Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 02:18 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I understand what you are saying, but Hannibal and I are speaking from a conviction that we were ALL to be grafted in to Judah, there never should have been a breach (not that it caught Him off guard). The Spirit was given so that the law can be fulfilled, spiritually, while walking the law out in shoe leather. The letter and the Spirit are needed to form Him in us. We walk in the letter as much as possible given there is no natural temple, and spiritual things are revealed and made life in us that we would not have known any other way, nor had performed in us. This is really happening in the Spirit right now, I can testify because it's happening to ME. Peace
ok I get you . thank you !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I understand what you are saying, but Hannibal and I are speaking from a conviction that we were ALL to be grafted in to Judah, there never should have been a breach (not that it caught Him off guard). The Spirit was given so that the law can be fulfilled, spiritually, while walking the law out in shoe leather. The letter and the Spirit are needed to form Him in us. We walk in the letter as much as possible given there is no natural temple, and spiritual things are revealed and made life in us that we would not have known any other way, nor had performed in us. This is really happening in the Spirit right now, I can testify because it's happening to ME. Peace
are you trying to do in the flesh what can only be done in his spirit?

Eze 37:11
¶
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Eze 37:15
¶
The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
Eze 37:16
Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
Eze 37:17
And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
Eze 37:18
¶
And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
Eze 37:19
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick,and they shall be one in mine hand
. but in his hand

so no dead raised yet
now
you are to be grafted into him . he is Judah.
nothing else is a really proven about who is whom in Israel , but we know he was torn and thrust away like Israel ..Judah isn't even grafted into Him or into them yet either and we barely are . sometimes. except when eating foods offered to idols and foreign gods during a pagan holiday ..
i think the point of the two shall become one is" one in MINE hand " and it is after the resurrection it is the marriage of all creation back to what we were created as .
so is trying to doit in the flesh what only he can do, wise ?
not until we know him and are on his page and do it in his way up to the resurrection. we have to get to the resurrection of the dead . it is real . the religious trying to control " religion " will tell you it isn't that going to happen because they don't believe in him yet really .

trying to wrestle with the laws he is not demanding we follow only makes the ones he is demanding that we keep even more blurry!
when do we get back love they neighbor and love God with your whole heart , these are the best and only laws. and don't eat food sacrificed to idols . and that goes on every year in all churches.

so now we study the laws and prophets to show thyself approved because you learn him, changing how you see him and thus your faith in him .
and doing things in the flesh is what got us into the fall in the first place .. religion is a nasty taskmaster almost as nasty as the religions of anti religion. let's do Abraham and be his friend? and like Abraham fight for the captured and for the unlovable and miserable. because we understand that. we don't ever need to understand how to make others do anything. He is the only one who can do that and it not become a sin in that process.
we do all this so that someday so he won't have to be that zillion year old virgin rejected by all , sitting by the well commiserating with the hard used well worn woman who had no choices. and maybe someday they both get a nice warm place to come home to and someone who really wants them waiting.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-14-2016 at 03:32 PM..

Old 11-14-2016, 03:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
because i am hungry, and there is a pig, and i have a verse, more than one, saying that it is ok, perhaps. Need. but more often, actually, just desire. Bacon can be made from beef, too, salt cured. no reason not to have beef bacon. but see that i am playing DA here ok.
boy, no kidding, that is me to a t. but being as how i agree with you, i was, again, just playing DA, and speaking for the others, taking the other side, iow. examining the intention of those who eat pigs that have been tortured their whole lives, instead of using a pig for what they are best at. truffles. and rewarding them with chocolate, which they like at least as well. take a pig's truffle, and give him some chocolate, right away. one time. and see what happens. that pig is going to be bringing you truffles in your sleep, lol. of course no one does this, though.
I know you are playing DA.

Because I am playing DH.
Nothing wrong with throwing curves,nukkles, sliders, or even change ups. So long as the goal is to paint the corners of the strike zone.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
[quote=n..Xuipa;46194224]are you trying to do in the flesh what can only be done in his spirit?
[quote]

Absolutely not. But as I obey the letter that the SPIRIT told me to, I am finding that the Spirit is performing it in me. We are the tabernacle and all the feasts and the laws are happening IN US. The problem is, because of what mainstream Christianity has espoused for nearly 1900 years, it's a deep root and only He can pluck it out, because almost no one can fathom that He would tell any Spirit led believer to DO the law. But didn't He do the same with the Jews, always forcing them to move from place to place as the Spirit moved? And He didn't He tell Joseph to take the baby BACK into Egypt to save His life? Instant, in season, and out, is what He's after.

And His hand, is His Spirit, in the diversities thereof, of the Holy Ghost, which is why it says the HG does the WORKS. So yes, the two are being made one in His hand, both in the natural in many cases, and in the temple that we are.

As for the resurrection; there are 2, one in the body and one after the body has died. Which one do you think He is performing now, and where is the grave He is raising up out of? After all, it's the firstfruits first (Christ IS the firstfruits offering) and then the body. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 11-14-2016 at 03:42 PM..

Old 11-14-2016, 04:12 PM

you can go that way .. I'm going this way ,

Rom 2:14
for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,

I will help him and let him do it in his time and his way.
because I don't see it happening now.
but surely you have more faith<for it> than I do.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:14 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I know you are playing DA.

Because I am playing DH.
Nothing wrong with throwing curves,nukkles, sliders, or even change ups. So long as the goal is to paint the corners of the strike zone.
i'm glad the pig is coming out now. it has kind of started slow, lagging behind "organic" now, but nice to see the conversation getting more attention. CAFO meat is a crime. against us. your eggs are at least 6 months old, and come from you don't even know where. prolly. grow your own pig, if you wanna eat pig. at least it only has to have one bad day. bet you couldn't eat it after you raised it. what does that say?

Old 11-14-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
i'm glad the pig is coming out now. it has kind of started slow, lagging behind "organic" now, but nice to see the conversation getting more attention. CAFO meat is a crime. against us. your eggs are at least 6 months old, and come from you don't even know where. prolly. grow your own pig, if you wanna eat pig. at least it only has to have one bad day. bet you couldn't eat it after you raised it. what does that say?

Did you see the documentary Food, Inc.? It's literally a crime against G-d and nature what these big corporate food giants are doing, and we blindly sit by and let them, and in the case of the politicians, help them do it. Peace

Old 11-14-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
you can go that way .. I'm going this way ,

Rom 2:14
for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,

I will help him and let him do it in his time and his way.
because I don't see it happening now.
but surely you have more faith<for it> than I do.

Fair enough. Blessings to you in your walk always. Peace

Old 11-14-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
The one thing I have been assured of.
If you know where to lay your head. You can show the strange hen comfort in knowing that her eggs are safe.

Life is not a game bluebird.
Especially after I built a house acording to your needs in hope that you would come.

Will you disapoint me by shying away from the blessings that welcomed you to hold dear the hand that covers the chicks till theyre ready to fly.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The one thing I have been assured of.
If you know where to lay your head. You can show the strange hen comfort in knowing that her eggs are safe.

Life is not a game bluebird.
Especially after I built a house acording to your needs in hope that you would come.

Will you disapoint me by shying away from the blessings that welcomed you to hold dear the hand that covers the chicks till theyre ready to fly.

You remind me of a person that told me of the untimely fig.
I mean who would think to force a rock to be a lily.

If you only knew what it takes to give hen a nest full of eggs.

This post is meant to be an addition to the above quote.

Just a continual string of thought in consideration of the women that know the sound of comfort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity