Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are The Ravens of Elijah Symbolic For Unclean Spirits That Come Teaching?
Yes 1 14.29%
No 3 42.86%
Man, They are just ravens dude, it is just a story 2 28.57%
Maybe that is what heaven is, you become spirits that go down to earths whispering to humans 0 0%
Bring back the disco days man, I have lapels! 0 0%
Angels are only people who have become sons of God. 0 0%
Ravens? What's with the Ravens Hanni? Nevermore dude. 0 0%
I want in the brotherhood! 0 0%
Unclean birds within foul houses 0 0%
Revelation 18 ~ She is a haunt for every unclean spirit, a hideout for every unclean bird, 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 05:53 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,819,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
the mods deleted my thread talking about how the message is being subverted.
they dont seem to want people to know about the subverting thats going on
I wonder why not
Yes and in the process they also intend to offend with a means to warp and sear the conscience by any lie necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 06:18 PM

23,212 posts, read 10,505,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Does the raven represent the principle of a stone?

An Unclean Spirit Returns
…44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.” 46While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, His mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to Him.…

A person sweeps clean his house because he is leaving Egypt and he is done, he really thinks that he will be the one. But just like everyone who crosses, he longs for the leeks and he longs to go back to his sin of Egypt and so he does.

When he has given his life to God, he fails so miserably, SO QUICKLY because how will you go back to your sin after you have committed to God?

You fall.

Then comes 7 spirits of unclean birds, and you don't even know just how far you have fallen.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
An Unclean Spirit Returns
…44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.” 46While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, His mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to Him.…

A person sweeps clean his house because he is leaving Egypt and he is done, he really thinks that he will be the one. But just like everyone who crosses, he longs for the leeks and he longs to go back to his sin of Egypt and so he does.

When he has given his life to God, he fails so miserably, SO QUICKLY because how will you go back to your sin after you have committed to God?

You fall.

Then comes 7 spirits of unclean birds, and you don't even know just how far you have fallen.
Yes the flesh is weak.
But 7 unclean spirits would be like generations of pharoahs that did not know Yosef and the God of his fathers.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:04 PM

And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.

47 And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:09 PM

Maybe I should start a thread concerning agriculture.
I know with all the technology and automation of the era we are in there is an obvious disconnect in communicating some of the most simple principals.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yes the flesh is weak.
But 7 unclean spirits would be like generations of pharoahs that did not know Yosef and the God of his fathers.

Design.

There are 12 on one side and 12 on the other and this is a fact. These 2 pieces are put into 3 divisions of false ribs, floating ribs, and true ribs.

24 that surround the throne room of the heart, protecting the heart and it's 4 beasts that are the 4 pipes of the heart in which blood flows and the life is in the blood. We all choose what beast we shall interact with others.

That is the body, but how does a man think in his head?

There are 7 on one side and 7 spirits on the other as two menorahs on each side.

If the 12 tribes and 12 disciples are as one being left and right as priests, it is 7 on one side and 7 on the other as spirits who are appointed to each side.

How can we prove this by human anatomy?

That is the question.

A person thinks from his heart, and he also thinks from his intestines, but there is a third place.

7 spirits of God rule one son while 7 spirits rule the other?

Old 02-21-2017, 07:41 PM

There are 7 in one eye and 7 in the other.

The right eye sees what it wants by anger, lust, jealousy, covetousness, lies, pride and ?

Inside one eye is what you want by the flesh.
Inside one eye is what you want by the spirit.

Both have different agendas but more than often, the two agree to follow the one eyed king, and he is the king in the world of blind men.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Design.

There are 12 on one side and 12 on the other and this is a fact. These 2 pieces are put into 3 divisions of false ribs, floating ribs, and true ribs.

24 that surround the throne room of the heart, protecting the heart and it's 4 beasts that are the 4 pipes of the heart in which blood flows and the life is in the blood. We all choose what beast we shall interact with others.

That is the body, but how does a man think in his head?

There are 7 on one side and 7 spirits on the other as two menorahs on each side.

If the 12 tribes and 12 disciples are as one being left and right as priests, it is 7 on one side and 7 on the other as spirits who are appointed to each side.

How can we prove this by human anatomy?

That is the question.

A person thinks from his heart, and he also thinks from his intestines, but there is a third place.

7 spirits of God rule one son while 7 spirits rule the other?
In giving a portion to 7 and 8 the Lord has given me much to share.
I am just shy about it. Unsure of whether I should even speak of such things.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:56 PM

The Baptism of Jesus
…16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

The Transfiguration
…4Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 5While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!” 6When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown in terror.…

Jesus had to move through 2 sons.

When Jesus began, he began with a known plan in how to walk with God. He began as a prophet and he filled an exact amount of days as a prophet but when he began his ministry, a dove came down and made it official and the voice of God was heard saying,'' This IS MY SON.''

Where is the third?

Where did God say the third time,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased?''

It is there.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
The Baptism of Jesus
…16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

The Transfiguration
…4Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 5While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!” 6When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown in terror.…

Jesus had to move through 2 sons.

When Jesus began, he began with a known plan in how to walk with God. He began as a prophet and he filled an exact amount of days as a prophet but when he began his ministry, a dove came down and made it official and the voice of God was heard saying,'' This IS MY SON.''

Where is the third?

Where did God say the third time,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased?''

It is there.
I do know how it feels to be a man of unclean lips.

Yet how can someone hold back the excitement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity