Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2016, 12:38 AM

709 posts, read 375,130 times

Advertisements

6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither knoweth him.

7. My little children, let no man lead you astray: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous: (1 John 3:7-8)

Let us live a good live in our Lord with no sinning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 04:33 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,075,915 times
FROM THE BIBLE:

JOHN 13

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

PERIOD (emphasis approved by Jesus)

Old 12-18-2016, 07:23 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,916,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither knoweth him.

7. My little children, let no man lead you astray: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous: (1 John 3:7-8)

Let us live a good live in our Lord with no sinning.
Amen, Mikko! How are these things possible? We've got to have Jesus living inside of us.

Romans 13
[11] And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
[12] The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
[13] Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
[14] But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:27 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,916,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
FROM THE BIBLE:

JOHN 13

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

PERIOD (emphasis approved by Jesus)
When Jesus' love is working in the believers, the works of the flesh are chaff before the wind.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:31 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,075,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
When Jesus' love is working in the believers, the works of the flesh are chaff before the wind.
It is the flesh that must do the WORK, the spirit is weak and cannot swing the hammer..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity