Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 07:36 AM

136 posts, read 69,655 times

Advertisements

As The Messiah testified, SO IT IS "The FATHER IS Greater than I", and "there is none GOOD but Our FATHER and GOD", and "GOD IS A SPIRIT"! And He testified "touch Me and see for a SPIRIT does not have flesh and bones as you see I have"! (John 14:28, Luke 18:19, John 4:24, Luke 24:39)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 10:07 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
What's your point?...

Old 02-04-2017, 05:31 PM

3,802 posts, read 2,997,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What's your point?...
This is normally JW theology, is it not?
However not sure what denomination the OP is, I originally thought was a "non-denominational" evangelical.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:28 PM

i appreciate your deleting my comments and posts for most certainly this site is the devil's playground, and if it were otherwise such would cause me to wonder?

Simply sad for all who have their portion in this evil world and/or religion's way in this day and age!

And YES! atheism is a religion as well for atheists see their own personal version of a self serving god each and every time they view their reflected "image".......

Old 02-04-2017, 06:41 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elderchild View Post
As The Messiah testified, SO IT IS "The FATHER IS Greater than I", and "there is none GOOD but Our FATHER and GOD", and "GOD IS A SPIRIT"! And He testified "touch Me and see for a SPIRIT does not have flesh and bones as you see I have"! (John 14:28, Luke 18:19, John 4:24, Luke 24:39)
The word "greater" also hurts the Trinity as in Greek the word meizon it is a word that means bigger and better. It is a superlative. It is not just about his being a man, as the word "I" addresses the person of Jesus not simply his body. Jesus is and always has been one person, not two.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
The word "greater" also hurts the Trinity as in Greek the word meizon it is a word that means bigger and better. It is a superlative. It is not just about his being a man, as the word "I" addresses the person of Jesus not simply his body. Jesus is and always has been one person, not two.
Sadly 'jesus' IS the "imagined catholic latin name that she and her #1 christian daughter(the aptly named "church OF england" gave to one head of their three headed pagan god(s) less than 600 years ago!

Old 02-04-2017, 07:39 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,530,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elderchild View Post
i appreciate your deleting my comments
I see the gap between post 2 and 3 ... must have been yours?

They will delete hateful stuff here, so don't be hateful.

(That generally means you posted something true that nobody who hates God could respond too).

Old 02-04-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdog View Post
I see the gap between post 2 and 3 ... must have been yours?

They will delete hateful stuff here, so don't be hateful.

(That generally means you posted something true that nobody who hates God could respond too).
The TRUTH IS considered hateful by those worldly and/or religious souls who have never "received a love of The TRUTH so that they might be saved from their own self("I",ego,id,pride)life!

And seems as if you have experienced this forum for quite some time.

As for me i expect i will be banned eventually, unless of course Our FATHER would have me continue posting until i receive that final blessed breath(Spirit,air) and am taken Home, Home at last!

HalleluYAH!

Old 02-04-2017, 09:06 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Is this another thread about the trinity? How can anyone get mad about the topic of the trinity? Whether or not there is a trinity is not something that should divide people. If you don't have love, nothing you believe matters.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:00 PM

63,812 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Is this another thread about the trinity? How can anyone get mad about the topic of the trinity? Whether or not there is a trinity is not something that should divide people. If you don't have love, nothing you believe matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity