Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 01:19 PM

109 posts, read 100,488 times

Advertisements

Like would you like to be reborn into another person or an animal , or would you like to see heaven or hell or would everything just go black and that would be it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 03:01 PM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Reincarnation is not part of Christianity , so Christians will reject this ideas , as Jesus Christ provided through His sacrifice a plan were people who seek after Him in the spirit of Christ to go to be with Jesus in heaven for eternally , as Jesus Spirit today say people who go there will be in bliss , so that is where I plan to be with the Lord ....

Old 05-18-2017, 03:46 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,401,123 times
''ideally like to happen"

...I see loved ones, including pets...am shown some quicky Life Review or not because Lord knows
I know where I made mistakes or excelled.
I am visited by a Master guide with immense love...Jesus, my personal Guide, possibly a Guru I feel close with..whomever.
I am infused with much love and with even more knowledge,
when I then say, "OK, can we see Dad now." Yes.
I am showered in light brighter than 10,000 Suns...and purified in Truth, Wisdom and the
Creator's Divine Love even more...
Then, I am given a choice of many , many things to do or places to go...not very
involved with Earthly matters, tho....somehow occupied with other things for awhile...
and on forever...
wherever I am it is to learn more and be of any help to God's Plan or wishes.

(Um, seems a bit like what is going on now about 75%...ok...)

Key words underlined.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:49 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
This is not something I dwell on, I figure my soul will go to purgatory for a while and proceed from there, or not.

Old 05-18-2017, 08:04 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,168,573 times
at the rapture all the saints receive a perfect glorified body identical to what Christ had after the cross. We will rule and reign with Jesus on and off this planet, spreading HIS influence throughout the heavens.........

Old 05-18-2017, 08:22 PM

88,625 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
''ideally like to happen"

...I see loved ones, including pets...am shown some quicky Life Review or not because Lord knows
I know where I made mistakes or excelled.
I am visited by a Master guide with immense love...Jesus, my personal Guide, possibly a Guru I feel close with..whomever.
I am infused with much love and with even more knowledge,
when I then say, "OK, can we see Dad now." Yes.
I am showered in light brighter than 10,000 Suns...and purified in Truth, Wisdom and the
Creator's Divine Love even more...
Then, I am given a choice of many , many things to do or places to go...not very
involved with Earthly matters, tho....somehow occupied with other things for awhile...
and on forever...
wherever I am it is to learn more and be of any help to God's Plan or wishes.

(Um, seems a bit like what is going on now about 75%...ok...)

Key words underlined.
I like all this.

I also get to fly over the entire earth and see everything. The Himalayas, the poles, the Sahara, the Amazon...

Old 05-19-2017, 12:02 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I like all this.

I also get to fly over the entire earth and see everything. The Himalayas, the poles, the Sahara, the Amazon...

You don't have to die to do that. If He catches you up in the Spirit, you can see whatever is below you. He can even catch you up among the stars. He caught up Philip and He's no respecter of persons. Peace

Old 05-19-2017, 12:07 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,711,177 times
I would like to see paradise restored - the beauty of creation no longer subjected to sin and death.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:11 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I would like to see paradise restored - the beauty of creation no longer subjected to sin and death.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:09 AM

23,179 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeceJackox View Post
Like would you like to be reborn into another person or an animal , or would you like to see heaven or hell or would everything just go black and that would be it?

The High prize is that you raise a mature son of God inside your body, this child matures and is then caught up to God where you stay here and continue your walk in that you are building a kingdom and an inheritance for that seed of spirit which was given to you, and which you raised by studying the Torah night and day doing good works as you go, each good work build treasure, and the more you study, the more you excel in the kingdom. This Earth is to raise sons of God who are brethren of Christ and given authority over an entire earth. An Overcomer does not share rule just as Adam did not share rule and the only son not born of Adam was Jesus. Everyone else, you and I were all born of the spirit of Adam and so because the spirits of Adam are fallen spirits, it was needed for a new Adam to come that God would put all authority under his feet, and this is all over the world. An Adam rules the entire Earth from within people, not from a throne on Earth.

The Earth would raise brethren of Christ who are all promised their own individual earth, and this convinces me that there are millions of Earths and bibles on every one of them.

The overcomer receives all the promises that the father gave to Jesus and this was to come down to an Earth and do what Jesus did here.

Revelation 2
5But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I don't expect to be amongst the brethren who follow Jesus into a new kingdom where they will be given authority over ALL NATIONS upon an earth themselves, but it is a goal, and it is the high prize and reason for us being on this Earth.

The kingdom of heaven is in divisions just as any army would be and everyone will be appointed their place as generals and all the ranks under these.

Heaven is not a place that we stop learning and it certainly wouldn't be a place where we stop working if there are millions of earths, then there must be millions of spirits who go and whisper in the ears of humans, and these under the authority of a brethren who receives complete rule, and he is not only in complete rule of all flesh, but also of all the soldiers who are put under his command.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity