base and its stem, its goblets, its knobs, and its flowers shall [all] be [one piece] with it.
לאוְעָשִׂיתָ מְנֹרַת זָהָב טָהוֹר מִקְשָׁה תֵּיעָשֶׂה הַמְּנוֹרָה יְרֵכָהּ וְקָנָהּ גְּבִיעֶיהָ כַּפְתֹּרֶיהָ וּפְרָחֶיהָ מִמֶּנָּה יִהְיוּ: 32And six branches coming out of its sides: three menorah branches from its one side and three menorah branches from its second side. לבוְשִׁשָּׁה קָנִים יֹצְאִים מִצִּדֶּיהָ שְׁלשָׁה | קְנֵי מְנֹרָה מִצִּדָּהּ הָאֶחָד וּשְׁלשָׁה קְנֵי מְנֹרָה מִצִּדָּהּ הַשֵּׁנִי: 33Three decorated goblets on one branch, a knob and a flower, and three decorated goblets on one branch, a knob and a flower; so for the six branches that come out of the menorah. לגשְׁלשָׁה גְבִעִים מְשֻׁקָּדִים בַּקָּנֶה הָאֶחָד כַּפְתֹּר וָפֶרַח וּשְׁלשָׁה גְבִעִים מְשֻׁקָּדִים בַּקָּנֶה הָאֶחָד כַּפְתֹּר וָפָרַח כֵּן לְשֵׁשֶׁת הַקָּנִים הַיֹּצְאִים מִן הַמְּנֹרָה: 34And on [the stem of] the menorah [shall be] four decorated goblets, its knobs and its flowers. לדוּבַמְּנֹרָה אַרְבָּעָה גְבִעִים מְשֻׁקָּדִים כַּפְתֹּרֶיהָ וּפְרָחֶיהָ: 35And a knob under the two branches from it, and a knob under the two branches from it, and a knob under the two branches from it; so for the six branches that come out of the menorah. להוְכַפְתֹּר תַּחַת שְׁנֵי הַקָּנִים מִמֶּנָּה וְכַפְתֹּר תַּחַת שְׁנֵי הַקָּנִים מִמֶּנָּה וְכַפְתֹּר תַּחַת שְׁנֵי הַקָּנִים מִמֶּנָּה לְשֵׁשֶׁת הַקָּנִים הַיֹּצְאִים מִן הַמְּנֹרָה: 36Their knobs and their branches shall [all] be [one piece] with it; all of it [shall be] one hammered mass of pure gold. לוכַּפְתֹּרֵיהֶם וּקְנֹתָם מִמֶּנָּה יִהְיוּ כֻּלָּהּ מִקְשָׁה אַחַת זָהָב טָהוֹר: 37And you shall make its lamps seven, and he shall kindle its lamps [so that they] shed light toward its face. לזוְעָשִׂיתָ אֶת נֵרֹתֶיהָ שִׁבְעָה וְהֶעֱלָה אֶת נֵרֹתֶיהָ וְהֵאִיר עַל עֵבֶר פָּנֶיהָ: 38And its tongs and its scoops [shall be] of pure gold. לחוּמַלְקָחֶיהָ וּמַחְתֹּתֶיהָ זָהָב טָהוֹר: 39He shall make it of a talent of pure gold, with all these implements. לטכִּכַּר זָהָב טָהוֹר יַעֲשֶׂה אֹתָהּ אֵת כָּל הַכֵּלִים הָאֵלֶּה: 40Now see and make according to their pattern, which you are shown on the mountain. מוּרְאֵה וַעֲשֵׂה בְּתַבְנִיתָם אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה מָרְאֶה בָּהָר:

The Lord spoke to Moses, saying:
אוַיְדַבֵּר יְהֹוָה אֶל משֶׁה לֵּאמֹר: 2Speak to Aaron and say to him: "When you light the lamps, the seven lamps shall cast their light toward the face of the menorah." בדַּבֵּר אֶל אַהֲרֹן וְאָמַרְתָּ אֵלָיו בְּהַעֲלֹתְךָ אֶת הַנֵּרֹת אֶל מוּל פְּנֵי הַמְּנוֹרָה יָאִירוּ שִׁבְעַת הַנֵּרוֹת: 3Aaron did so; he lit the lamps toward the face of the menorah, as the Lord had commanded Moses. גוַיַּעַשׂ כֵּן אַהֲרֹן אֶל מוּל פְּנֵי הַמְּנוֹרָה הֶעֱלָה נֵרֹתֶיהָ כַּאֲשֶׁר צִוָּה יְהֹוָה אֶת משֶׁה:

Old 11-29-2016, 02:57 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Terrific tune!

Old 11-29-2016, 03:05 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
12And God said: "This is the sign of the covenant, which I am placing between Me and between you, and between every living soul that is with you, for everlasting generations. יבוַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים זֹאת אוֹת הַבְּרִית אֲשֶׁר אֲנִי נֹתֵן בֵּינִי וּבֵינֵיכֶם וּבֵין כָּל נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה אֲשֶׁר אִתְּכֶם לְדֹרֹת עוֹלָם:
This is what jumped out at me. Sounds a lot like the "all of creation is waiting for" of Romans 8, and if you see someone without an outer garment, give them yours. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity