Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 06:37 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Jesus is only the New Adam of his time where he replaced the old Adam, but is he the only Adam?

Absolutely not, who is Adam that it should be given such a distinction to say that JESUS IS THE NEW ADAM?

Every single brethren of Christ, every overcomer who becomes a first friuit following the first fruit son, they will be brethren of Christ who obtain the rule of an entire earth meaning,'' ALL THE NATIONS.''

The overcomer is promised the rule as an Adam, just as Jesus is the new Adam, they have obtained the right to be a male spirit that goes down and has a bride, a body that they rule.

You say you want to be a bride of Christ and this means you have to die as the son of Adam.

You have to deny the one and accept the other in order to take on a new bridegroom, and just because you have heard the spirit of the bride and the bridegroom doesn't mean you know which bridegroom it is.

An Adam.

This is a person who lays down his life and from his own body comes a bride but it will no doubt be a result of his death.

Where did the first Adam come from?

Jesus had to have his side pierced and his blood and water had to flow as a witness and as his own bride, the flesh and the spirit.

1 John 5 ~ The Bride ~The water, The blood~ Two witnesses that will testify of everything you do.

5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

There is a new Adam with a new Eve.

What happens inside a person when he has to reject the spirit of the old bridegroom for the new?

How in the world would a person reject his own spirit which has been inside him all this time to then claim that he is betrothed to the new Adam?

Before you can reject something or someone, you have to see and acknowledge what it is you are rejecting or else, how will you see a problem if you think there is no problem?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:48 PM

Genesis ~ God comes looking for man in the garden

God Arraigns Adam and Eve
They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9Then the LORD God called to the man, and said to him, "Where are you?" 10He said, "I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself."…

God put's the world in the hands of Man.

Man comes looking for God in the garden
John 18
4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? 5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:57 PM

Luke 12
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

BECAUSE Jesus came as a new bridegroom in which a male or a female must decide to become a bride of the New Adam, is there now 5 in one house.

If you want to make a decision to appoint Jesus as your new bridegroom, you have to become the daughter in law who is despised by the mother in law and you shall hate your own father.

Jesus is certainly not telling anyone that they have to hate their biological father or their mother in law, this is all being said because of what must take place if you are to be born again, and this by becoming a submissive virgin to the will of her new betrothed, a new bride who hears the sound of her bridegroom's voice and who knows the difference between him and the old Adam.

One house, one body.

Old 03-20-2017, 10:05 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Luke 12
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

BECAUSE Jesus came as a new bridegroom in which a male or a female must decide to become a bride of the New Adam, is there now 5 in one house.

If you want to make a decision to appoint Jesus as your new bridegroom, you have to become the daughter in law who is despised by the mother in law and you shall hate your own father.

Jesus is certainly not telling anyone that they have to hate their biological father or their mother in law, this is all being said because of what must take place if you are to be born again, and this by becoming a submissive virgin to the will of her new betrothed, a new bride who hears the sound of her bridegroom's voice and who knows the difference between him and the old Adam.

One house, one body.
yes is the mother in law is the church who will not follow him, the Father is Judahism who refuses to follow him also.

Old 03-20-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
God made a garden and he put man in the garden. This man tilled and seeded making many harvests throughout the years as he worked the garden from one harvest to the next. This same man named everything that was alive, everything he named and he worked the garden through one harvest to the next for so long that one day God looked down upon him and said it is not good for man to be alone and so God decided to kill Adam.

All of this happened in a 24 hour period as it is from one day to the next. Adam had named millions and millions of species and he had worked the garden, tilling and seeding to get harvest after harvest and this was all accomplished in one day. You couldn't even name all the birds in ten years, let alone name everything. You can't work and till a garden to have a harvest in 24 hours and yet Adam did just that, he named everything and he worked the garden from harvest to harvest that he became bored and God looked down on him and said that he needed a wife, but there is only 1 day between Adam and Eve and so how was Adam to till and harvest after he named everything that lived in a 24 hour period?

How long would it take to name all the species of ants and the particular fungus that comes with each one, let alone all the insects?

But where O where does Eve come from?

Eve was created from the body of Adam, and this took Adam's death. You can't take a rib from a man lest you lay him down and cut open his chest.

Nevertheless, Eve was taken from Adam and the two became one after Adam's death.

Adam lived as a spirit inside Eve who was his own body, and they called the two,'' Adam.''

The new Adam came, and so what had to happen?

Jesus had to die and from his own body came the water and the blood to make Eve his wife, and now he is the male spirit which lives in the whole creation, the spirit of Adam was a pure spirit before it fell, it was to guide the whole body.

There came a need for a New Adam, and this means that the old Adam is alive and well in everyone until they commit to the new.
I don't agree with some of this Hanni.. I don't want to break down what is right and wrong to me about your allegories.
I don't believe Adam was a spirit but a man in a very different form than this fallen body we call humanity. but it was a body.

you have spiritualized everything.. and I don't agree with it .. there was more spiritual elements to Adam than us as we are now .. but he was a man and physical.
the second Adam I know is spiritual and very physical also and he having control over both .
that is where I will stand on that subject. but this thread isn't about who killed Adam but who will be of aid to the second Adam in bring back to humanity our control over our physical and spiritual personages .

and how that aid is starting to be asked and needs to be prayed about and answered to all who hear the call of it.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:00 AM

678 posts, read 437,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so when Has the Lord done enough for EVE/ or the tree of life to forgiven the Son and the Father for putting the tree of the knowledge of ignorant human filth and death right in the garden ? then not being able to protect her from it ?

was it enough after he was killed on it ?
was it enough when He bore with everyone who was willing insanity until they are made whole and new ? when is it enough that he even in 2000 becomes the tree by knowing every darkness and sickness of mind and body and overcomes the tree and the insanity found there by loving us through it anyway ?

when it is enough that her did it maybe so that all men will never be deceived by it again. instead they can ask him who has overcome by his love in the sicknesses and in the filth ? and it on such a scale .
( not that it hasn't effected him some ;P)

I when Does She ( EVE or the tree of LIFE and or LIFE and with it our glory at our creation ) forgive God for putting that tree in the garden ?

does he have to "save us" from that same ignorance found in it ? How could a holy God knwo what could be found on that tree of human filth and insanity ?

what does He have to do for Eve , for her to Forgiven him/ Them ?
and maybe even praise him/ them for overcoming that tree of the sickness of man evil intents and endeavors ? ,
Then He even like becoming that tree and the sickness on it for 2000 years carrying mans filth and sickness of mind, body and souls ... for millions and millions bring them to health .
after he died on it , he died on it and then became it .
so that it will never harm mankind again?
we will never have to fear it anymore than we fear him.

what else must he do for Eve to Forgiven him , Love him and or chose him who overcame that tree and the snake on it ?
I have no idea what he has to do for Adam to forgiven him. if that is even required .
Hi there Xuipa ,
Yesterday you invited me personally to come & read your thread here. - First, I already tried...
reading it, at least three times before. Unfortunately,
I could NOT make heads nor tails out of your OP.
and
what others added, comfuzled... it even more. - So
since I may be too ignorant , I concluded "gonna be real quiet, & never post in there".
particularly since
I read the Forum-rules, several times - but
still I've had 2 threads & other posts Deleted, that to this day I do not know why
so
you can understand my reticence to post (except a little) in other people's threads,
yes?

Old 03-21-2017, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
Hi there Xuipa ,
Yesterday you invited me personally to come & read your thread here. - First, I already tried...
reading it, at least three times before. Unfortunately,
I could NOT make heads nor tails out of your OP.
and
what others added, comfuzled... it even more. - So
since I may be too ignorant , I concluded "gonna be real quiet, & never post in there".
particularly since
I read the Forum-rules, several times - but
still I've had 2 threads & other posts Deleted, that to this day I do not know why
so
you can understand my reticence to post (except a little) in other people's threads,
yes?
I understand. I do put way too much stuff in a sentence. tring to connect two thoughts or two feelings .. if you need any help to explain parts just let me know what you need help with.

it is very confuzled. sometimes I am very confuzled , Our walks even more comfuzled sometimes`. trying to make real sense of life is the hard part right . I mean it is atheist and intellectuals who got their stuff together , so they think, so they say, so they hope .
yes so I get most of my entries erased too .. most christians sites and videos have someone who is asking for money on them.. so they will erase it for that , if you try to quote a site with out putting the site they erase the post for that too and even give you demerits. so if you prove your point chances are it gets erased , so the only safe video is the insanity of an atheists opinion who would never get anyone to given them money for it as it is just mindless ... and really religious "scientific "video I guess is ok and they had to usurp a whole educations system in order to make that stuff appear valid.. yep.. so probably you will get erased on a lot .

Old 03-21-2017, 09:45 AM

so What is reality.. what is physical?

everyone tells us that this life is physical and the next one is
"spiritual", I say they have it completely backwards and inside out.

I know and have seen Jesus shape shift. not the process . but in many forms I even named some of them.
he can heal in this kind of "reality" .... heal us, because he can manipulate this "reality".
in this reality you can take a Eve out of an Adam .
in this reality the Lord can change shapes and sizes..
he can walk on water and walk through walls..

what if the fall took some of our real physical and this world now is only laws of plasma and his breath. maybe it always has been and the goal was always to give us a real physical world.. I think even science is sneaking up on these concepts because they are starting to find just how "real" we are not.
and I think he wants to give earth back it's real, and a now kins physical.
and then roll up the smoke and laws of fluff of laws that decay .. and throw them away at some point !
what if we have it backwards . mountains will float because this ain't so very real..
only our tiny mind is stuck with in the laws of the fluff of breath and smoke.
I say heaven is more real and not manipulatable because it is Real Solids and not shadows of it.

but in heaven there is NO marriage.

so hanni all your ideas about all that book being " spiritual things" are just your mind seeing things that are more real as just the shadows . when in fact it will prove to be just the opposite , we are the smoke and mirrors a set of or groups of laws that string together only in our minds and our perception as being solid and as being firm , but Jesus can walk right through it and under his feet soft becomes solid, and our solid he walks through it . so you got it backwards hanni.
Adam was not ghostly " spiritual" ..I am going to bet he was more real of more solid and some kind of solid(indestructible , the un-manipulatable ) was taken from them at the fall when they ate , we are now the ghostly bits of stuff of breath and laws strung together and eyes and fingers and mind that perceives it as solid when it is really is the shadow and nothing but breath /laws . Maybe Salvation is God giving humanity solid back again . the solid that doesn't burn in these fires and in these sets of laws that make breath think it is solid.
Ezekiel's temple will be built of real solids that don't decay , that don't break , and don't wear down , that is what I will bet.

and he isn't going to give anyone a more real "solid" until we are no longer destructive in these laws and to these laws and to the things still in these laws.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-21-2017 at 10:27 AM..

Old 03-21-2017, 10:01 AM

540 posts, read 362,472 times
There's nothing for eve to forgive. They had perfection
Perfect relationship with nature
Perfect relationship with God
Perfect relationship with Adam
Perfect relationship within herself spiritually...

And she had a choice to obey God or not.
We were made IN God's image and two things he gave us were a conscious and free will.

God wants us to choose to worship/love him

Last edited by Eternal Nightsong; 03-21-2017 at 10:35 AM..

Old 03-21-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightsong View Post
There's nothing for eve to forgive. They had perfection
Perfect relationship with nature
Perfect relationship with God
Perfect relationship with Adam
Perfect relationship within herself spiritually...

And she had a choice to obey God or not.
We were made I God's image and two things he gave us were a conscious and free will.

God wants us to choose to worship/love him
yes that is how I saw it for years , that is how we are taught it also.

but now I don't think she had a perfect relationship with Adam..

so I am presenting a different veiw than what we were taught . so maybe just pray about it. I am not forcing anyone to believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity