Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 06:16 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
so, the closest i can get to Word, then--if i am hearing you right--is a Hebrew translation, of a Greek translation, of a Hebrew translation. i know where the Original is though; It is right here;

Hilkiah the high priest said to Shaphan the secretary, "I have found the Book of the Law in the temple of the LORD." He gave it to Shaphan, who read it.

"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

It is hidden in the Temple, under the Altar
ON track!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 08:19 PM

63,461 posts, read 39,726,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
so, the closest i can get to Word, then--if i am hearing you right--is a Hebrew translation, of a Greek translation, of a Hebrew translation. i know where the Original is though; It is right here;
Hilkiah the high priest said to Shaphan the secretary, "I have found the Book of the Law in the temple of the LORD." He gave it to Shaphan, who read it.
"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

It is hidden in the Temple, under the Altar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
ON track!

Old 11-11-2016, 08:41 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,692,812 times
well the ones who have been baptized by the Father Son and holy Spirit you have had three births , blood , water and fire .... born anew they will over come these three also .

Isa 43 :2

"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! 2"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. 3"For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt as your ransom,"

you know He is faithful in all these things but you learn that truth only walking with him and through his leading do we really learn that kind of trust and the ability to be really brave as an individual not just in packs like dogs .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity