Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 03:00 AM

96 posts, read 45,141 times

Advertisements

Dear brethren
I thank God for His opportunity for me to join here
I request you all to pray for our works in ministry

1. We are working on out reach mission with two teams.. they are going to remote areas,. undeveloped villages,. they need your prayers to go in strong way to do right work and to reap (cultivate) the better results.. i mean souls to kingdom of God

2. We are with church planting team too.. when out reach team is getting some response and good results, this church planting team is going there and doing some fallow up work for new people who came to accept our Lord Jesus.. Slowly they are leading new people to plant a new church.

3. We are giving training to new ministers in our bible college.. we are already send 23 ministers to fields.. now they are working in fields,.. pl pray for this bible college which is giving some training for 30 new people to make them as new generation ministers.. to spread the gospel of Jesus././

4. As we are sending ministers,, as they are doing planting work.. they are with needs.. we are hardly working to feed their family.,. i mean we are supporting them in their regular needs.. this is very hard work but grace of God doing some thing.. lot of times we are failing to reach the task.. we need your prayers..

5. According to ACTS book.. according to new testament church truth.. we are doing some works and helps for widows, orphan kids who are in our working area villages.. pl pray for them

MANY TIMES WE HAVE TROUBLES.. but God is only doing all in His grace.. i request you all to pray,.,, for these main ministry matters,.. i will post another prayer request soon.. pl pray for above matters..
God bless you all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 07:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Lord I thank You that you hear this man's needs before he asks, and you supply all according to your riches in glory. Let him be blessed going in and coming out. Let him have angels to go before him. Let him be led according to your perfect will always. I thank You for warrior angels surrounding him, his loved ones, and all you send him to. I thank You that your Spirit anoints him and touches all he comes into contact with. I ask you to use him mightily in all that You have called him to do. In Your Holy name of Yeshua HaMaschiah, I ask this. Peace

Old 12-03-2016, 07:14 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
I am sending you and your ministry light and strength.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:40 AM

20,441 posts, read 12,786,094 times
Our Dearest Father, the Great I AM, I lift up to You this work in India. I pray your blessings on all that is done there to further the cause of Christ. I ask for the well-being and safety of the teams. I pray you will cause the church plants to blossom with new believers. Give the Bible teachers the knowledge to pass on to the ministers in the field. I pray that you would sustain and care for the physical needs of these Godly servants. Thank you for those who care for the widows and orphans. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind, whose breath gives life to all the inhabitants, whose wisdom created the heavens and the stars above. Let us learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and flower. And help us to have only the purest of thoughts towards all living things.

Old 12-04-2016, 11:40 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind, whose breath gives life to all the inhabitants, whose wisdom created the heavens and the stars above. Let us learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and flower. And help us to have only the purest of thoughts towards all living things.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:08 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A beautiful prayer - Amen!

Old 12-07-2016, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I am sending you and your ministry light and strength.
Thank you very much.. May God bless you
pl pray for better growth in ministry,.. we have many difficulties..
pl pray,,, pl pray... thank you very much for your prayers

Old 12-07-2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Our Dearest Father, the Great I AM, I lift up to You this work in India. I pray your blessings on all that is done there to further the cause of Christ. I ask for the well-being and safety of the teams. I pray you will cause the church plants to blossom with new believers. Give the Bible teachers the knowledge to pass on to the ministers in the field. I pray that you would sustain and care for the physical needs of these Godly servants. Thank you for those who care for the widows and orphans. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

I hope i can get more strength and partners your prayers
pl pray,,, pl pray.. thank you very much

Old 12-07-2016, 07:47 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serve2save View Post
Perhaps, you are going about it the wrong way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity