Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 03:50 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Then, why is there a need for unending praise, "Holy, Holy, Holy."
I wonder - if the human ego hasn't create God in its own image?
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
dang you got that so wrong. you have it inside out and backwards..

NO more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbj-5IzVzu4
It is for our healing not God's "ego" it is for our connection to the him who heals us , it isn't for him !! any more than when any wife tells her husband she loves him .. usually it is not for his benefit but for her own emotional expression from a connection as to why she says it in the first place. it bubbled over from a connection . the "I Love you" had to escape her emotions because of a connection ", not the other way around. we are his church and very female/like in the responses in the relationship.
but the she doesn't say it to get a connection , now men too dead inside to know what is true might do such a thing to pump up a feeling like lust . but that isn't as true with women. She/ Wife/ church / angels are only going to say/sing " honey honey honey " or "Lord Lord Lord " or "holy holy holy " , Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah when she as responder means it and is based in her and in that connection that is true to the "HER"/ emotional responder in the relationship .

but it is also true for males types ( non emotional initiators) in this life.. that if you tell your wife often enough that you love her when it is just appreciation of her or what she does , your emotions will eventually follow your words . so it is all about love, appreciation , thankfulness and a relationship and connections built on those things.
So, are you saying that man has created GOD in his own image?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2017, 04:05 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
It is amazing what you see, feel and sense when looking into the eyes of another.
Especially, without even a word being spoken - never take away from that moment.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:10 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,116,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Well, and then in turn, I could say the same about someone that has not been
shown in Divine Revelation God is just Heart....and that Heart needs our love like
a Black Hole needs galaxies to enter itself.
Why the heck do ya think he gave us these hearts and lives for fun? A game? He's watching us
like His private anthill?
Yes, God is complete...but the Cosmic Paradox is is that He also is Not.

He hungers for more and more and more and more love.** I call that 'need'...tomato/tomahto...some
can call that yearns for, craves, wants, desires...ok.

So, ya got a very old Book...or then you have personal Divine knowledge that has been revealed....or
for computer people 'downloaded' into the mind and heart and soul ....your consciousness...
that this Infinite Being is one big Sacred Heart ❤️ that only cares about Love....and all of it's expressions...
kindness, selflessness, generosity and so on...

But, at the same time ...if you would like to believe God is what you say...that is ok with me.
I really am not here to try to change anyone,
but I am saying my peace/ speaking up when I see what is not what I have been shown.
(In other words, I'm not using logic and thought to dream this up.)

I have complete confidence that to many this will ring true...because it does not come from me.

** I don't make these things up!
Really? I used scripture to make my point. God's own words. You have used only your own logic and desires. No authority. No references. No scripture. Just you and your "divine revelation."

And I speak up when I see God's Word being distorted.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:30 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,434,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
Really? I used scripture to make my point. God's own words. You have used only your own logic and desires.
No authority. No references. No scripture. Just you and your "divine revelation."
And I speak up when I see God's Word being distorted.
Then, go for it.

Funny you would say I use logic and desires, tho...ask anyone here that has been
around for years...they know I never use logic!!! Not egoic, wordly, intellectual logic!
But, just the opposite!!!
Yes...Divine Revelation is quite astounding!! No authority?...just the authority and confidence of direct experience (given).
If you have a problem with God being a Sacred Heart and wanting our love endlessly...alrighty then.
That's that.
Take care.

ps.... guys, anyone want to step in to verify I never use logic!!!! lol

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; 08-19-2017 at 05:39 PM..

Old 08-19-2017, 05:44 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,219 times
Quote:
Then, go for it.

Funny you would say I use logic and desires, tho...ask anyone here that has been
here for years...they know I never use logic!!! Not egoic, wordly, intellectual logic!
But, just the opposite!!!
Yes...Divine Revelation is quite astounding!! No authority?...just the authority and confidence of direct experience (given).
If you have a problem with God being a Sacred Heart and wanting our love endlessly...alrighty then.
That's that.
Take care.
His Heart, kings seek after his Heart, and trembled at the Revelation of such.

When the Lord sends an angel to save a few, would a woman discard such salvation to behold the shattering of vessels?

The Rock that is out Salvation Loves us truly as children.
The first beggoten is where they stand and build.

Yet some would allow themselves to be mad away from such, being tempted to leap. The Woman was decieved first.

Miss h.
Yeshuas Love is also a defence against the prince of this world.
A security of instuction in the truth of strength. If a woman does not the husband that drives the millstone she will lack in his knowledge of harvest. The daughters thresh as Ruth had. Because of the Faithfullnes of the Lord of lords.

The habitation of devils ruth left and nothing would dissuade her.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Miss h.
Yeshua's Love is also a defense against the prince of this world. .
You mean the devil? You bethcha!

Old 08-19-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
You mean the devil? You bethcha!
Once you take into account the 2 witnesses, you'll find that that the word cunning is weak

Old 08-19-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Once you take into account the 2 witnesses, you'll find that the word cunning is weak
Again you mean the devil? Hard to assume on a forum...cunning like
a snake with a bag of tricks to sneer the innocent and well intentioned even!!

Old 08-19-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Like cunning craftiness denying wisdom.
This is not strength

To grow in strength a man leaves his mother and clings to.

And strength is not of the devils cup. His is like a child who abhors instruction.

The devils cup is like a child who sits for six days and thinks himself king, expecting a reward.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Rbbi1
R. Had much to offer. A three leveled work of prayer.

40 yrs children that murmerd walked the desert in circles to remind us of forgiveness. And every year there the parents are to remind us of the Law given in Shavout. And to count and live 120 days and yrs as Moshe suffered and was blessed as the meek.
4)give us this?
4)Forgive me my treaspasses as i?
4)Lead us not?
The third level leads us to atonement, marriage, and an increase of faith.

Knowing that the Kingdom come is a Glorious event to guide every generation forward with propiety.

To give a child the gift to send his enemy away by the Spirit.

If they were wise, they would understand this; they would reflect upon their fate. כטל֥וּ חָֽכְמ֖וּ יַשְׂכִּ֣ילוּ זֹ֑את יָבִ֖ינוּ לְאַֽחֲרִיתָֽם:
30How can one [person] pursue a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their [Mighty] Rock has sold them out, and the Lord has given them over? לאֵיכָ֞ה יִרְדֹּ֤ף אֶחָד֙ אֶ֔לֶף וּשְׁנַ֖יִם יָנִ֣יסוּ רְבָבָ֑ה אִם־לֹא֙ כִּֽי־צוּרָ֣ם מְכָרָ֔ם וַֽיהֹוָ֖ה הִסְגִּירָֽם:
31For their rock is not like our [Mighty] Rock. Nevertheless, our enemies sit in judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity