Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 02:36 AM

23,240 posts, read 10,522,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I read them....
LOL, That's funny, I am the worst reader, and I hardly wont ever read all of a long post. I really wouldn't expect many people to read such a long post but maybe somebody will see something they don't like and then I can have somebody to talk to when they correct me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 09:46 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,792,119 times
"If you want to enter into life keep the commandments."

Old 04-29-2017, 02:05 PM

11,909 posts, read 3,739,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Nobody reads those long posts, and for sure nobody wants to reply, don't engage Hanni.
I am reading ........

Old 04-29-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
"If you want to enter into life keep the commandments."
I agree we need to keep the commandments, but the issue is which ones and how ....... what I see in the bible is a progression from physical to spiritual

Old 04-29-2017, 02:17 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,358,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I agree we need to keep the commandments, but the issue is which ones and how ....... what I see in the bible is a progression from physical to spiritual
The how/way can be difficult if we beat ourselves up over our failings, so called sin, does not move in the least unless I'm harming another. I'm of the thinking that love is the fulfillment of the commandment and when we abide in love, love keeps us inspite of our failings.From my experience trying instead of abiding not only frustrated me but condemned me, and the reason I sought something other than what is considered fundamental truths by fundamental Christianity, it simply did not work for me

Last edited by pcamps; 04-29-2017 at 02:25 PM..

Old 04-29-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
I am reading ........
Talking on the interweb is something Daniel spoke of when knowledge has increased. People don't realize the tools put before them and had the first disciples an interweb with all information at your fingertips, we wouldn't be speaking.

Having said that, I could talk till I was blue in the face for 40 straight hours, but if you were here with me right now, I would show you that much information in 5 min and you would see it with your own eyes. I invite anyone to get on a bus, I will pay the fare. After 5 min, you will have a different view of life altogether.

Come, you need no money for bread or meat and not even an extra pair of panties, and that is a real invitation to a man.

Women fear me, and fear me they should.

Old 04-29-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
The how/way can be difficult if we beat ourselves up over our failings, so called sin, does not move in the least unless I'm harming another. I'm of the thinking that love is the fulfillment of the commandment and when we abide in love, love keeps us. From my experience trying instead of abiding not only frustrated me but condemned me, and the reason I sought something other than what is considered fundamental truths by fundamental Christianity, it simply did not work for.
Yep......When it's all boiled down God made us all of the earth, breathed his breath into us and then gave us the instruction/law to love God and your neighbor ....... God is love, and the fruit of the spirit is love, overcome evil with love.

Old 04-29-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Talking on the interweb is something Daniel spoke of when knowledge has increased. People don't realize the tools put before them and had the first disciples an interweb with all information at your fingertips, we wouldn't be speaking.

Having said that, I could talk till I was blue in the face for 40 straight hours, but if you were here with me right now, I would show you that much information in 5 min and you would see it with your own eyes. I invite anyone to get on a bus, I will pay the fare. After 5 min, you will have a different view of life altogether.

Come, you need no money for bread or meat and not even an extra pair of panties, and that is a real invitation to a man.

Women fear me, and fear me they should.
Yup I agree that the web has caused a proliferation of information, good, bad and indifferent lol ....... everyone has their own path to walk

Old 04-29-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Yep......When it's all boiled down God made us all of the earth, breathed his breath into us and then gave us the instruction/law to love God and your neighbor ....... God is love, and the fruit of the spirit is love, overcome evil with love.
Nothing more important than love, but when I was so judgmental, it wasn't love.

The spirit of Elijah has come to Meerkat, NO DOUBT. The Lord will take his head, his head.........................

From here on end, it is up to you how you progress where I always fail. The spirit of Elijah is a very judging spirit, and it needs a very loving person who is trying to be a priest, I fail over and over. It comes to a person in whom God has called for one reason or another. The spirit comes so that you may return back to your roots of wanting to be the bride of a new Adam in order to be counted amongst Israel instead of a gentile with no tribe.

So you have decided that learning the feasts might be important, a sense of hunger and thirst has come to you already, and with this comes a sense of being too late because there is so much road ahead of you after you have begun. There is not enough time in the day for me to catch up right now and I have been at this for ten years or so lol, I am a bit slow.

I became angry having realized I was raised in a mentality that rejected the marriage days of Christ and I needed to learn my visitation days IMMEDIATELY.

Then I became very judgmental as Elijah in my many ramblings about how Catholics were going to hell and how the Catholic church had brought the world down to hell because of the Pagan days we are taught and how such a mentality of anti-Semitism.

In a way, I was walking around calling fire down on the heads of people and I kept studying, I kept judging but I kept studying. The temple design teaches what we are, and the 3 main feasts teach what we are in body soul and spirit.

Learning the feasts is learning all these Jewish idioms from the prayers of the Torah cycle and traditions only known to Jews and gentiles don't want to know.

Learning the feasts, learning the idoms brings you to a whole new view of what hell is, and who is appointed for hell.

Inside EVER ONE is a spirit appointed to hell

Where I was judging everyone and calling hell fire down on all the Christian pagans, I came to realize that my view of hell and what is said of hell was all wrong simply because I didn't know the design of the temple that shadows what the kingdom is, and the comings and goings of these 3 heavenly realms that the temple is, and that the feasts teach.

Where people see hell fire that never stops, a see a person saved in a body that may live a thousand years being happy, but also a person who weeps and gnashes their teeth because they did not receive the promised rain of the feast of Tabernacles.

Their seed given them was never watered, it never died and will never die as a worm that will never die until water changes it. Their fire will never die.

They will live outside the realm of the city but still, there they are, the dogs and those who loved to love a lie and in this is great hope.

I am looking for a kingdom come, a time in the earth where all the firstfruits come and rule with the king, and I would not be so bold to claim that I am a firstfruit, it is only a goal. It is one in a million just like you and all your million siblings who died in the water trying to reach the womb, one in a million and so you already got an EXTREMELY fortunate, very LUCKY shot.

The firstfruits are those who have raised full grown mature spiritual men inside them just as Jesus did, and they follow Jesus into the same kingdom to become brethren. There can be no great rule for a thousand years unless there is a people to rule, and those firstfruits will judge every one.

This life is made to be a servant so maybe you can rule in the life to come.

A hunger and thirst for the Jewish roots of Jesus comes on a person and he loves enough, and learns quick enough, maybe he wont be the jerk I had become and still am sometimes, but I am way different than before in my judgments because I learned the feasts and thereby, I learned a different view of what heaven and hell are.

I don't see devil Catholic women now, I just see people who love Christ and love other people and I sure don't think they are going to hell anymore. Trying to die to the spirit of Elijah the prophet is a hard thing to do, but if one can do it, instead of a prophet, he becomes a priest if he can get his head cut off, and blessed is he who has his head cut off.

Watch your head, it's your head, pray that God comes and cuts it off.

Revelation 20

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those whohad been beheadedfor their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received itsmarkontheirforeheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. {Exodus 13 ~mark in your forehead because you keep God's feasts} If you keep the ways of Babylon, you are marked with Babylon. Whatever worship system a person has, there he is.

The Barley harvest
The wheat harvest
The fruit harvest

Matthew 13
Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

These 3 measures are the 3 harvests.
The 3 harvest is what YOU ARE.

The parable of the Sower is the barley harvest of Passover
The parable of the wheat and tares is obviously the wheat harvest of Pentecost
The parable of the mustard seed teach of what you can become after you have sown the barley in dying daily in Passover and you continue in study that you may progress into the Holy place in Pentecost, and now you have been given the smallest of seeds ever, and this seed makes you become a great tree of the feast of Tabernacles as a sukkah covering where all the creatures will come under your limbs and build houses under your branches where people find nourishment and are sustained by your studies, this smallest of seeds is all you need as a beginning to the last great harvest of God.

Jerusalem would have been filled with booths on every rooftop as being under a covering against the fire under your trees. Hoards of people have followed the priests and they go out to gather the branches and Lord when they come, it is the sound of a windstorm as it enters the temple as people are shouting in Joy circling the bridegroom 7 times with a loud shout,'' Save now, save now.'' Two bowls built into the alter for the water and the wine and people crying in so much joy in seeing the wine and the water trickle from the holes in the bowls as it falls over the alter onto the earth. Practiced year after year as a marriage procession and shouts of joy at the water and the wine and no man has seen joy who has not seen the water ceremony of the feast of Tabernacles.

This water
This blood.

Two legal witness as Jesus had his side pierced where the water and wine fell to the earth and the 3 of them created a bride just as it was done with Adam.

Jesus cried out in a consummation as a pure virgin to God when the two consummated the marriage. The consummation ripped the veil from top to bottom as it is with a virgin and the uterus was seen in the Holy of Holies.

Jesus side was pierced and the blood and water of the consummation hit the earth and the earth itself became pregnant with her first born as the consummation was finished.

The earth literally became pregnant from the consummation and the bride is created from Jesus own body. The friend of the bridegroom would go into the marriage chamber after the marriage is consummated and he brings the linens out with him as irrefutable evidence as two witnesses who testify and even the Linen says,'' YEA''

The firstfruit of many firstfruits and yet firstfruits are one in a million. To even say,'' Firstfruit,'' it means that a birth has just taken place just as Jesus was the firstfruit of the dead, the earth literally birthed him, and he was the first of many BRETHREN.

The wheat harvest is the realization that you are a tare and you are also the wheat and the two look EXACTLY alike.

Being born again is referring to an actual birth, and when you come to the end of YOUR days, The angel will come and collect the tare and cast him to the fire, and YOU YOURSELF, caught up to God. This is the YOU that was created into a body that doesn't belong to you. You become born again and at some point, this new creature is caught up to God while you remain here.

You go all the way to a symbolic death and you are reborn, your child is caught up to God and you are then stood up on your feet and given much strength.

Matthew 13 with those 4 parables, they are all as one speech and the fourth is just telling you that the 3 parables before were the 3 measures that you are yourself in body soul and in spirit. You are the temple in 3 sections, 3 feasts that teach body soul and spirit or we could say,'' WATER~BLOOD~SPIRIT

The two witnesses are inside of you and the parable of the sower is the barley, the wheat and tares is what you are when you have studied and progressed that Christ has finally been formed in you. Paul taught us that we were still his children until a time after much study came that Christ was finally formed in us and Paul was ALWAYS angry because it was taking them so long and they should have been way more committed to learning the Torah.

Christ is only formed in you as a new creature after study and after dying daily in the Passover to show love.

Those 4 parables are telling us to hurry in the barley harvest to finally be born in the wheat harvest to then become a tree of the final harvest so that you can stand amongst the others trees and speak, lol.

Everything is about the feasts because everything is about you.

Old 04-29-2017, 06:13 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,809,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
There is more than just 10 Mitzvot...
Please don't confuse the Christians with the 613. They have enough problems with 10.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity