Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 03:33 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,159,415 times

Advertisements

We can celebrate all those things. We have freedom. Quit focusing on what other people are doing, and live your own life.

You can celebrate many things without worshipping them. Stop mixing the two and running down the street in Chicken Little mode.

This is all a non-issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 04:32 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
IDK why it can't be more than one thing. I realize the tree and all that is Pagan, but so what? I like Christmas Trees and presents and lights and Rudolph and manger scenes and and and and and. I like Religious Christmas songs and non. /shrug.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:27 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
I celebrate being alive and with people I love, who love me.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:27 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
We can celebrate all those things. We have freedom. Quit focusing on what other people are doing, and live your own life.

You can celebrate many things without worshipping them. Stop mixing the two and running down the street in Chicken Little mode.

This is all a non-issue.
I don't try to get people to keep any feasts, but for the life of me, I will never understand Christians who just don't want to know Jesus and all the things that teach of Jesus. Nobody has to learn any of the feasts of Jesus but when they reject the knowledge, they then have no right opening Revelation or Matthew 24 or any of the parables to pretend that they have a valid understanding about what they refuse to learn....Everything written in the book concerns the 7 feasts of Jesus and it all concerns the temple, and those feasts are the comings and goings of the temple, but a Christian will claim to be the temple while teaching others not to study the temple.

Christians have no idea that the feasts are about them, and they have no idea just how important it is to study the 7 feasts of Jesus because it is all instruction for a bride to be created from the body of Christ on Passover, and this virgin Gentile is then offered a betrothal on Pentecost just as it was made for, and we have not consummated a marriage yet, and the fall holy days are appointed just for that cause, it is your consummation, it is your marriage. There is a holy day appointed for the marriage and the consummation and then a day appointed for the marriage feast 10 days after the consummation and honey moon.

The point of Christ is not to glean brides, the whole point is to become born again as a new creature through a consummation and not one Christian can be born again without those instruction. People just assume and claim they are born again when they say Jesus, but that is not how pregnancy works, being born again is a process given 42 months to complete.. Paul explained this and the common sense behind pregnancy explains it, you have to go through pains also.

Like I said before, it doesn't matter that Christians are keeping pagan days, traditions and rituals in my opinion, but in doing this, they reject all the knowledge in becoming pregnant raising a child on the milk of the word until it begins eating the meat of the word, and because they refuse the meat, the child will never be caught up to heaven because a child cannot inherit the Zoe kingdom.

Throwing away the knowledge of the appointed visitation days is throwing any chance one may have had in being born again, and that is fine for Gentiles, you don't have to be born again to get into the outer court of Gentiles called the outer court of darkness and that is where you have your salvation, and that is the place for all the barren brides who remain brides instead of becoming sons and brethren.

It is such a bizarre thing to me because I can never get enough of learning who Jesus is and it seems like the majority don't want to know him at all..........'' Hey, let's learn and talk about the 7 feasts of Jesus that teach about his missions and sacrifices,''' O No,'' says the Christian,'' we aren't supposed to try and find out anything about the Messiah, he is to remain a mystery, just tell people they need a Passover lamb and that he can be their Passover lamb, just make sure they don't sin and keep Passover.''

Old 12-05-2018, 05:29 PM

Not all Christians believe in needing to be 'born again'.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I celebrate being alive and with people I love, who love me.
I celebrate it all. Even to many non-Christians, Christmas is supposed to have a spirit of love and goodwill and giving. I eat it all up. The nano-second TG is over, Christmas is ON. Other people complain it starts too early, I'm like it's ONLY one month! My FAVORITE month!

Old 12-05-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
IDK why it can't be more than one thing. I realize the tree and all that is Pagan, but so what? I like Christmas Trees and presents and lights and Rudolph and manger scenes and and and and and. I like Religious Christmas songs and non. /shrug.
Those first Gentiles were the only ones who came under the covenant of Jesus, and those Gentiles only had one promise through a promised betrothal in Hosea 2 that grafts and adopts a Gentile through the loss of the house of Israel.

Why are there ten lost tribes?

The ten lost tribes instituted Christmas and Easter and God wiped out their whole kingdom because of that very thing, but after God scattered them to the nations, he promised to gather a billion Gentiles back in througn Ephraim when Gentiles came repenting of their involvement in pagan ways.

Those first Gentiles rejected all their former pagan ways and they became co heirs with the Jews of Judah by accepting the worship system of God and rejecting the worship system of Pagan gods.

For 100 years Gentiles came under the specific covenant that is only made for Ephraim and Judah, but that is no longer the case. Just because you are not Ephraim or Judah doesn't mean you aren't saved, it just means you refused to come under that specific covenant whose people will rule the world, and the world is the saved Gentiles who are not Ephraim and Judah.

Gentiles stopped coming under the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31, 2000 years ago, but that doesn't mean that they are going to hell, they are going to the outer court of Gentiles because Jesus died for all, but just because you say,'' Jesus Jesus,'' does not make you Ephraim or Judah and there can be no doubt who Ephraim and Judah are because they are now the same people, Ephraim is ONLY Ephraim if he joins Judah to become one with Jews......

If the Christian rejects the religion that Jesus came walking in, he cannot become Ephraim or Judah and that is the fact of the covenant just like Isaiah 56 teaches, there is only one possible way to take hold of God's covenant and this is a matter of the law, you choose his holy days, and he grafts you into his covenant as promised, and as promised, he seals your forehead and right hand for keeping his Holy days.

It is impossible for a Gentile who rejects the 7 feasts of Christ to obtain God's promised seal in their forehead because it is the acceptance of God's holy days that gives the seal, and this is law, and it is what defines who the people of the house of Israel are.

Revelation speaking about recieving the seal of Babylon is not an opinion, it is a matter of the law that whatever holy days you keep, they seal you in your forehead and right hand by law.

It's only my opinion that Christmas keeping Christians are saved, and Lord knows that I hope I am right, and I believe I am right even though God comes right out and directly warns you not to keep Christmas, I still think you are just fine, but this is only because I know the temple, and the design of the temple mirrors and shadows the kingdom of heaven so we may know that there are 3 sections.

Jesus said that whoever will not keep the laws to then teach others not to keep the laws will be the least on the kingdom of heaven, and this is called the outer court of Gentiles for every Gentile who has chosen to remain a Gentile, everyone who rejects the worship system Jesus walked in.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-05-2018 at 06:04 PM..

Old 12-05-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Not all Christians believe in needing to be 'born again'.
Yes, I understand that mainstream Christianity has now debunked the word of God.

There are more and more Christians who are now saying that the bible is not the word of God because they are being honest with themselves, and I admire this because a Christian lives in contradiction to the New Testament and what Jesus said, and they live in contradiction of what the law and the prophets say, and they simply will not accept the same religion Jesus practiced.

AT LEAST, those honest Christians see their contradiction to then make an honest decision and even if that decision debunks the bible being the word of God, AT LEAST they saw the contradiction.......

Christians are reading a book written to Gentiles who converted to the religion of Jesus and that religion is not Christianity.

I could not live in contradiction and so I converted to the same religion Jesus walked in, the same religion those Gentiles converted to..........

Old 12-05-2018, 06:17 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Jesus did die on the Jewish Spring month of Nisan the 14th day.
Since Jesus was 33 1/2 years old when he died, then Jesus would have turned 34 in the Fall or Autumn of the year.
So, to me Tishri (September) is an option for his birth, but Heshvan (early October) could also be considered.
Just a thought......
The signs, seasons, times are not to be worshipped, the spirit communicated to the prophets in the Old and new, inspiring writings that are not to be read literally

Old 12-05-2018, 06:24 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Those first Gentiles were the only ones who came under the covenant of Jesus, and those Gentiles only had one promise through a promised betrothal in Hosea 2 that grafts and adopts a Gentile through the loss of the house of Israel.

Why are there ten lost tribes?

The ten lost tribes instituted Christmas and Easter and God wiped out their whole kingdom because of that very thing, but after God scattered them to the nations, he promised to gather a billion Gentiles back in througn Ephraim when Gentiles came repenting of their involvement in pagan ways.

Those first Gentiles rejected all their former pagan ways and they became co heirs with the Jews of Judah by accepting the worship system of God and rejecting the worship system of Pagan gods.

For 100 years Gentiles came under the specific covenant that is only made for Ephraim and Judah, but that is no longer the case. Just because you are not Ephraim or Judah doesn't mean you aren't saved, it just means you refused to come under that specific covenant whose people will rule the world, and the world is the saved Gentiles who are not Ephraim and Judah.

Gentiles stopped coming under the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31, 2000 years ago, but that doesn't mean that they are going to hell, they are going to the outer court of Gentiles because Jesus died for all, but just because you say,'' Jesus Jesus,'' does not make you Ephraim or Judah and there can be no doubt who Ephraim and Judah are because they are now the same people, Ephraim is ONLY Ephraim if he joins Judah to become one with Jews......

If the Christian rejects the religion that Jesus came walking in, he cannot become Ephraim or Judah and that is the fact of the covenant just like Isaiah 56 teaches, there is only one possible way to take hold of God's covenant and this is a matter of the law, you choose his holy days, and he grafts you into his covenant as promised, and as promised, he seals your forehead and right hand for keeping his Holy days.

It is impossible for a Gentile who rejects the 7 feasts of Christ to obtain God's promised seal in their forehead because it is the acceptance of God's holy days that gives the seal, and this is law, and it is what defines who the people of the house of Israel are.

Revelation speaking about recieving the seal of Babylon is not an opinion, it is a matter of the law that whatever holy days you keep, they seal you in your forehead and right hand by law.

It's only my opinion that Christmas keeping Christians are saved, and Lord knows that I hope I am right, and I believe I am right even though God comes right out and directly warns you not to keep Christmas, I still think you are just fine, but this is only because I know the temple, and the design of the temple mirrors and shadows the kingdom of heaven so we may know that there are 3 sections.

Jesus said that whoever will not keep the laws to then teach others not to keep the laws will be the least on the kingdom of heaven, and this is called the outer court of Gentiles for every Gentile who has chosen to remain a Gentile, everyone who rejects the worship system Jesus walked in.
Jesus is a sign, a banner..... the miracles, signs are not literal

“My words are spirit and life”

They were not literal physical things that literal scribes wrote down at a time that he physically said them, the scriptures are inspired by the spirit of God.

Gods law is love your neighbour as yourself, which is how you love God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity