Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 06:38 PM

96 posts, read 45,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Wellcome!
Thank you very much.. pl pray for our mission works.. where we have big warfare.. praying.. God bless you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Biggest thing is the shipping cost, but I am not real crazy about these bibles cause the old testament is missing. My Father and mother distribute bibles in truck stops all over America. If I had an address I would look into how much it would cost.
Thank you ,.,..
praying for you...

Old 12-18-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
I am here. ...just that statement alone does it for me. As to the rest of it, good luck.
Thank you
i am glad to see your encouragement.
Yes while we are fallowing truth.. we may need to stand alone because many people are diverting to personal matters and false matters..
This is the life in narrow path
but the grace of God is able to do good things..
i pray for saints and like minded people need to unite
thank you .. God bless you

Old 12-18-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Not one walks with Jesus until they OBEY him. That means learning every single teaching then applying every single teaching. 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--ARE not. 1Cor 1:10) Jesus started one single religion--these become one with God and his son by being no part of this world and OBEYING.
Sounds like your heart is in the right place but is your reality( 2Cor 4:4)
Thank you for asking
i am giving this reply for this word (yours)
((((((((((((((((Sounds like your heart is in the right place but is your reality)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Yes most of the time in my faith i am happy to say.. God made me to stand for truth
many false doctrinal missions are offered to send funds.. but never obeyed for money
I am in a hard country.. where is no positive circumstances,..
But God made me to stand for 28 years
day by day, month by month,. year by year.. i am growing in truth.
my mission works are growing.. i have strong hope i may get more like minded people to join with our mission works..
pl pray .... you are welcome to advise and join us..
God bless you

Old 12-18-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Moderator cut: warning Many posts have been deleted because thread has been hijacked into a denominational debate.

The op asked for prayer and encouragement in his noteworthy mission
Thank you very much
God bless you

Old 12-18-2016, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Welcome ' serve2save' to City-Data. It's a wonderful forum here.
Jesus too was a doer - Luke 4:43 - and sent his followers out to be doers also - Matthew 10:8 B; Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8
You're right, remote areas do need to hear about the good news gospel of God's kingdom government - Daniel 2:44
Modern technology has now made rapid Bible translation possible so people even in remote areas can have Scripture in their own native language or mother tongue. So, people at remote-translation offices have a positive effect in being doers.

As far as developing the kingdom of God, many people here seem to equate God's kingdom with being heaven,
but Jesus did Not teach us to pray ' thy heaven come ' but rather for God's kingdom to come. Jesus did Not teach us to pray to be ' taken away to the kingdom ', or to pray to be ' taken up to the kingdom ' but for the kingdom to come......and God's will (purpose) be done right here on our God-given Earth. - Psalm 115:16
So, it is urgent that people come to hear that God has a purpose (will) for the Earth. Earth to be as it is in heaven.
In heaven there is: No crime, No violence, No war, No sickness, No death ( No one goes to heaven to die in heaven )
So, we are thus praying for those same good heavenly conditions that exist in heaven to also exist right here on Earth.
With Jesus, being King of God's kingdom government for a thousand years, then, through Jesus mankind will see an end to war, sickness, and enemy death on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 2:4; Isaiah 25:8; Matthew 5:5; Revelation 22:2

May your prayers be answered as Jesus said we should pray for God's spirit to help - Luke 11:13 B
Yes i agree with you...
i am totally agree with you
Heaven is in between us... Jesus said to disciples
we need to live in .. and need to taste and walk in

Thank you very much for long posting./

Here we are with big works in mission
we need your prayers.. yes if i am silent with few works.. i may get cool circumstances
but i am overloaded to work more
so it may make me to suffer for a while
but in soul i am enjoying the heavenly joy in spiritual life..
please pray for our mission works to do more to expand the kingdom of God..
God bless you

Old 12-19-2016, 08:04 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serve2save View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Moderator cut: warning Many posts have been deleted because thread has been hijacked into a denominational debate.

The op asked for prayer and encouragement in his noteworthy mission

Thank you very much
God bless you
No, thank you! I've been blessed there. LOL!

May Father multiply joy to you two as well,

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity