Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2016, 08:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Testimony is Spirit and Yeshua clearly says that the words which he speaks are Spirit and they are Life. The Holy Spirit of the N/T is the Testimony of Yeshua. That is why he says at Golgotha, at the very end, "It is Finished", because it concerns his Testimony, "It is Done", at that point when he breathes his last and yields up or commends his Spirit, (he entrusts his Testimony into the hands of the Father and he means no other Father than the same who delivered the Torah unto Moshe). And that same Testimony of Yeshua is the same "new Spirit" foretold in the Prophet Ezekiel, (mentioned three times, Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, and 36:26). If you do not have and hold the full Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness then you have neither Spirit Holy nor Holy Spirit. That is the problem with seeing every spirit as if a separate literal "entity", (no different from how many see the Adversary as a singular literal entity roaming around). While it is true that the Father YHWH is Spirit, and certainly THE ENTITY, and SELF EXISTING, that cannot be the Spirit you claim to receive knowledge and understanding from because you openly mock and reject Him.
Blah, blah, blah.

You poor thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 09:25 PM

619 posts, read 311,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq
Testimony is Spirit and Yeshua clearly says that the words which he speaks are Spirit and they are Life. The Holy Spirit of the N/T is the Testimony of Yeshua. That is why he says at Golgotha, at the very end, "It is Finished", because it concerns his Testimony, "It is Done", at that point when he breathes his last and yields up or commends his Spirit, (he entrusts his Testimony into the hands of the Father and he means no other Father than the same who delivered the Torah unto Moshe). And that same Testimony of Yeshua is the same "new Spirit" foretold in the Prophet Ezekiel, (mentioned three times, Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, and 36:26). If you do not have and hold the full Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness then you have neither Spirit Holy nor Holy Spirit. That is the problem with seeing every spirit as if a separate literal "entity", (no different from how many see the Adversary as a singular literal entity roaming around). While it is true that the Father YHWH is Spirit, and certainly THE ENTITY, and SELF EXISTING, that cannot be the Spirit you claim to receive knowledge and understanding from because you openly mock and reject Him.
Blah, blah, blah.

You poor thing.
Since you quoted what I wrote I will use it to continue, (thank you).

John 7:39 W/H
39 τουτο δε ειπεν περι του πνευματος ου εμελλον λαμβανειν οι πιστευσαντες εις αυτον ουπω γαρ ην πνευμα οτι ιησους ουπω εδοξασθη

John 7:39 T/R
39 (τουτο δε ειπε περι του πνευματος ου εμελλον λαμβανειν οι πιστευοντες εις αυτον ουπω γαρ ην πνευμα αγιον οτι ο ιησους ουδεπω εδοξασθη)

John 7:39
39 But this he said of the Spirit, which those faithfully-trusting into him were about to receive; for not yet was the Holy Spirit, because Yeshua was not yet glorified.

For the Holy Spirit was not yet, because Yeshua was not yet glorified, and he was no doubt glorified-exalted when he was lifted up at Golgotha; even as he says, as Moshe lifted up the seraph in the desert. And the Holy Spirit-Testimony of Yeshua was complete when he said, at Golgotha, "IT IS FINISHED!"

Old 11-28-2016, 09:54 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yeah, that sounds like something one of satans minions would attempt to teach.

Sorry, but you have to many opinions strewn about.
wardendresden.
Maybe you should put those roleplaying games away and come back to the Spirit, water, and blood.

If the Life is in the blood?
IOW, you're calling the Jews Satan's Minions...

Old 11-28-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Perhaps you should Keep Yeshua closer to heart.
If you wish to discuss linguistics.
Maybe open a thread.

שָׁוא

1God spoke all these words, to respond: אוַיְדַבֵּר אֱלֹהִים אֵת כָּל הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה לֵאמֹר:
2"I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. באָנֹכִי יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר הוֹצֵאתִיךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים:
3You shall not have the gods of others in My presence. גלֹא יִהְיֶה לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים עַל פָּנַי:
4You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth. דלֹא תַעֲשֶׂה לְּךָ פֶסֶל | וְכָל תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם | מִמַּעַל וַאֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ מִתַּחַת וַאֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם | מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ:
5You shall neither prostrate yourself before them nor worship them, for I, the Lord, your God, am a zealous God, Who visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, הלֹא תִשְׁתַּחֲוֶה לָהֶם וְלֹא תָעָבְדֵם כִּי אָנֹכִי יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵל קַנָּא פֹּקֵד עֲוֹן אָבוֹת עַל בָּנִים עַל שִׁלֵּשִׁים וְעַל רִבֵּעִים לְשׂנְאָי:
6and [i] perform loving kindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and to those who keep My commandments. ווְעֹשֶׂה חֶסֶד לַאֲלָפִים לְאֹהֲבַי וּלְשֹׁמְרֵי מִצְוֹתָי:
7You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain, for the Lord will not hold blameless anyone who takes His name in vain. זלֹא תִשָּׂא אֶת שֵׁם יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לַשָּׁוְא כִּי לֹא יְנַקֶּה יְהֹוָה אֵת אֲשֶׁר יִשָּׂא אֶת שְׁמוֹ לַשָּׁוְא:
Misdirecting as usual...

Old 11-28-2016, 10:48 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,352,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Then I guess Jesus was a "magical thinker" when He cast the legion out of the man, and was mistaken about the disciples who came back saying even the devils were subject to them in His name. Plain English is so difficult when your mind is already made up, isn't it? Peace
The man was a lunatic, but his mind was set right.
And slanderer's will not prevail against the truth.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:59 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The man was a lunatic, but his mind was set right.
And slanderer's will not prevail against the truth.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:02 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I'm just helping you to see that none of your beliefs about Satan have any basis in the OT. So you cannot say you are a "bible-believer" about that. You are sunk in denominational thinking.
Wise men STUDY scholastically the word of God in order to rightly divide the truth.
But who knows, maybe the scales will come off those eyes and you will be able to understand Scripture in its cultural settings.
And those minions?---almost always are people with deep religious commitments. Jesus laid it on those Pharisees, didn't He?

Old 11-28-2016, 11:35 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
the scales will come off those eyes

Just saw scales and thought I would think out loud, I always think of those scales and how Paul takes you to Jonah on so many levels, you ever think about the connection and Paul having scales of a fish like Jonah was inside a fish?

Acts 9 ~ Paul with scales of a fish 3 days.

Jonah
17Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

The Great ships of Tarsus

Old 11-29-2016, 12:15 AM

619 posts, read 311,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just saw scales and thought I would think out loud, I always think of those scales and how Paul takes you to Jonah on so many levels, you ever think about the connection and Paul having scales of a fish like Jonah was inside a fish?

Acts 9 ~ Paul with scales of a fish 3 days.

Jonah
17Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

The Great ships of Tarsus
Tobit 2:10
10 And I knew not that there were sparrows in the wall, and mine eyes being open, the sparrows muted warm dung into mine eyes, and a whiteness came in mine eyes: and I went to the physicians, but they helped me not: moreover Achiacharus did nourish me, until I went into Elymais.

Tobit 3:17
17 And Raphael was sent to heal them both, that is, to scale away the whiteness of Tobit's eyes, and to give Sara the daughter of Raguel for a wife to Tobias the son of Tobit; and to bind Asmodeus the evil spirit; because she belonged to Tobias by right of inheritance. The selfsame time came Tobit home, and entered into his house, and Sara the daughter of Raguel came down from her upper chamber.

Tobit 11:8-13
8 Therefore anoint thou his eyes with the gall, and being pricked therewith, he shall rub, and the whiteness shall fall away, and he shall see thee.
9 Then Anna ran forth, and fell upon the neck of her son, and said unto him, Seeing I have seen thee, my son, from henceforth I am content to die. And they wept both.
10 Tobit also went forth toward the door, and stumbled: but his son ran unto him,
11 And took hold of his father: and he strake of the gall on his fathers' eyes, saying, Be of good hope, my father.
12 And when his eyes began to smart, he rubbed them;
13 And the whiteness pilled away from the corners of his eyes: and when he saw his son, he fell upon his neck.

Ahah, yes, Raphael, the "physician", (and traveling companion) . . .

Old 11-29-2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Since you quoted what I wrote I will use it to continue, (thank you).

John 7:39 W/H
39 τουτο δε ειπεν περι του πνευματος ου εμελλον λαμβανειν οι πιστευσαντες εις αυτον ουπω γαρ ην πνευμα οτι ιησους ουπω εδοξασθη

John 7:39 T/R
39 (τουτο δε ειπε περι του πνευματος ου εμελλον λαμβανειν οι πιστευοντες εις αυτον ουπω γαρ ην πνευμα αγιον οτι ο ιησους ουδεπω εδοξασθη)

John 7:39
39 But this he said of the Spirit, which those faithfully-trusting into him were about to receive; for not yet was the Holy Spirit, because Yeshua was not yet glorified.

For the Holy Spirit was not yet, because Yeshua was not yet glorified, and he was no doubt glorified-exalted when he was lifted up at Golgotha; even as he says, as Moshe lifted up the seraph in the desert. And the Holy Spirit-Testimony of Yeshua was complete when he said, at Golgotha, "IT IS FINISHED!"
So, he was a human sacrifice for the sins of the world?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity