Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2017, 11:52 PM

1,419 posts, read 1,047,928 times

Advertisements

From: 'All of Grace' - Chapter 4 - 'Concerning deliverance from sin'

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

"Man's reformations and cleanings up soon come to an end, for the dog returns to his vomit; but when God puts a new heart into us, the new heart is there forever, and never will it harden into stone again... Herein we may rejoice and be glad forever in that which God creates in the kingdom of His grace."
- Charles Spurgeon

Read more: https://www.ccel.org/ccel/spurgeon/g...les/grace.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 02:25 AM

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

"I could, if it were fitting, point out those who were once unchaste women who are now pure as the driven snow, and blaspheming men who now delight all around them by their intense devotion.. Wherever the grace of God has appeared to a man it has trained him to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present evil world: and, dear reader,*it will do the same for you. "
- Charles Spurgeon

Old 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM

"God, who promises this marvellous change, will assuredly carry it out in all who receive Jesus, for to all such He gives power to become the Sons of God.. Oh that you would do the gracious Lord the justice to believe that He can and will do this for you, great miracle though it will be!"
- Charles Spurgeon

Old 04-06-2017, 05:13 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post

"God, who promises this marvellous change, will assuredly carry it out in all who receive Jesus, for to all such He gives power to become the Sons of God.. Oh that you would do the gracious Lord the justice to believe that He can and will do this for you, great miracle though it will be!"
- Charles Spurgeon

Amen

Old 04-06-2017, 11:53 PM

"Oh that you would trust Him for a new heart, and a right spirit, for He can give them to you! May the Lord give you faith in His promise, faith in His Son, faith in the Holy Spirit, and faith in Him, and to Him shall be praise and honor and glory forever and ever! Amen. "
- Charles Spurgeon

Old 04-08-2017, 03:22 AM

From: 'All of Grace' - Chapter 5 – 'By grace through faith'

Ephesians 2:8 By grace are ye saved, through faith.

"Grace is the first and last moving cause of salvation; and faith, essential as it is, is only an important part of the machinery which grace employs. Grace is the fountain and the stream; faith is the aqueduct along which the flood of mercy flows down to refresh the thirsty sons of men."
- Charles Spurgeon

Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,459 times
Default Grace Teaching With Heresy Teaching The Most ?

Again this is reading for Amos 3:3 believers ONLY !!

Our problem today is not mockers of grace just mockers of the means for grace----Romans 6:1.

Shall we continue to marry divorced people cause we're never perfect-----Romans 7:2-3 ?

Shall we continue to mock water baptism cause we're never perfect-----John 3:5 ?

Shall we continue to exaggerate cause the blood paid for sin----Romans 12:3 ?

Shall we continue to be men with long hair cause animal offerings have no value today----1 Cor. 11 ?

Shall we continue to be women without head coverings cause circumcision has no
value today --------1 Cor. 11 ?

Shall we continue to have women pastors cause another high priest has no value
today-----1 Timothy 2:9-14 ?

Shall we continue to have the wrong friends cause we're never perfect----2 Cor. 6 ?

Shall we continue to be silent cause we're never perfect----James 5:20 ?

Shall we continue to raise families on poverty income cause the cross made atonement
for sin-----1 Timothy 5:8 ?

Shall we continue to work on Saturday today cause animal offerings have no value
today----Hebrews 4 ?

Shall we continue to have testimonies only cause circumcision has no value
today----Matthew 7:21-24 ?

Shall we continue to have short cuts cause another high priest has no value
today------Matthew 5:17-20 ?

Shall we continue to justify the wrong prayer list with love only-----John 17:9 ?

Shall we continue to justify the wrong global effort with faith only----Matthew 7:6 ?

Shall we continue to justify tithing to 90% bible believing ministries only----Galations 1:8-9 ?

Shall we continue to justify gifts with unruly tongues only----1 Cor. 14 ?

Shall we continue to justify loyalty to 90% bible believing ministries only----Matthew 15:14 ?

Shall we continue to justify service to the unlearnable only-----2 Cor. 4:3 ?

Shall we continue to justify wisdom through the wisdom of man only-----Psalms 8:4 ?

Shall we continue to justify alms to God through closet religion only----Luke 14:23 ?

Shall we continue to justify liberty through 10% democracy only----2 Peter 1:20-21 ?

Shall we continue to justify meekness through vain effort only-----Titus 3:10 ?

Shall we continue to justify ambition through mortgages on property only----1 Timothy 6 ?

Shall we continue to justify bread and wine through bartender parties only----1 Peter 4:1-4 ?

Shall we continue to justify positive thinking through confirmation free
living ------John 5:39 ?

Shall we continue to justify good intentions through ignorance----2 Timothy 2:15 ?

Shall we continue to justify eager listening through hearing God without the bible
today-----Romans 10:17 ?

Shall we continue to justify being teachable through inferiority------1 John 2:27 ?

Shall we continue to justify eulogy honors through a heaven for people while
we do it------Psalms 107:2 ?

Shall we continue to justify the celebration of Jesus through a pagan holiday----John 4:24 ?

Shall we continue to justify doctrine on the baptism of repentance through
gifts only-----Romans 11:29 ?

Shall we continue to justify forefather teaching through pagan godhead theology---John 8:24 ?

Shall we continue to justify confession without repentance----Romans 6:15 ?

Shall we continue to justify great ministry while begging too much-----1 Cor. 9:18 ?

Shall we continue to justify good business practices if we don't have preachers live off
the gospel-----1 Cor. 9:14 ?

Shall we continue to justify work ethics if we ask a work boss for a raise----Luke 3:14 ?

Shall we continue to boast that we're not too strict if we're not literal enough----Matthew 4:4 ?

Shall we continue to boast about a great reputation if we never loss one
before----Luke 6:26 ?

Shall we continue to boast about being a fine parent if we're always a family
hero today----Matthew 10:34-37 ?

Shall we continue to boast about suffering for right if we never had tribulation
enough-----Matthew 10:22 ?

Shall we continue to boast about tycoon status if we never had modesty with
wealth----Luke 12:15 ?

Shall we continue to boast about soup kitchens if we still supporting bums for
a living-----2 Thess. 3:10.

Shall we continue to boast about fellowship if we never risks friendship over the
bible enough-----1 Thess. 5:12 ?

Shall we continue to boast we're stedfast if we never continued in all the bible
enough---------John 8:31 ?

Shall we continue to boast about the Holy Spirit if we never backed up all the bible
all the time to refer to the Holy Spirit all the time----John 6:63 ?

Shall we continue to boast about a clean heart if we're keeping our jewelry and costly
array on-----1 Peter 3:3 ?

Shall we continue to boast about integrity if we're self wise people only----Jeremiah 17:9 ?

Shall we continue to boast about vision if we're self made people only---Jeremiah 10:23 ?

Shall we continue to boast about intuition if we're delusional people random-----Acts 17:28 ?

Shall we continue to boast about being like God if we're too smart----1 Cor. 1:25 ?

Shall we continue to boast about ministry for widows and orphans if we marrying
young widow women----1 Timothy 5:9 ?

Shall we continue to boast on self righteous theology if we falsely do so----Isaiah 64:6 ?

Shall we continue to boast we're God worshippers only if we into flag worship----John 4:24 ?

Shall we continue to boast about creation over evolution if we into dinosaur
expertise----Colossians 2:8 ?

Shall we continue to boast we're sober if we into Budweiser beer----Proverbs 20:1 ?

Shall we continue to boast we responded to a leader calling if we're never submitted
bishops to other bishops-----Romans 13:1 ?

Shall we continue to boast about sex after marriage if we're unsubmissive wives----Ephes. 5:22-23 ?

Shall we continue to boast about stewardship if we into gun rights like the
world----Romans 12:17 ?

Shall we continue to boast about knocking and seeking if we put limits on
God----James 1:5 ?

Again this reading for the Amos 3:3 believers ONLY !!

Trust something is said to attract the John 8:31 people together ONLY that like it 100% real
with 100 % of the bible all the time ----John 17:21 and Psalms 133:1 and Matthew 4:4 and
2 Timothy 3:16 and 2 Cor. 6 and Matthew 5:17-20 and 2 Peter 1:20-21 and 2 Cor. 4:3
and Romans 3:1-4 and John 8:32 !!

John 8:31 people know the falling out is not about bad grammar and lengthy writing on the
same stuff only !!

Instead they know the falling out is about mocking God in the bible only !!

If you cuss like the world that's bad grammar enough.
If you read the newspaper completely enough all the time that's lengthy writing read enough.

Old 04-08-2017, 12:46 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,063,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
I'd love to hear your experiences with Gods grace aswell.
It only lasts as long as ignorance.
As soon as I know what I must do , my state of grace is over and the clock is ticking.

Old 04-09-2017, 09:06 AM

From: 'All of Grace' - Chapter 5 – 'By grace through faith'

Ephesians 2:8 By grace are ye saved, through faith.

"It is a sad sight to see around Rome the many noble aqueducts which no longer convey water into the city, because the arches are broken and the marvelous structures are in ruins. The aqueduct must be kept entire to convey the current; and, even so, faith must be true and sound, leading right up to God and coming right down to ourselves, that it may become a serviceable channel of mercy to our souls."
- Charles Spurgeon

Old 04-09-2017, 11:15 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,459 times
Default HOW The Cross Of Jesus Applies To Christians Today ?

Again this is reading for the Amos 3:3 people that like to keep it 100% real.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey John 3:5.
Otherwise Romans 6:1 is the book and not Ephesians 2:8.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Hebrews 4.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 1 Peter 3:3.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 2 Cor. 6.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Matthew 5:17-20.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 1 Cor. 14 and don't have unruly tongues.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 1 Timothy 2:9-14.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Proverbs 20:1.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Romans 12:17 and don't have gun rights
like the world.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 1 John 1:7-9 .

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey 1 Timothy 6 and don't have mortgages on property like the world.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Matthew 7:6 and don't have global evangelism only.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey John 8:24 and don't have pagan godhead theology.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey John 4:24 and don't honor a pagan holiday.

The cross credits salvation to a believer if they obey Matthew 7:21-24 and don't have testimonies as a
90% bible believer only.

Only thing the cross took away is animals and circumcision.

Only thing the cross took away is another high priest and cleaning laws.

Only thing the cross took away is offering holidays and trespass laws.

Now we have application of 2 Timothy 2:15 CORRECTLY on this subject matter.

As I mention this is reading for the Amos 3:3 people that like to keep it 100% real.

Are We Helping Each Other LIVE OUT PSALMS 133:1 ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity