Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Looking Forward to The End Of the World?
Yes 5 33.33%
No 3 20.00%
YES, YES, But I wouldn't come right out and say it, but YES! 1 6.67%
Bring it Hannibal, you know we are all sitting here waiting for the end of the world. 1 6.67%
NO, Heavens NO, and for your information, this world will not end for thousands or millions of years 1 6.67%
MEH, I could take it or leave it, just have some good music going when the end comes. 4 26.67%
O, Hannibal, I don't trust a thing you say, you know the world aint gonna end next year 2 13.33%
Revelation teaches us about the end of the world and Hail Sones WILL FALL 0 0%
Revelation teaches each generation how to overcome the world, not the end. 1 6.67%
Yes~ Revelation and Matthew 24 is instruction for a person to transition from Passover to Sukkot 1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 03:12 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All I know how to do is share what I know, but if we speak of Revelation, we are talking about the fall Holy days of Christ along with the traditions and prayers spoken in the Torah cycle. We are talking about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur over and over until you get to the grape harvest, the wine harvest where the sickle comes down.

I studied for 35 years never knowing anything about the feasts of Jesus or the fact that Jesus went to heaven to officiate the feast days from heaven as a high priest. I wished somebody would have told me what I am telling you right now. You would be astounded if you began studying the 7 feasts of Jesus because you would begin learning Revelation and parables. There aren't any parables that don't involve the 7 feasts of Christ. But somebody wants to talk about the 7 feasts of Christ and Shemini Atzeret?

It is shunned even today, it has been shunned for 2000 years, and even though these are times or increasing knowledge, people still choose to shun the ways of Jerusalem EVEN THOUGH, they claim to be Jerusalem, and they still shun the ways of the Temple EVEN THOUGH they claim to be a Temple, so let them learn the things of the Temple and what takes place there.

Every year your name is going to be spoken on Rosh Hashanah and every year Jesus is standing there speaking for you IF you have done what it takes to receive the memorial of God between your eyes and upon your right hand and every follower of Jesus should know exactly when Rosh Hashanah is and what is taking place on Rosh Hashanah. How those ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are specific to what Revelation is talking about as it details Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur unfolding.

Revelation is written in the knowledge that Gentile Christians were going back to their former Pagan ways, and it is speaking specifically to people who know the 7 feasts of Jesus and who know the traditions and prayers and where I should be able to come in here and talk about Shemini Atzeret in a familiar way to any follower, people never even heard of Shemini Atzeret and yet they discuss it all the time, they never heard of Rosh Hashanah and yet Rosh Hashanah is the biggest subject that they are always referring to only that they don't know the name or what is appointed.

All I try and do is to get people to take a serious look at the feast of Tabernacles along with the fall Holy days.

Hosea says that the coming of the Lord is as the rain, two comings and Ezekiel shows both, one on Nisan 14, and one on Tishri 15th, and as far as every Christian is concerned, they should be prepared and they should set in to studying the feast of Tabernacles.

But what Revelation teaches is the fall Holy days and this is a fact of life, it shows 3 different views, from 3 different perspectives as body, soul, and spirit and what happens to these 3 in Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
no Hanni we are not shunning his feasts , we are shunning their interpretations. we need christians with his spirit to SEE what he is showing the church not just or only the ancient rebellious jews ideas that never helped them , and who do not have his spirit in them .
so Hanni so what I learned from the Lord about the erection over Israel is that when he is done stretching all of us ( see the giant erection that is 4 or 5 times the tiny vag and other things , that is the future Israel and the church and heaven as one, all married , and there is only one way to get married and it has not one thing to do with a preacher ) and honey there aint no amount of lube that is going to make that fun for any of us ! Someone is in for a lot of stretching . like "white chicks " someone isn't walking for awhile for long awhile and I doubt it is him who is going to have those issues ..

is everyone ready to get stretched to even breaking ? so get some wheel chairs available. when your gurgling it might be close to over .

you better get prepared because is it happening .. but no one needs what isn't going to help get us through this next part of the wedding which is gathering and consummation folks , all the contracts signed 2000 years ago and the price paid and made and the marriage is on .... no flying off to la la land. truth is the jews never really got to the altar to run away from Him, they stayed away from him by sinning and your pushing their crooked ideas onto us .

so now he'll back everyone all people into the corner or into the coroner but something is going to give ! there will be a marriage in Israel of the willing . but it won't feel good to any of us in any part of this deal. and the Jews never got even close enough to that day to be any help us .

" to those who overcome I will give..." ??????? a showdown is coming ..... do you like the jews have an impotent god who isn't going to actually do anything but make more religion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 03:16 PM

Quote:
All I know how to do is share what I know, but if we speak of Revelation, we are talking about the fall Holy days of Christ along with the traditions and prayers spoken in the Torah cycle. We are talking about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur over and over until you get to the grape harvest, the wine harvest where the sickle comes down.

I studied for 35 years never knowing anything about the feasts of Jesus or the fact that Jesus went to heaven to officiate the feast days from heaven as a high priest. I wished somebody would have told me what I am telling you right now. You would be astounded if you began studying the 7 feasts of Jesus because you would begin learning Revelation and parables. There aren't any parables that don't involve the 7 feasts of Christ. But somebody wants to talk about the 7 feasts of Christ and Shemini Atzeret?

It is shunned even today, it has been shunned for 2000 years, and even though these are times or increasing knowledge, people still choose to shun the ways of Jerusalem EVEN THOUGH, they claim to be Jerusalem, and they still shun the ways of the Temple EVEN THOUGH they claim to be a Temple, so let them learn the things of the Temple and what takes place there.

Every year your name is going to be spoken on Rosh Hashanah and every year Jesus is standing there speaking for you IF you have done what it takes to receive the memorial of God between your eyes and upon your right hand and every follower of Jesus should know exactly when Rosh Hashanah is and what is taking place on Rosh Hashanah. How those ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are specific to what Revelation is talking about as it details Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur unfolding.

Revelation is written in the knowledge that Gentile Christians were going back to their former Pagan ways, and it is speaking specifically to people who know the 7 feasts of Jesus and who know the traditions and prayers and where I should be able to come in here and talk about Shemini Atzeret in a familiar way to any follower, people never even heard of Shemini Atzeret and yet they discuss it all the time, they never heard of Rosh Hashanah and yet Rosh Hashanah is the biggest subject that they are always referring to only that they don't know the name or what is appointed.

All I try and do is to get people to take a serious look at the feast of Tabernacles along with the fall Holy days.

Hosea says that the coming of the Lord is as the rain, two comings and Ezekiel shows both, one on Nisan 14, and one on Tishri 15th, and as far as every Christian is concerned, they should be prepared and they should set in to studying the feast of Tabernacles.

But what Revelation teaches is the fall Holy days and this is a fact of life, it shows 3 different views, from 3 different perspectives as body, soul, and spirit and what happens to these 3 in Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
no Hanni we are not shunning his feasts , we are shunning their interpretations. we need christians with his spirit to SEE what he is showing the church not just or only the ancient rebellious jews ideas that never helped them , and who do not have his spirit in them .
so Hanni so what I learned from the Lord about the erection over Israel is that when he is done stretching all of us ( see the giant erection that is 4 or 5 times the tiny vag and other things , that is the future Israel and the church and heaven as one, all married , and there is only one way to get married and it has not one thing to do with a preacher ) and honey there aint no amount of lube that is going to make that fun for any of us ! Someone is in for a lot of stretching . like "white chicks " someone isn't walking for awhile for long awhile and I doubt it is him who is going to have those issues ..

is everyone ready to get stretched to even breaking ? so get some wheel chairs available.
you better get prepared because is it happening .. but no one needs what isn't going to help get us through this next part of the wedding which is gathering and consummation folks , all the contracts signed 2000 years ago and the price paid and made and the marriage is on .... no flying off to la la land. truth is the jews never really got to the altar to run away from Him, they stayed away from him by sinning and your pushing their crooked ideas onto us .

so now he'll back everyone all people into the corner or into the coroner but something is going to give ! there will be a marriage in Israel of the willing . but it won't feel good to any of us in any part of this deal. and the Jews never got even close enough to that day to be any help us .

" to those who overcome I will give..." ??????? a showdown is coming ..... do you like the jews have an impotent god who isn't going to actually do anything but make more religion?

Old 12-07-2016, 03:20 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

is everyone ready to get stretched to even breaking ? so get some wheel chairs available.

I see.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
no flying off to la la land. truth is the jews never really got to the altar to run away from Him, they stayed away from him by sinning and your pushing their crooked ideas onto us .

My Bolded.

You mean the commandments of God and his 7 feasts?

Passover
Unleavened bread
Firstfruits
Pentecost
Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur
The Feast of Tabernacles

And the separate Holy day, the great 8th Holy day where the double portion of spirit is to fall,'' Shemini Atzeret?''

These are crooked ideas?

The commandments and worship system of God is crooked?

Try and keep the ways of God and see what happens.

Old 12-07-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
My Bolded.

You mean the commandments of God and his 7 feasts?

Passover
Unleavened bread
Firstfruits
Pentecost
Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur
The Feast of Tabernacles

And the separate Holy day, the great 8th Holy day where the double portion of spirit is to fall,'' Shemini Atzeret?''

These are crooked ideas?

The commandments and worship system of God is crooked?

Try and keep the ways of God and see what happens.
I do ,30 years except food laws I think he gave us a sheet .., because I think I am fully gentile... just a few weeks ago I was on you tube and someone had a dream about how the church was listening to a man who was making her thousand of hot dogs and she was avoiding the Lord because she wanted hot dogs . so I hate hot dogs , but I love fish and shrimp that is "unclean" I don't think of this as unclean i still don't think of it as unclean .. but maybe there is other reasons like maybe they will start putting humans in pork products or something. going by the dream I posted that the little kid had the demon aliens will eat humans .. I went to prayer and asked the Lord about eating clean and he said yes ' I need to do it now' . so we as a family decided to do it for at least the 9 month of virgo's pregnancy then get instructions then . but you and other here are pushing old jews and Kabbalah ideas and the man made part of the regulations /laws talmud and such , men who do not have his spirit and their ideas about those feast right ? it never got them to the altar for long enough .

Old 12-07-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
but you and other here are pushing old jews and Kabbalah ideas and the man made part of the regulations /laws talmud and such , men who do not have his spirit and their ideas about those feast right ? it never got them to the altar for long enough .

I am the pusher man, I push the feasts of Christ and tell people to die daily in Passover and that they need a Passover lamb, that they need a wedding from a betrothal, and so on as the Holy days of God teach, they teach who the bridegroom is..

What is written in Leviticus?

God's worship system, call it whatever you may, but God actually has his own worship system full of his own Holy days and that is what I roll with, should I adopt pagan Holy days and call the Torah a strange thing lol?

Old 12-07-2016, 05:14 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times

Old 12-07-2016, 05:15 PM

Onion

Old 12-07-2016, 08:26 PM

you can know the feast inside out and upside down and not see or hear HIM hanni and thus not be faithful to Him. being faithful to a feast isn't going to save one jew , only Jesus does ! make sure you can do that part too ok to be faithful to HIM ? because Faith in him and not his feast is the only way through what is coming . all i'm sayin !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-07-2016 at 08:35 PM..

Old 12-07-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
you can know the feast inside out and upside down and not see or hear HIM hanni and thus not be faithful to Him. being faithful to a feast isn't going to save one jew , only Jesus does ! make sure you can do that part too ok to be faithful to HIM ? because Faith in him and not his feast is the only way through what is coming . all i'm sayin !
I don't keep the feasts, I just study them in spirit and in truth, it has never been about a sacrifice, it has never been about keeping a feast, it is not a bunch of dos and don't.

It is about knowing that you are the Temple and those feasts were made to teach you what you are and what you can become.

They are promises from God to those who walk in them, love thy neighbor and you will walk in Passover, study to show yourself approved and you will walk in Pentecost, become a priest and you will walk in Tabernacles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity