Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2017, 10:54 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,749,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I see you have missed the mark, again.
Believing it is YOU, who defines love.
Wait Jesus defines Love by those actions which he demands his believers do as he did ........ not fluff and stuff and animate their flesh ..

Old 08-30-2017, 12:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,076,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
your the one who's flesh has it own constance recitation measures.... did you know every time a person goes out and sin it is reviving your dead flesh? by creating demonic powers who own you and animate the dead flesh.
Now they love truly love for people to name them and to give them the name " Jesus", but there are not him. and honey they will never set you free either.

it all has to do with the
" when a demon goes out of a man and wanders through waterless places finding no rest they return to the man and finding the house clean and well swept ....( but there is still a house for them ) they go and get 7 more evil than themselves and the state of the man is worse than in the beginning"... each time a man uses hell or shamanism or a whatever else.. to pretend to get 'freedom' outside of Christ and "clean up their act'...it will get 7 times worse each time it happens.. because the house that lies built is still there for the demons to hide in .
where is the fruit of the freedom ? there is non without Jesus death and resurrection from death . because only Jesus spirit can tear down the house that is built with every lie you or I believe that isn't what he believes.. because only what he believes is true. no one yet has attacked your house ... yet. you won't let them Now.. but some day he will. if you are willing or not is up to you.

Exactly. The spirit always exalts (lifts up/resurrects) the one that sent it. If you do not seek to lift up HIM and His WORD, then what you are resurrecting is a dead man, ie. corrupted word/flesh, and since He will not give His glory unto another image....well, you get the picture. Peace

Old 08-30-2017, 12:16 PM

37,342 posts, read 28,412,992 times
Quote:
Wait Jesus defines Love by those actions which he demands his believers do as he did ........ not fluff and stuff and animate their flesh ..
What is this fluff and stuff you are taliking about ?.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:27 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,749,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What is this fluff and stuff you are talking about ?.
anything that only helps those in bondage feel good about their slaveeory .. and doesn't set them free from theirs sins( prisons of darkness ) and their owners who have them there .

Old 08-30-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
anything that only helps those in bondage feel good about their slaveeory .. and doesn't set them free from theirs sins( prisons of darkness ) and their owners who have them there .

In other words, like the Jezebel spirit who "loved" her husband so much she got others to lie against Naboth, so she could murder him and steal his vineyard, for her husband. Which is what that spirit does every time it speaks against Christ's foundational persona of holiness and righteousness, to "murder" Him in someone, so the "little foxes" can steal HIS vineyard. The vineyard of His body that He paid with His life for, and that He has a right to resurrect up out of, instead of a field of blood (those that refuse to be cleansed of the blood of Abel and purchase it with their false praise/Judas = those that worship Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me).

But there are those that want Him bound in His body, ie. dumb, deaf, blind and lame, because that is NOT His image, not the image He will give His glory to, that is the image of the grave, and they make a grave-n image. Peace

Old 08-30-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
In other words, like the Jezebel spirit who "loved" her husband so much she got others to lie against Naboth, so she could murder him and steal his vineyard, for her husband. Which is what that spirit does every time it speaks against Christ's foundational persona of holiness and righteousness, to "murder" Him in someone, so the "little foxes" can steal HIS vineyard. The vineyard of His body that He paid with His life for, and that He has a right to resurrect up out of, instead of a field of blood (those that refuse to be cleansed of the blood of Abel and purchase it with their false praise/Judas = those that worship Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me).

But there are those that want Him bound in His body, ie. dumb, deaf, blind and lame, because that is NOT His image, not the image He will give His glory to, that is the image of the grave, and they make a grave-n image. Peace
Examples from those you believe are fluffy and stuffy on here please, and I never asked for an interpretation of your beliefs of the scriptures about fluffy stuffy love . So, If you think fluffy stuffy love is prevalent, please explain how you you see it in the world you live in today in the fluffy stuffy lovey Christians.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Examples from those you believe are fluffy and stuffy on here please, and I never asked for an interpretation of your beliefs of the scriptures about fluffy stuffy love . So, If you think fluffy stuffy love is prevalent, please explain how you you see it in the world you live in today in the fluffy stuffy lovey Christians.

I share principles anyone can see if they know the Word and observe the machinations of the flesh of men. And that's all I'm going to do. Peace

Old 08-30-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I share principles anyone can see if they know the Word and observe the machinations of the flesh of men. And that's all I'm going to do. Peace
Examples with what folk can identify with are much better. You obviously believe there are fluffy stuffy lovey Christians posting on here, give an example of one bring so.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:48 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,974,937 times
"anything that only helps those in bondage feel good about their slaveeory .. and doesn't set them free from theirs sins( prisons of darkness ) and their owners who have them there"
Well, pcamps, the only thing I have seen that would fit that description in their minds is our insistence that they justify their perception that a committed same sex relationship is "sin." They can't demonstrate harm, so they are left with declaring that it is just so because they believe their perception of an arbitrary God "said so."

Old 08-30-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"anything that only helps those in bondage feel good about their slaveeory .. and doesn't set them free from theirs sins( prisons of darkness ) and their owners who have them there"
Well, pcamps, the only thing I have seen that would fit that description in their minds is our insistence that they justify their perception that a committed same sex relationship is "sin." They can't demonstrate harm, so they are left with declaring that it is just so because they believe their perception of an arbitrary God "said so."

Moderator cut: rude comment deleted I showed exactly why it was harmful. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity